[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the deal with Frontier Brains? These guys own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (519KB, 732x1256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
519KB, 732x1256px
So what's the deal with Frontier Brains?

These guys own legendaries like it's nothing, and the fact that they're post-game means that those who challenge them must have beaten the Elite 4 right?

Why are they never mentioned anywhere? They don't even appear in the story even though they're strong as fuck.
>>
They're those anime/game characters that appear after you take down the big bad, they just spend all their time training and don't give a fuck about anything happening outside of them getting stronger

Also the island is a super secret club, no one can know about it
>>
>>28241718
So they're actually canonically the strongest trainers in the game?
Doesn't explain why nobody mentions them though, you'd think such top-tier trainers would be somewhat famous.
>>
>>28241811
Just like every other anime/game/whatever where some opponent appears at the end who no one heard of just to test strength
>>
>>28241965
Not OP, I guess he gets that, but how is this not justified in the game LORE?
>>
>>28241584
>the fact that they're post-game means that those who challenge them must have beaten the Elite 4 right?
I don't think so. While beating the gyms and the Pokemon League is the only way to move on for the player character, that may not be true for every trainer. Look at Rival Silver, he didn't get any badges, but he became a strong trainer. Or any of the high ranking villainous team members. You could also argue for the Orre games, which had no league.
There's more than one way to becoming a strong trainer.
>>
>>28241965
Yeah but that doesn't really make sense.

Like, I beat the league, beat fucking Cynthia and suddenly Barry's dad shows up and there's an entire island full of other people who also beat the E4?
>>
I feel like the diference is some thing like

>Gym Leader/Elite Four
Hás more duties and should be a sort of política position as well. You're supposed to take care of shit instead of just battling

>Frontier Brainstormeando

Fucking everything else, I wanna fight

So basicaly they are the ones that focus solely on battling and having fun as opposed to taking on big responsabilidades that the league should have. It's why the battle frontier is always a "show off" place and why they have wacky rules and modes as opposed to just being standard

In theory the player character is closer to a frontier brain than the Champion once you beat the league
>>
>>28242045
True, I take gyms and badges like the equivalent to going to school and passing tests, however there are succesfull people who didn't finish highschool.
>>
File: sableye.gif (847KB, 200x142px) Image search: [Google]
sableye.gif
847KB, 200x142px
>>28241584
I always believe that Frontier Brains are actually Champions of different regions, but decided to turn down the offer of taking the title. They then decided to take up Scott's offer when he proposed it to them.
>>
>>28242045
Their islands don't seem to be accessible before you've gotten through the E4. Is that only the case for the player? I don't think so, it was made explicit in Platinum that you had to beat the league to get on the boat.

Also, the guys use legendaries, so would it really be hard for them to beat the league?
>>
>>28242067
I interpret Frontier brains as former E4 champions who decided to band together and make a battling oriented facility.
>>
>>28242104
Legendaries are just for gameplay's sake dude, I don't think they are "canon" legendaries.
>>
All battle facilities exist outside the confines of the normal rules of the world. In short, I don't believe any trainers there would actually be able to have legends.
>>
>>28242132
>>28242142
Why not?
Legends are pokemon like any other, just very strong and rare. Mons like Zapdos should realistically be able to get caught
>>
Canonically, Elite Four are stronger than Frontier Brains

Caitlin went from a Frontier Brain to an Elite Four member between Gens 4 and 5
>>
>>28242211
Doesn't mean they're necessarily stronger
E4 is a political position that requires top-tier battling skills but also the willingness to take part in the region's affairs. Frontier is a bunch of obscenely strong trainers who got together to make a place where other strong people can congregate
>>
>>28241811
My headcanon: they're ex-champions. Scott or similar talent scouts offer them the position in exchange for not being known as a Champion for publicity purposes (they are advertising competitors with the League, which is government run, whilst the Frontiers are private enterprises).

They approach a new Champ and ask them if they want to be a Brain after touring the Frontier and winning symbols. They must, however, renounce their Championship and slide into obscurity in the league. It's similar to taking a Coke or Pepsi deal for a celebrity.

Their income comes from venture capital investors at the Frontier, which aim to make it an exclusive club. This is why the rest of the world doesn't know about them very much.
>>
>>28242223
Yeah. I've worked at several places. They all want to think they are the best thing ever and their "culture" is the best and they have the best workers.

The trainer in the pic is probably the HR guy.
>>
>>28242211
>>28242267
I suppose being an E4 is a paid job, while Frontier Brains battle just for fun. I don't think is possible to determine which group is the strongest with only the informations given to the player in game
>>
>>28241584
Well if we look at the anime. The pyramid guy is a really strong trainer near champion level. I'd like to think the same for all frontier brains. Champion/almost champ strength
>>
>>28241584

I imagine them as a different governing body. Pokemon League is WWE, Battle frontier is WCW. Or Pokemon league is Rugby league and Battle Frontier is Rugby union. Something similar.
>>
>>28242204
All right, never mind, then. I do believe that they never go into anything beyond minor legends. Though, that is another debate. Is "minor" even an appropriate word? There are a lot of semantics involved in what is more or less powerful than anything else, especially for normal pokemon. It is implied that everything that is not a legend is supposed to be equal in power. The legends can also be matched in strength, especially now. There are few legends that control other legends, but it is unclear if they are actually more powerful than them or not.
>>
>>28242132
>>28242142
Where does this "legendary pokemon cannot be caught" meme come from?
We've seen them under the ownership of trainers both in the games and anime
>>
>>28241584
I always saw them as approximately equal in strength, and regarded things like the Battle Institute and HAVING to beat the League to get to certain locations as noncanon, due to how stupid it is that there are hundreds of trainers stronger than the Champion in a region who don't even lift a finger when their region is in trouble. Besides, Caitlin's moving up to E4 status and Drake's Match Call conversation in Emerald make it seem like the groups are relatively equal in strength.
>>
>>28242568
Outside of the legendaries/mythicals that clearly control a certain concept, such as Yveltal, Xerneas, the Tao Trio, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Arceus and its three kids, the Lake deities and the climate trio, there's no reason to believe other legendaries are much harder to catch or significantly stronger than other top tier, non-legend mons. We know they're not unique either, just very rare.

Guys like Heatran, Phione and Genesect shouldn't even be considered legendaries. Arguably Mewtwo shouldn't either. Even mons like Victini could be caught.
>>
Just main one Pokemon and most people don't see the rest

Since they're post game they can easily take on most trainers revealing one non legendary
>>
>>28242725
I don't understand your post
>>
The lesser legendaries aren't unique super-Pokémon, but rather very rare species.
The guy from the Battle Pyramid is mentioned in ORAS fuck you Game Freak as having been on an (archaeological?) expedition, presumably this is how he found and caught his Regis—which don't seem to be unique, but found in a few locations worldwide.
Lati@s in their Pokédex entries are said to travel in flocks, so they're just elusive, but nowhere near unique.
Lastly the birds and the dogs are just rare and either live in remote places, or roam large areas, and so you can't catch them unless you search very well or dedicate yourself to chasing them like the Suicune guy in Crystal did.

Thus, people who own these Pokémon are very experienced trainers who travelled fatr and wide and were persistent in their hunt for strong Pokémon; they are outstanding in that regard, but not exactly special.
>>
>>28242132
They used legendaries in the anime

At least the pyramid guy did, don't remember the rest
>>
>>28241811
>So they're actually canonically the strongest trainers in the game?

at least in the games.

In the anime Ash beat them so that makes them a tier below E4 and Champions.
>>
>>28242758
It doesn't stop there. We can also assume Regigigas isn't unique since Barry's dad has one.
We know mythicals like Hoopa, Mew, Victini, Darkrai, and perhaps Manaphy, Jirachi and Celebi aren't unique either. Genesect definitely isn't since he's just a modified fossilmon and we've seen five of them walking around in a movie. Heatran is just some really strong cave dweller.

The number of unique, special snowflake legendaries is actually lower than the amount of "normal" ones
>>
>>28242691
Well, I wasn't counting the mythicals anyway, purely due to uncertain status. They're little more than very rare pokemon. Mewtwo's Mega form is my absolute limit on how far the power of something that is not abstract can get. That being that I believe it could totally stand against even the Primals at least in power, but it would not be able to last. They are immortal, it is not.
>>
>>28242725
It would just be a story about how some guy came to town and defeated them with a normal Pokemon

If they used their legendaries in public than people might start talking about how they manage to get them

It's the difference between Alan and Tobias
One you assume just trained hard the other has to have some secret so you talk about it
>>
>>28242132

No reason they shouldn't be. They only use legendaries that multiple versions of exist per universe.

They don't even use the lake fairies.
>>
>>28242875
Mew is definitely a whole species, just a very rare or near-extinct one. It looks like there are multiple Mewtwos around too; even if you ignore the anime, there's that Shadow Mewtwo from Pokken. Presumably, the research from the Cinnabar Lab was eventually made public, and others used the data to try cloning Mew as well.
I'd say the best candidates for uniqueness are the weather trio, Reshiram and Zekrom, and the XY legendaries; maybe Celebi.
The Gen IV box legends would seen unique too, were it not for Arceus being able to create new ones out of thin air in that secret HGSS event.
>>
>>28242924
>>28242881
What's the definitive list of unique legendaries anyway?
Can we safely assume those who aren't on the list can be caught?
>>
>>28242953
Could also be possible Mewtwo always existed since the megastones for it existed but not Mew

Perhaps it took rare and unique conditions for it to mutate into Mewtwo

The lab just found a way to make it happen with science unaware of it
>>
>>28242890
Not really
Tobias was just autistic and searched for super rare mons
>>
>>28242975
It's difficult for me to say. Some of the things I would consider a manifestation of a concept could be applied to all worlds across the galaxy and other galaxies. Is there one of them for each world? Or just one entity behind all worlds?
>>
>>28242691
Ho-Oh and Lugia don't control anything, do they? The Ho-Oh in Johto is tied to a local legend, which might well be folklore; and Lugia just slumbers in the ocean.
There's also the Shadow Lugia from Gale of Darkness. I doubt Team Cipher went to Johto and caught the single Lugia in existence; rather, they are simply very rare and elusive because they live in the deep seas or in ocean caves, so people rarely ever see them.
>>
>>28243230
>Ho-Oh and Lugia don't control anything, do they?

No elements of the world but they are the masters of the beasts and the birds respectively.
>>
>>28241811
Its more like the MMA of Pokemon. Being the best trainer you can be for you Pokes. This why they have above average stats and correct abilities/natures. Vs the sub par stuff the give Leaders and E4.
>>
>>28243357
Lugia being the master of the birds is exclusive to the anime. In the games, the people of Johto merely attributed to it the ability to unleash tremendous storms. After its tower burnt down, it disappeared into the sea.

Likewise, Ho-Oh doesn't control the dogs; the legend merely states that three Pokémon tied when Lugia's tower burned down, so Ho-Oh took pity on them and revived them as the doges. Which may or may not be how it happened, but that'd be a story exclusive to this single Ho-Oh and the three beasts that live in Johto.
There's another Ho-Oh in Orre, I doubt it flew all the way there from Japan.
>>
>>28243519
Is there anything to say that Orre is actually in the same universe as those stories?

It could even be in it's own universe where Groudon/Kyogre/Regigas had a different results making the continents
>>
There should be tiers for legends

With the low tiers being "common" and "easy" to catch like the Kanto birbs, Johto dogs, Lati@s, Heatran, Phione, perhaps the Regis. The middle tiers would be those who are less common but sill nowhere near deity status, like Regigigas, Genesect, Diancie, Shaymin, Manaphy, etc. And the highest tier would be godmons like the primals and Sinnoh creation trio
>>
>>28242875

Shaymin definitely isn't unique either; even in its own film there were a bunch of them.
>>
People do realise that the Elite 4 and Champions get their levels and teams boosted in the post game to account for the increased NPC levels right? They're still the strongest in the game.

>>28241811
>So they're actually canonically the strongest trainers in the game?

No, otherwise Caitlin wouldn't have talked about her move up the E4 like it was some sort of promotion.
>>
>>28243674
Never really understood why people were asspained about other people using legendaries anyway.
Unless it's really unrealistic shit like shiny Arceus then who cares?
>>
>>28243946
It might be a promotion in terms of prestige and recognition but not actual skill.
Even with increased levels, the battle facilities flatten the levels so that they're all at 50 anyway.
Also how do you explain the frontier brains having competitive movesets while E4 is a bunch of shitters
>>
>>28243970
Because people believe there's only one of each all because they can only catch one
>>
Does anyone have that chart linking all the legendaries together? It's a crazy big chart that shows the hierarchy of mons.
>>
>>28242441

This explanation works for me

Also Dahlia is fiiiiiiit
>>
>>28242803
The other frontier guy used an Articuno, he didn't catched it they were just friends..
>>
>>28244150
It was a zapdos
And it doesn't really matter anyway he might as well have just caught it
>>
>>28243996
I'm not sure how that could be the case when Cailtin explicitly said that she came to Unova to develop her skills as a trainer, and being made an E4 member was the culmination of that.

Here's where we delve into game design philosohpy, post game facilities are meant for players who are interested in competitive play and thus the teams and movesets are designed to cater to that crowd (though with the sort of shenanigans that take place in those facilities I'm not sure whether it's accurate to call it competitive), whilst the Elite 4 is going to be taken on by everyone, read:casuals, including kids, who are the target audience of the games. If you made the Pokemon League like the post game facilites, bullshit and all, little kids would get wrecked , stop playing the game and Pokemon would lose it's main audience and aint nobody want that to happen, so it's designed for them to be able to beat.

So whilst the post game facilites might be harder in terms of gameplay, the E4 and champions will always be built up in the story as the strongest and as the ones to beat. Remember, gameplay and story segregation is a trope in video games for a reason.
>>
>>28244363
Well, maybe I'm stretching it here but isn't the E4 the formal recognition of a trainer's excellence? She might have moved regions to train further, and as a frontier brain from another region, getting into the E4 in Johto would indeed be prestigious. But that might just be my autism speaking.

You're right about the competitive play part. The only thing is that we've never seen the E4 use legendaries while Brains do, and the "it's non-canon" explanation doesn't satisfy me.
>>
What if gym members/E4 actually had stronger pokemon, bit they don't use them because they're here to test your skill as a pokemon trainer? That would explain why Falkner or Brock use shitmons against you, it's yout first gym and they're using pokemon at your level.
>>
>>28244468
It's pretty much established that their post game teams are the actual "canon" ones, though. And they still use shitmons then, even when they're not testing you and just battling for fun.
>>
>>28242953
Wait, what? There can be more Dialga, Palkia and Giratina out there
>>
>>28241718

Super sekrit
>>
>>28244595
More than one at a time though?
My headcanon is that when one lets itself get captured by a worthy trainer, Arceus appears and shits out an egg but other than that they're unique
>>
Let's say you're a beginner trainer. You want to git gud so you start challenging the gyms.

The gyms are just there to give you the required credentials, they're a test. So once you're done with the gyms you're now allowed to go to the league.

Similarly, the league represents the "elite" of trainers and tests those who are serious about wanting to reach the top. So once you're done with the league you know you're the cream of the crop.

The battle frontier though is where all competitive trainers congregate, there are no shitters there. Everyone's really good, the frontier brains even more so.

It would make sense that brains > e4 > gyms.

Furthermore, being part of the E4 is essentially a status symbol. Brains just want to fuck shit up in battle.
>>
I've always thought they were a league of their own. Most of them being really rich or famous because of how the people around the original frontier talked about them. Like an amusement park they'd host these big competitions where the best had a chance to battle them. Etc. Most of them have other hobbies too that may have lead them so stardom or gained them wealth.
I mean something similar happens in BW2 when Cheren replaces one the gym leader. Most of the gym leaders in Unova did something else beside battle as Gym leaders.
>>
>>28242045
>Look at Rival Silver, he didn't get any badges

How did he get into Victory Road?
>>
>>28241584
Frontier Brains are supposed to be exceptionally skilled and unique trainers. Except for Anabel, who was just really skilled at battle. They're never stated to be the strongest, just really unique and challenging trainers put in charge of a facility to attract trainers.
>>
>>28244217
It was an Articuno
>>
>>28246431
How are they unique though?
>>
>>28242045
Uh
You meet silver outside olivine gym where he says he was looking for the gym leaders. Then you find him in victory road, off limits to those without badges.

So it's safe to say he got at least 8 badges.
>>
I also consider the frontier to be a different league than the official one. And while Caitlin may have turned into an E4 member to achieve the skill top tier, it's a public figure as where as a frontier brain isn't. Caitlin could've probably been after recognition and not so much self improvement. Plus battle frontier is exclusively competitive and trainers get recruited for doing great deeds (not necessarily winning the official league, which makes you become a public figure with duties and no time to compete on the frontier either way). In other words, battle frontier doesn't need public recognition for it to be higher level than the pokémon league.
>>
>>28244217
It was definitely an articuno
>>
>>28247585
My thoughts as well
Frontier brains are probably people who were offered E4/champ titles but didn't want to bother with the political shit and just wanted to battle strong trainers.
>>
>>28241584
They're outside of the plot. They don't matter in the lore until specifically talked about outside of the Frontier.
So basically they're non-canon.
>>
The way I see it, they're different from the E4 in the sense that they're battle experts. The E4 follow a specific format, they're there to receive trainers and make sure they learned their shit throughout their journey, they work like beefed up Gym leaders. Whether they're better than Frontier Brains is unclear cause there's no way for us to know, but the Champion is 100% the regional top dog.
>>
>>28247778
citation needed

they've appeared in the anime as well and the battle frontier is clearly mentioned canonically in the games, so you're wrong
>>
>>28247828
>Champion is 100% the regional top dog.
Only if the regional #1 accepts the title. Otherwise the champion is just the next best thing. There must be several trainers who've beaten the E4 but declined the title
>>
>>28247859
Maybe, but if that's the case we'll never meet any of them besides Red, plus beating them gets you into the Hall of Fame anyway, so they wouldn't be obscure like the Frontier Brains seem to be
>>
>>28244901
Well, Arceus specifically had to be on the Mistri Stage to create another one. I think it's a one-off thing that it could create another one.
>>
>>28247931
Are people in the hall of fame actually famous though?
I mean it is called the hall of fame but we never hear about other champions.
It wouldn't surprise me that a guy like Noland could beat the league
>>
>>28248083
The whole point of a hall of fame is to cement people's achievements in history, so if anyone has ever beaten the Champions they should be insanely famous, even if they declined the title. Especially considering that beating the Champion is the only achievement worth a spot.

I think the games only consider the players to be the ones capable enough to enter the hall of fame (and why Red is the only one we meet that refused the title), which makes sense from a gameplay perspective as well, since finding actual people to play against will always be harder than beating the AI.
>>
>>28246983

Tucker's a flaming faggot and Lucy is a babe.
>>
>>28245904
He snuck in. He stole his first Pokemon, I don't think he plays by the rules.
>>
>>28242990
Or Mewtwoite existed before Mewtwo, but was unnamed and didn't seem to work with any Pokemon.
>>
>>28243519
>Lugia being the master of the birds is exclusive to the anime.
Lugia was created specifically for the anime. Unlike every other Pokemon who debuted in the anime before the games, Lugia was created at the request of anime director Takeshi Shuudo. He didn't think the birds were special enough to headline an anime, so he requested a new Pokemon tied to them.

Lugia was created specifically to be the "master" of the bird trio. It's just never really mentioned in the games.
>>
>>28253292
>master of the bird trio
>two of the three birds have a type advantage over Lugia
>>
>>28242067
Gym leaders also only use pokemon suitable for the level of trainer they face. That's why Cheren uses shitmons despite having a better team in the past games.
>>
>>28242875
Hoopa can just pull an extra legendary out of an alternate universe anyway so there could be multiples of anything.
>>
>>28255113
Is there only one Hoopa?
>>
>>28257413
I don't know, but it could just pull some more out of a hole if there aren't.
>>
Elite four get more press than frontier brains, seeing that the elite four gets more press than the frontier.

Kind of like if you went to Harvard vs being a Mason.
>>
>>28257413
I'd like to think yes since it's the one Pokemon that can move freely through and create portals to different dimensions bar maybe Arceus.
>>
Because it's a videogame and people who want more challenge and something to do post game can battle them

It doesn't have to make complete sense
>>
File: image.png (74KB, 186x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 186x268px
>ORAS copy/pasted a single building
>/vp/ treats it like the bane of the franchise because of it
>HGSS copy/pastes an entire Frontier from Platinum
>"I-It's okay when Johto does it!"
>/vp/ can't even name all the Gen 4 Brains without looking it up
Explain yourselves
>>
>>28257724
All I need to know is that there's not enough porn of the one in OPs image
She deserves so much love with that look
>>
The games, anime, and manga all take place in different universes and so the uniqueness of legendaries can be different in each iteration.

It might also be fair to say that the Ranger and Colosseum games take place in another universe.

>>28242990
I'm fairly sure Mewtwo's stone is artificially made by the people experimenting with infinite energy.
>>
>>28257724
People are actually mad because ORAS didn't bring back the Frontier despite making hints at it.

It'd be like if HGSS didn't bring back the battle tower, but luckily Platinum's copy pasted Frontier has a battle tower.
Also: Dahlia, Argenta, Thorton, Palmer, and Caitlin's butler
>>
>>28258033
The Butler has a name, dork :^)
>>
>>28258094
It's the only one I don't remember because Caitlin's such an important character. Argenta's also a difficult one. Dahlia's name is the same in Japanese which is important for finding porn of her. Palmer is the rival's dad, and Thorton is the head of the best battle facility.
>>
>>
>>28258230
>cowtits
no thanks
>>
>>28241584
>who challenge them must have beaten the Elite 4 right?

It just wasn't open until the player so happened to beat the Elite Four.

Champion > Elite Four >= Frontier Brains > Gym Leaders
>>
>>28257724

I thought that it was bullshit when I played SS but I thought it was just nitpicking on my part, because in all fairness I loved the fuck out of platinum postgame and it didn't feel fair to shit on it afterwards

But then again my opinion on SS already brands me as a contrarian so what the fuck do I know.

Thorton, Palmer, Argenta, Darach, Dahlia
>>
It would be fun if Sun/Moon introduced different facilities

One I always wanted was a "Battle Dungeon" just so at the end we could fight a brain that called itself Dungeon Master
>>
>>28258994
Not true
In Platinum, it was open before that, and you couldn't enter the boat in Snowbelle until you had beaten the E4

In Platinum at least, it's canon that the frontier is post-E4 only
>>
>>28242062

Beating the E4 is only a prerequisite to reaching the BF because in-game mechanics, I assume in-universe anyone can visit the islands.
>>
>>28259872
read >>28259632
>>
>>28258994
Its likely more like Champion >/= Frontier Brains > Elite Four > Gym Leaders. Remember there only seems to be one Champion for each League, and certain people can turn that position down such as Red, and Cynthia is still Champion. Not to say that maybe the Frontier Brains couldn't defeat her as the protag does, but she is definitely still Champ and we have no indication that they do/can beat her. Same with Steven and so on.
>>
>>28258230
What's her name anyway??
>>
>>28241584
Dahlia is too underrated. Her and Lucy.
>>
>>28260012

There's Battle Frontiers in multiple regions, but the title of Champion implies the trainer is the absolute best in the region unless someone who beats them foregoes the position like Red.

Outside the games, it varies if the Frontier Brains are on the Elite Four's level. Special, they're seemingly better as far as I know. In the anime, they don't seem to be based on Ash's performance despite the legendary pokemon. Then again, it's not like Brandon used his best possible team on him.
>>
>>28260012
>>28260305
I always wondered that about Cynthia. She isn't even from Sinnoh, her grandma is, but she isn't. Does that imply she is Champ of two regions, or the Champ from the region she's from is actually better? Because so far, not a single Champ has been stronger than her unless she is from alternate timeline ORAS with Steven, and he's about the only damn thing close.
>>
>>28242975

Well, the ones that AREN'T unique are for sure are:
Lati@s (dex mentions flocks)
Heatran (can be either male or female)
Beasts (used by multiple Frontier Brains and Chatelaine Evelyn)
Regis (used by Frontier Brain Brandon and Chateleine Dana)
Birds (used by multiple Frontier Brains and Chatelaine Dana)
Regigigas (used by Palmer)
Cresselia (used by Palmer)
Genies (used by Chatelaine Nita)
Musketeers (used by Chateleine Morgan)

Random trainers in the Maison also use minor legends like Birds/Beasts/Regis
>>
>>28260384
>the Champ from the region she's from is actually better
Probably this. Being the champion of two regions seems unrealistic.

>Steven
If we're not only talking about champions but trainers in general, there are several which could probably beat her.
Even Barry's dad might have a chance.
>>
>>28260391
>Random trainers in the Maison also use minor legends like Birds/Beasts/Regis
Why are they considered legendary if they're common enough that random trainers can catch them?
>>
>>28260534
Because they're rare
>>
Battle Frontier is the game/anime equivalent of Smogon, where all the competitive autists congregate.
>>
>>28260491
>Probably this. Being the champion of two regions seems unrealistic.
Then we definitely haven't seen her home region then, because Alder and Diantha certainly aren't stronger than her. Though I suppose she could be from Unova and have turned down the title for one in Sinnoh, much like Red. We also do see her in Johto, and I'm sure she could beat Lance if she really wanted to.

Hell she could be a Champ of 2 regions, not like she manages her time well at all, she's usually busy running around, not caring about Team Galactic, or in completely different regions all together.
>>
>>28242953
The celebi movie had several celebi move the dead one and another took its place. Out of all the mythicals, I think there is only 1 jirachi.
>>
>>28261755
There is only one Dialga, Palkia, Giratina as well. Same with Ho-Oh I think.
>>
>>28261755
>>28261831
Ho-Oh is uncertain.

There's probably only one Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem as well. Not sure about the Hoenn trio

Do we know if there are several Victini?
>>
>>28261831

Arceus creates another Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in the the HGSS Arceus event
>>
>>28262140
Game wise I think there are only one of those. I think in the anime though there are multiple of Kyogre, Groundon, and Rayquaza, same for the Regis.
>>28262270
I never got to do that unfortunately, so thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>28262140
There should be several Victini since its entire lore bases itself on the fact that "it brings victory to its trainers"
>>
>>28258230
where can I find more
there's literally no fanart of her
>>
>>28242589
Pokemon movies where the "villain" is trying to catch legendaries and must be stopped.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.