[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Alola Form leak stated that Alolan Rattata and Alolan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (168KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1334x750px
>The Alola Form leak stated that Alolan Rattata and Alolan Raticate are Dark-type.
>The actual Alola Form for Rattata is Dark/Normal-type.

To those who think the reveal of Alolan Rattata supports this "leak," keep this in mind. It isn't an outright deconfirmation, but it is yet more evidence that it is fake. Besides, a Dark-type rat was predicted since Yungoos was revealed at E3 2016.
>>
File: 1472862999164.gif (2MB, 283x313px) Image search: [Google]
1472862999164.gif
2MB, 283x313px
>>28239293
>half predicted Alolan Rattata
>halt predicted Alolan Ninetales
>predict no gyms
>predict a hairy evo for Yungoos
>predict fucking alolan forms
>predict updated Pokemon Amie
>predict Oricorio forms
>predict Mimikyu and Bewear names

>"TOTALLY FAKE GUYS LEAKERFAGS GTFO"
>>
Now I know why people find denialfags so obnoxious.
>>
File: 1470764153176.gif (356KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470764153176.gif
356KB, 466x350px
>>28239384
THIS MEANS NOTHING! HE WAS NOT 100% RIGHT! REEEEEEEE
>>
>>28239384
The leak was half-right about two Alolan forms. I hope it's half-right about the others, since the rest of the list is disappointing to me.
>>
>>28239384
Care to link me to the leak?
>>
File: ?.jpg (22KB, 303x320px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
22KB, 303x320px
>>28239384
>half predicted
>implying that does not make it uncredible

>L-lol, they just mixed in some false stuff for the lels, it's totally real guys
>>
Is this you, op?
>>28238894
>>
>>28239961
there was a leaker on pokebeach who leaked severall stuff about fairies and sylveon and he had also some fake things on it. And his leak descriped precicely some moves and shit.
>>
>>28240056
No, I always capitalize the type names an usually put a hyphen between said type names and the word type (ex. Fire/Fairy-type).
>>
File: leaks.jpg (2MB, 1800x4100px) Image search: [Google]
leaks.jpg
2MB, 1800x4100px
>>28239944
>>
>>28239293
They leaked it would be dark type.
It is.

Dark/Normal is still dark.
>>
>>28240280
Yeah just like fire/fairy vulpix is the same as ice/fairy
:^)
>>
>>28240910
Ninetails*
: ^ )
>>
>>28239293
i too eat my own doodoo
>>
Gamefreak has been known to have worked on it to the last minute as evidenced by Chimecho.

It's entirely possible that everything in the leaks was a work in progress and some elements have changed since then.
>>
>>28239419
>>28239384
Haven't seen a mad tantrum this big all day.
>>
>>28241314
Try going on a Crabrawler thread
>>
>>28240243
Thanks. I guess this basically confirms dolphin, snowman, and rugby monkey, but not much else.
>>
the problem with some anons on here is they seem to think the leaker is sat with 100% of the game's information in their hands and should be able to just list everything off correctly at the drop of a hat. which is stupid.

how do we know the conversation between them and their source didn't go like this

>hey so these forms...
>yeah?
>what type is rattata?
>dark
>ok what about ninetails?
>it's a fairy

and the leaker just assumed their source meant pure dark and fire/fairy. leaking isn't a test, and their source could have been chatting about the games casually instead of being super informative about every single detail. it's still obviously a legitimate leak from the things it has gotten right, it's just the information has passed hands and gone chinese whisper style with parts that are slighty off.
>>
>>28240910

I'm kind of hoping that regular Ninetales has been retyped to Fire/Fairy.
>>
wasn't the most accurate leak for XY wrong on some accounts, like the fact that there would be a another, female, professer?
>>
>>28241870
Yes. There was a leak that predicted Inkay, Malamar, Espurr, Meowstic, but also had some fake stuff mixed in.
>>
>>28241768
i'm hoping for fire/fairy arcanine, as it always should have been
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 442x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 442x319px
>>28243249
>>
File: 33524584.jpg (31KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
33524584.jpg
31KB, 100x100px
>>28241727
>guy says it's dark
>leaker assumes he means pure dark

>guy says it's fairy
>leaker assumes it's dual typed fire/fairy
>>
>>28241727
>what about Ninetails?
>oh it's a fairy
>Is that a picture of it there? It looks whitish-blue, that doesn't look like a fire type, does it lose its fire type?
>Doesn't matter, the most important thing about it is that it's fairy type
>Golly gee, guess it's Fire/Fairy type then
If this actually is true, which I highly doubt, then both the one who gave him the info and he himself are completely retarded.
>>
Think how many discredited leaks there are

This one has at best "half" correct info

I personally don't believe it

"There are new forms of old ones"

turns out to be a lucky guess that is correct

"The types are blah, blah and blah"

turns out to be incorrect

IT'S LEGIT GUYS SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE!!11121"!1

makes you wonder who it is putting so much effort into implying its real, bumping it each day
>>
>>28244323
>turns out to be a lucky guess
Fuck off denial fag
>>
>>28244323
see
>>28239384
He got a lot of shit right. Fuck off with your (de)confirmation bias.
>>
>>28244163
you're missing the point. the leaker said it was dark and fire/fairy so we have to look at why they would say that, not try to come up with excuses for what he DIDN'T say. you're acting like this is two robots who have to say everything from a script.

>>28244246
>pictures

you have the nerve to call other people retarded? there's absolutely no way that pictures were involved in any of this.
>>
>>28244341
Are you going to sit there in your adult diaper and tell me that people haven't been claiming new forms and fusions every single gen?

That it came true once after all this time doesn't make your lies real leaker fag
>>
>>28244246
>what is blue fire
kys
>>
File: wooper.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wooper.png
2KB, 200x200px
>>28244341
Is this falseflagging? Leakfags usually aren't *this* stupid.
>>
>>28244381
>leaker only lists kanto forms as the pokemon with new forms just like alolan forms
>EVERYONE GUESSED THAT EVERY GEN THOUGH

do you even hear yourself
>>
File: xy leak.png (34KB, 752x385px) Image search: [Google]
xy leak.png
34KB, 752x385px
>Fairy is a new type; Psychic takes half damage from it
Already proved wrong, Fairy is normal against Psychic
>Professor's name is Patrice
Fake, Professor's name is Sycamore
>The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting
Nope, they are Grass/Fighting and Water/Dark
>The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting
Fairy is 6th, Fighting is 3rd
>A few attacks will be dual-typed.
Literally only one is.

Half truths everywhere, probably most of the right ones are just lucky guesses, literally who is going to believe this shit is actually real? Please, kill yourself to anyone who believes this.
>>
>>28244420
>The leaker is leaking incorrect info but he's correct

do you hear yourself?

"There will be another bug type, another flying type and Cloyster will be Fire/Ground"

OMG the leak is real there are bug and flying pokemon, just gloss over the things that don't come true HE WORKS FOR GAMEFREAK AND IS TALKING TO ME MOMMY, I'M IMPORTANT!!!
>>
>>28239961
I'm still remaining skeptical, but if you leak a bunch of things half-right, you could still draw conclusions from them. If we see a future reveal of Alolan Butterfree and it turns out to be Bug/Fairy instead of Bug/Psychic, I'd be willing to believe all the Alolan forms are only half-correct like maybe Abra line is actally Psychic/Fighting.

But again, Rattata (or SOME rat pokemon) was actually hinted at in the Yungoose reveal. So it could easily just be taken from there.
>>
>>28244480
>getting two types half right and a bunch of other pokemon and features right now makes it a fake leak
>crying over dark instead of dark/normal and fire/fairy instead of ice/fairy

still continuing to be a retard huh. nice dodge on explaining that point by mimicking me like a 5 year old though, you sure showed me.
>>
>>28244453
this desu senpai
>>
>>28244453
Literally says two days later the guy mixed up the secondary type. He meant to say water dark and grass fighting. Are you stupid?
>>
>>28244538
You can only be right or wrong

So far what he's said is wrong, why would he type up incorrect info?

"My post is more credible if i tell lies" Makes no sense at all

It's all lucky guesses, the ones that didn't have 1 or 2 correct lucky guesses slip through, this one is sticking around even though each new Alolan form has been incorrect, if Butterfree is bug/psychic then it doesn't change that Arcanine isn't water type
>>
>>28244635

>Missing the point this hard.
>>
>>28241314
Are you autistic and therefore have no sense of when people are mocking you?
>>
>>28244642
>you can only be right or wrong

please tell that to >>28244453 which were real leaks and had incorrect info in places.
>>
The Alolan forms post was made 30 minutes after the initial real leaks. Could easily have been a different person
>>
>>28244691
No they weren't real

they were guesses with as much wrong as right

it's not super secret inside info when you are naming pokemon types, there's only certain possibilities, it's all guessable especially when people are willing to over look the errors
>>
>>28244416
Wow you sure showed me
>>
>>28244749
>the xy leaks weren't real

ok so you're just baiting
>>
>>28244749
I dunno. At a certain point, you have to think they knew something. Mathematically, guessing this much right in one leak is unlikely. Really doubt it. Like, too much of a coincidence.

Cosmos doesn't work like that.
>>
ITT faggots
>>
>>28244812
1,000 leaks are put on here

500 have 1 thing right, 14 wrong

20 Have 5 things right, 10 wrong

1 has 8 things right, 7 wrong

Were any of them real leaks or all just bored dickheads?
>>
>>28244642
Pokebeach leaker literally said beforehand that he was including some false information to preserve plausible deniability. I just assumed that became the standard after that. A leaker would be most safe if GF or whoever couldn't tell if the leak in question was just a series of lucky guesses or actually came from within. You have to admit that real leaks Guy's guess was more complex than just HURDUR alternate forms. He guessed that they would be retyped Pokemon with new models and stats, and that they would only be given to Kanto Pokemon. And the two Pokemon on his list that have been revealed so far have had one of their types changed to what he suggested. Rattata is even listed as "rattata line" so just saying dark type would make sense if raticate gained another type, such as poison. Also, real leaks guy never claimed to have played the game or elaborated on his source at all. He probably only had second hand information.
>>
>>28244903
>if you do something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
>>
>>28244903
I almost appreciate that the leaker, either intentionally or not, left some room for doubt because fuck man, otherwise we'do know everything already.
>>
>>28244903
I don't by this "Rattata line" logic, you aren't the first to use it

just type up "Rattata is Dark/Normal and Raticate is Dark/Poison/Water/Ground the first Quad typing pokemon"

Half assing the information just leads to us arguing , giving the "leaker" something to giggle over
>>
>>28245009
The point is just that he wasn't specific. Had he guessed the wrong dual-type like he did with ninetales, that would be more fishy. I'm convinced that the leaker just didn't have much more than word of mouth from his source
>>
>>28245300
But why would his source neglect to mention ICE-TYPE NINETAILS, WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A SIMPLE ADDITIONAL FAIRY TYPE?
>>
File: 1451770428580.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1451770428580.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>28239293
I don't get it.

Is this your first gen?

Real big leaks ALWAYS had some wrong shit in them, things change in development among other stuff.
I honestly don't get why would you even bother with this thread unless this is literally your first gen.
>>
>>28240910
Okay for real though. Ninetales on her own could easily be taken as a Fire/Fairy if you're under the pretense that she's burning with magic fire or some shit.
>>
>>28240243
why the fuck is leak 3 still here
>>
>>28245826
Because the leakers keep bumping their threads claiming incorrect information doesn't matter and half correct information is 100% legit

Happens every gen
>>
>>28239922
Well, it was wrong about Arcanine. Hopefully about Abra as well.

I think Fighting Dodrio would be amazing tho.
>>
>>28239293
So it just happened to guess that Ninetails and Raticate would be getting new forms, and guessed both of their types half-right? Still seems at least partially accurate to me.
>>
File: 1292331740927.png (523KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1292331740927.png
523KB, 720x480px
>>28239293
>>28239384
Honestly his leaks were probably 100% legit for the time but gamefreak made some last minute balances/tweaks to certain pokemon before the announcement videos. nothing is set in stone since the game is still under development. though the leakers list is still gives us a really good idea of what's to come
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.