/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who think a demo having "data-mine-able"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: op7VKpm.jpg (15KB, 444x452px) Image search: [Google]
op7VKpm.jpg
15KB, 444x452px
>there are people who think a demo having "data-mine-able" assets mean the company is incompetent

You guys should actually try programming for a company sometime. Any given demo, especially the ones based on the actual game system and mechanic, will leave pointers to actual content. It is more efficient to leave that rather than make a different content with an intention of "hiding" data.

Remember, the target audience doesn't datamine. And it doesn't matter anyway if the data is datamined. You faggots complain about "wasting time in development" yet want a special demo with no pointers to the original game's data.
>>
We could do without a demo,faglord
>>
Wasn't there some form of hiding the data in the ORAS demo though? I remember some kind of placeholder model that would come up if you tried to force a pokemon to appear?
>>
>>28254255
What do you expect, OP?

This place is full of NEETs that want to feel better about their worthless lives.
>>
>>28254340
>Implying other people's lives are not just as worthless as a NEET's
>>
>>28254302
it's not so much as hiding as it is loading data that isn't in the demo

like I said, pointers
>>
The target audience doesn't need to datamine you goddamn retard. They'll get all the juicy information through other sources like facebook, which do spread the findings of those who datamined.
>>
you're both fags OP
>>
>>28254419
Still, what is Gamefreak losing if some people datamine a demo a month before launch? There's not going to be any sales lost because of it.
>>
>>28254381
he's right you know. what makes people think they are above neets? life is equally pointless for all. might as well do what you like.
>>
>>28254419
the point is that it doesn't matter anyway, even with datamined crap the game will still sell

but there are people who are blaming the demo for spoiling. it is the most hilarious shit I've seen
>>
Why even release the demo, them? People are gonna buy it anyway, it's fucking Pokémon
>>
>>28254441
It's more about hype than selling the game. Anyone interested in the demo is already sold.
>>
>>28254441
because there is nothing to lose? because there are people who are curious how SM feels when playing?
>>
>>28254441
because Ohmura wants there to be demos
>>
>>28254456
*Ohmori
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.