[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will they remove HM moves? They do not make the games more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ed7affa93kd2u.png (236KB, 563x709px) Image search: [Google]
ed7affa93kd2u.png
236KB, 563x709px
When will they remove HM moves? They do not make the games more fun. They don't require any strategy. They should be taken out of the games and replaced with items that accomplish the same task.
>>
Who wants to tell him?
>>
They literally announced the replacement for HMs like a month or two ago
>>
>>28242018
Getting a certain badge or milesstone lets any pokemon that could use an HM be able to use it for the field. Got a water type? It can use surf regardless of what it knows, just need to have a certain item ir accomplishment on hand.
>>
they should just be intrinsic abilites of the pokemon
why do you need to teach a fish to surf or a bird to fly or a monster with scythes for arms how to cut bushes
>>
How did this comic ever exist? You couldn't delete HM move specifically because of this.
>>
>>28242131
are you retarded?
>>
>>28242018
>When will they remove HM moves?

They already have.
>>
>>28242154
He's right tho
>>
>>28242018
They're gone, OP! HMs are to be replaced by PokéRide! PokéRide is simple and easy to use! Early in SuMo, you'll be given an item called the PokéCaller by a mysterious gentleman. Insert one PokéToken to call any Pokémon you need to help you out for limited time. Need another Pokémon? No problem, call another with another PokéToken! PokéTokens are available anytime at the Nintendo eShop for only $0.50 each! PokéRide is endless fun!
>>
>>28242131

http://youhaveautism.com/
>>
Insert bait.jpg
>>
>>28242131
Really, it would've been WAY more believable if they did it with strength, since that has serious soft-lock potential in certain dungeons like Seafoam Islands.
>>
>>28242454
>Go to Cinnabar Island
>Release all Pokemon that know Surf and Fly
>>
>>28242472
It's completely salvageable though. You'd have to throw away all of your money and never have obtained a fishing rod. Dungeons you could at least make the argument that you were saving space by putting HM04 in the Item Box.
>>
>>28242559
How would money help you?

Fishing rod true though
>>
>>28242169
>why HM's can't be forgotten
>>
>>28242592
So you could buy more Pokeballs.
>>
>>28242096
This is nice.
>>
File: 1296788383320.jpg (14KB, 267x358px) Image search: [Google]
1296788383320.jpg
14KB, 267x358px
Why couldn't they have a 5th move slot that couldn't be used in battle, but could be used for field-moves like HMs, Sweet Scent, Teleport, etc?
>>
>>28242037
>>28242043
>muh chinkleaks
>>
>>28242657
You mean official info from
Corocoro AND a trailer?
>>
>>28242657
You aren't very smart are you

This is something that was officially announced already

See >>28242163
>>
>>28242612
Yes? You can't overwrite it with a new move.
>>
lucky you! this is the generation where HMs are replaced!
>>
>You can ride Pokemon!
>HURR DURR THAT MEANS HMS ARE GONE
I guess people forgot that riding Rhyhorn and Mamoswine in XY in the two routes that they were on let you break rocks, and riding Skiddo let you jump over cliffs, and you could only ride Lapras if it knew Surf.
You could ride Pokemon and do gimmicks like breaking rocks, but HMs were still there.
>>
>>28242018
>HM moves can't be deleted
>HMs still have unlimited uses
why, why must i waste various slots of Pokemons in my team for 3/4 of the game if i could just teach it again if i needed
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.