[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just drilled another hole in this manlet, how does that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: rekt.png (39KB, 554x417px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
39KB, 554x417px
I just drilled another hole in this manlet, how does that make you feel?
>>
File: 1470382125000.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470382125000.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
I am so glad that he finally learned to respect everyone else's opinions on slavery, truly the greatest moral of all time.
>>
>>28256336
I'm pretty sure N is confirmed to be tall.

>>28256488
Do you consider owning pets to be slavery?!
>>
>>28256529
I mean cock fighting with things that can be smarter than us is wierd
>>
>>28256529
He's 5'11 iirc
Ghetsis is like 6'7 tho
>>
>>28256550
Literally where

if we go by the anime he's pretty tall
>>
>>28256336
N should release himself
>>
>>28256538
I think pokemon battling's a little more sophisticated than cockfighting, like sparring or something. Fighting for sport. Pokemon never actually kill each other in battle, only enough to make the other faint.

Headcanon: Humans are better at strategizing/commanding pokemon to make proper moves to win and excel in combat while something like Alakazam's just smart enough to bend mental and solve rubix cubes.
>>
>>28256571
You forget, friend
>Tall for Japanese people
Thats why Lt. Surge was a hulking monster, ash brock and misty were like japanese kids/teenagers
>>
>>28256488
>Slavery
He talks to your Pokemon and learn they like you, Iris also brings up in game that if a Pokemon didn't like their trainer they could just leave.
>>
>>28256336
N is easily the biggest fool in the pokemon world.
>>
>>28256584
>Pokemon never actually kill each other in battle
tell that to Team Rocket :^)
also Alomomola
>>
>>28256635
He's not that much of a fool if he learns
>>
>>28256584
>Pokemon never actually kill each other in battle, only enough to make the other faint.

Ghetsis just showed N a bunch of Nuzlockes on YouTube and made him think that was how the Pokemon world worked.
>>
>>28256584
Fainting is called near death in Japan.
>>
>>28256705
"What are your Pokémon doing here? They don't look dead. I can at least make 'em faint!"
Your move?
>>
>>28256726
Blue is an asshole, he could have been working for Team Rocket for all we know, since he was just interested in building a strong team to show you up.
>>
>>28256745
Why was Blue so interested in you anyway, I thought he was more self-absorbed than that.
>>
>>28256929
He and you grew up together, the same age and height as well of something going by the manual, he seemed to just want to show that he was better then you at something I take it.

Kids are really like that in real life, a few of the times you beat him he even does the whole "I let you win" shit that some people do.

He matured at some point, since he became a gym leader, and he'd have to be willing to give a badge to people that beat him.
>>
I don’t feel anything anymore.
>>
>>28256687
He learns only at the very end of the game.
And he learns things that everyone already knew.
>pokemon like being with their trainers
>Team Plasma doesn't act 'for the sake of all pokemon'
>Ghetsis is evil and wants to rule the world
The first thing is something he heard every goddamn time he battled with you, and Team Plasma is so not secret about the 2nd and 3rd things that 2 lowly grunts rub it right into your face directly after the first gym, making it a miracle that N didn't catch on way sooner.

Ghetsis would have saved himself a lot of trouble if his underlings at least pretended to care about PR.
>>
>>28256596
>no slaves can like their owners
>if I treat my slaves well (for slaves) then it's not wrong
>Pokemon that leave wind up as dumb sidequests to reacquire because they have no underground railroad to turn to
>>
>>28257173
yeah, he was apparently the ONLY person in Team Plasma who didn't get the memo about them being an evil team, and I wonder what his sample size was for him to determine that ALL pokemon hate being kept in captivity?

Basically, he was just wrong about everything, Pokemon actually fucken love to battle and work as slaves, they get off on that shit. Which doesn't make it bad anymore, since they're into it, and N is in the wrong, but it's a strange moral anyway.
>>
>>28257173
Not that anon, but N says that he was questioning himself after meeting you and your Pokemon. That's also why he encountered you so much, he took an interest in someone that wasn't an asshole to Pokemon.

Ghetsis just brainwashed him into thinking all humans were asses to Pokemon, since all his life he would just see Pokemon that were hurt. Just because you are the one person he's met that's good to their Pokemon doesn't change that to him everyone else was still pretty bad.

>>28257261
But Pokemon aren't slaves, as I said, its confirmed in game they can leave you if they wanted to.

In the lore that Sinnoh brings up Pokemon show up to aid humans, so they most likely only battle you to see if you're worth their time.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_myths#Sinnoh_Region.27s_Mythology

Hell BW2 and XY make it clear that the relationship between humans and Pokemon are mutual friendships, the bond between them is a power source that makes them stronger then normal on their own as wild Pokemon (which could also justify why the protags who are kids are able to do what they do), and that bond is what allows them to mega evolve as well.

They don't even listen to trainers that trade them, unless you get their respect. The only cases of slavery are most likely the evil teams.
>>
>>28257409
but the trainers also put them in pokeballs against their will, and then potentially keep them locked up forever.
>>
>>28257446
There's no real proof that they can't get out of their pokeballs, but it is clear they're aware of the world around them even inside of them.

Ghetsis comments that your pokeballs are trembling in BW2, which implies that they were fucking pissed at him for forcing Kyurem to fuse with one of the dragons.

The pokeballs are more a means to just calm a Pokemon down, I believe one of the workers at the pokeball factory in XY was upset at Team Flare's take over since pokeballs are just used to get close to Pokemon easier.

They said before people used to have Pokemon with them like they do now, I'm sure its just safer for everyone involved by having them.

Also again >>28257409
>In the lore that Sinnoh brings up Pokemon show up to aid humans, so they most likely only battle you to see if you're worth their time.
>>
>>28257409
>he took an interest in someone that wasn't an asshole to Pokemon.
The biggest assholes if not the only assholes to pokemon in the entire game were all members of Team Plasma.
>>
>>28257409
>they most likely only battle you to see if you're worth their time.
I swear there was a swimmer, in one of the games either gen 5 or ORAS? that mentions Pokemon actually exist in uncountable numbers, but only approach trainers as a test to see if a) they themselves are worthy of being caught by them, implying that they seek being captured and b) if the trainer is strong enough to catch them, which is why they actively resist it despite seeking it out.
>>
>>28257669
>he didn't play BW2
The old faction of Team Plasma winds up creating a shelter for abandoned Pokémon. Even a sage is shown to be a really chill dude.
>>
>>28256488
>slavery
>implying a cheap piece of plastic is forcing a pokemon to be bound with its trainer

1. A person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bound servant
2.a person entirely under the domination of some influence/person

Just like how over leveled pokemon don't obey you, pokemon aren't your slaves.

If you're into something like wrestling or boxing you usually have a couch that tells you what to do and then you listen to their advice and instructions to go fight someone. It's just like that.
>>
>>28257851
>BW2
>Implying that Team Plasma doing good stuff changes the fact that Team Plasma did most of the bad stuff too

Oh and lets not forget that Team Plasma's sincerity in wanting the best for pokemon in BW2 is because N learned he was wrong in BW.
>>
>>28258474
Not that anon, but it implies that some of them legit shared N's ideal, and when he left they joined him in his truth.
>>
File: char_6334.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_6334.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
>>28256488
>N is shitposting on /vp/ now
>>
>>28256336
>tfw in the castle before the confrontation there's a Team Plasma grunt who doesn't want to let go of his Patrat because it's started to like him
That was a nice touch.
>>
>>28259506
He and some others were probably some of the ones who stayed with N in BW 2.
>>
File: Ghetsis_Concept_Art.jpg (79KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ghetsis_Concept_Art.jpg
79KB, 854x480px
>>28256571

Confirmed big guy at 200cm tall.

It's hard to see due to the picture taker being shit, but it also lists N's height.
>>
Maybe all these good arguments about how Pokemon is not slavery - which are actually valid don't get me wrong - should have been brought up in game instead of "well you don't have to own any slaves why don't you try a little something called respecting others opinions lol". Like what N's saying is wrong, but the way they attempted to refute it was 10x MORE wrong. If something actually immoral had been happening, respecting the opinions of the transgressors was absolutely not correct the solution.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.