[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the emissary of the Moon isn't Fairy >the emissary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 1463098275424.gif (1MB, 450x243px) Image search: [Google]
1463098275424.gif
1MB, 450x243px
>the emissary of the Moon isn't Fairy
>the emissary of the Sun isn't Fire
>a koala moving in its sleep isn't Psychic
>a Dragon is Normal, but my Mom's dog isn't
>Fairy is the cute, girly type except for the Tapus because reasons
>a stuffed animal that becomes a creepy mascot costume isn't Ghost
>a Pikaclone isn't Electric
>a lei isn't Grass
>a warhorse isn't Fighting
>Psychic is the Cosmic type yet a living meteor isn't Psychic
>a preying mantis isn't a Bug
>a tree is a Dragon
>regular Ninetales didn't get the Fairy retcon, yet Alolan Ninetales is part Fairy
>animals without metal in their designs are Steel
>a telepathically linked school of fish isn't Psychic
>sand isn't Rock even though Sandstorm is
>Marowak is Ghost even though there was only ever 1 (one) Marowak tied to ghosts but MUH EPIC GENWUN SPOOKY LAVENDER CREEPYPASTAS XD
>a mushroom isn't Poisonous
>a cute pancake creature isn't a Fairy
>a turtle isn't Water
>an isopod is a Bug but a coconut crab is not
>a nocturnal mongoose based on TruMo isn't Dark
>a lazy Ratata recolor is Dark/Normal, but an even lazier Meowth recolor is pure Dark
>a luchador isn't Fighting
Why has the typing logic gone to shit, bros?
>>
>>28226535
>a Pikaclone isn't Electric
Mimikyu isn't the Pikaclone, it's Togedemaru. In which case, it is Electric.

Except it isn't an actual mantis like Scyther. It's a plant pretending to be a mantis.

>a turtle isn't Water
Torkoal. It's been done before.
>>
>>28226535
Gamefreak is ignoring the logical or obvious type for pokemon this gen in favor of unused or novel ones
>>
>>28226228
>>
>>28226594
I don't fault the OP for posting this thread, because it's obvious bait, and a nigga gotta get his lulz somewhere.

I DO fault you for replying seriously and giving him a free (you)
>>
All anyone ever does on this board is complain and shitpost.
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>28226535
>a telepathically linked school of fish isn't Psychic
Dude. Lots of different fish species travel in schools. They don't have any "telepathic power", they just swim together.
>a mushroom isn't Poisonous
not all mushrooms are poisonous. Plus, do we really need another poison mushroom?
ever heard of sleep walking and sleep talking?
It's got a gray body and spikes on it. Do you need your Pokemon to be more color coded?
>a nocturnal mongoose based on TruMo isn't Dark
You aren't even paying attention. Yungoose and Gumshoos aren't the nocturnal ones, alolan Rattata are. And "TruMo"? Really?
I could go on about the rest of these, but I'm bored now so goodbye. Don't be so stupid next time.
>>
>>28226594
>Except it isn't an actual mantis like Scyther. It's a plant pretending to be a mantis.
Animals don't exist in the Pokemon world in modern canon. How can it be pretending to be a "mantis"? It's a mantis pretending to be a flower.
>Torkoal. It's been done before.
Torkoal is a tortoise, not a turtle.
>>
>>28226535
The Pikaclone is Togedemaru who is Electric. Solgaleo is based on alchemy and the fact ancient cultures thought the sun was molten iron. Comfey is holding a lei. Mudsdale is a workhorse not a warhorse. The moon in alchemy and astrology is connected with spirit and the soul. Snorlax is also normal. Lurantis is based on a orchid mantis where it is a plant imitating an insect instead of the reverse. Alolan Exeggutor is based on the dragon tree. Alolan Marowak is based on the night walkers and calling spirits like a shaman. The morel mushroom is edible not toxic. Torkoal is enough tortoise that isn't water type. Not a luchador a heel wrestler which is fitting for the evil type
>>
>>28226691
>Animals don't exist in the Pokemon world in modern canon. How can it be pretending to be a "mantis"? It's a mantis pretending to be a flower.
Some orchids(flower) look like female bees to attract mates
>Torkoal is a tortoise, not a turtle.
Carracosta exists. It's a sea turtle,but it's a turtle
>>
>>28226691
>he does not know.
Lurantis IS a plant mimicking a mantis or better said any mantis-like pokemon like Scyther, that's why it's pure Grass and not Grass/Bug, it mimicks Bug pokemon to attract and eat the weak and get fucked by those in matting season (no seriously, that's what Lurantis is based on, on orchid that emanates pheromones to trick bugs to have sex with its flower, only to get filled with pollen and fly to another flower and pollinate it).
>>
I have mushrooms in my salads, they ain't poisonous. #NotAllMushrooms.
>>
>>28226535
That's some pretty advanced autism there, OP.

Not sure how to respond, gimme a minute.
>>
File: Clathrus archeri9.jpg (27KB, 510x305px) Image search: [Google]
Clathrus archeri9.jpg
27KB, 510x305px
reminder that there are plants that mimic bugs in real life, so it shouldn't surprise you that it also happens in pokemon
>>
>>28226535
>a luchador isn't Fighting
what the hell are you talking about
>>
>who gives a fuck
>whiny cunts
>autism
>>
>>28226535
>I'm retarded
>>
File: cutiefly.jpg (26KB, 360x365px) Image search: [Google]
cutiefly.jpg
26KB, 360x365px
>Bee Pokémon
>Is a Fly(ing) type
>>
>psychic is the cosmic type
I suggest running a ghost type to counter clefable
>animals without metal in their design are steel
I hate lucario and mawile too, op
>blah blah CAPS ARE AN ARGUMENT XD!
They should have waited for the 20th anniversary to bring in spoopy marowak.
>>
>>28227402
Lucario and Mawile both have metal spikes on them
>>
>>28226535
>>animals without metal in their designs are Steel
you mean lucario?
>>
>>28226535
If Komala does evolve, expect it to become Normal/Psychic.
Lurantis is Sudowoodo 3.0(Florges did this the 2nd time). It only LOOKS like the type you would expect but isn't.
>a cute pancake creature isn't a Fairy
Whos the pancake creature?
>>
>>28226535
>It isn't a Dark or a Rock type
>It isn't a Flying type
>A tapir raping children isn't Dark type
>My Mom's X
>Granbull, Xerneas, Mawile, Mega Audino
>Silent Hill is in Pennsylvania
>Electric/Steel
>A tree isn't Grass
>A polluted puddle isn't Water
>Rock is the Rock type but a haunted rock isn't Rock
>A living code isn't an Electric
>A dugong is Ice
>Regular Marowak didn't get a Ghost typing, but Alolan Marowak is part Ghost
>Victini, Torchic, Doduo, Sandygast
Fuck I can't argue against this one
>sunflower isn't Fire even though Sunny Day is
>Genwunpandering
>Shroomish
>Snorlax
>Turtwig
>A terrier is Normal but a rottweiler is not
>See point 3
Idk partial recolor=partial change?
>see point 3
>>
>>28226535
>>the emissary of the Moon isn't Fairy
>>the emissary of the Sun isn't Fire
Are these supposed to be arguments?
>>
Look guys it's another faggot OP using his ignorance and lack of creativity as a weapon to whine
>>
Are Spinarak and Ariados normal-type mimics because they have a fake face?
>>
>>28226608
>OPs
>getting (you)s
Are you retarded?
>>
>>28227416
>tufts of hair
>teeth
>metal spikes
Nice try but mawile has no metal spikes unless we redefine the term to include hair and teeth.
I suppose lucario has metal spikes but I excadrill and snowslash have something similar that's looks more like metal imo, you could just as easily claim those are oddly placed horns.
>>
>>28227846
The "hair" on Mawile are metal horns that adapted a mouth-like structure to crush opponents and ruse the opponent into thinking it has a big mouth.
>>
>>28227402
>hating on based Mawile
You can fuck right off a cliff mate.
>>
>>28227846
Mawile's hair is a bear trap. That's why it's Steel.

Shitcario has no excuse though.
>>
>>28226535
>a preying mantis
>preying
Alright, I figure I can pitch in at least one (You)
>>
File: 250px-448Lucario.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-448Lucario.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>28228097
>>
>>28228322
you forgot its buns of steel
>>
>>28228239
?
>>
>>28226535

Ah yes, the old "if it's not light gray it's obviously not metal" meme. Classic.
>>
>>28228322
Doesn't having those spikes imply his bones are steel too?
>>
>>28230080
Maybe.
>>
>>28226687
>do we really need another poison mushroom?

Number of Poison-type mushroom Pokémon: 2
Number of Grass-type mushroom Pokémon: 7
Number of mushrooms that are poisonous: a lot
Number of mushrooms that are plants: 0

Checkmate faggot.
>>
>>28230143
Paras/Parasect and Shroomish/Breloom learn a lot of poison things and the later even heals when it gets poisoned.
>>
>>28226535
>The sun is made of fire
>>
>>28230143
>Number of mushrooms that are plants: 0
I mean, no mushroom is a plant, but if you're speaking in Pokemon terms, then you're wrong.

What were you trying to say here?
>>
>>28226535
Pretty sure the point of Fairy is to be benevolent and magical, not necessarily cute.
>>
>>28226691
>Torkoal is a tortoise, not a turtle.

Isn't Turtonator a tortoise?
>>
>>28226535
The fish aren't telepathic. Do you even know how school fish work, you fucking idiot?
>>
File: TorkoalTheTortoise.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
TorkoalTheTortoise.png
1MB, 1174x881px
OP made a lot of good points, I really think most of the posters in this thread are apologists, or trolls. I mean take a look at this guy

>>28233247
>The fish aren't telepathic. Do you even know how school fish work, you fucking idiot?

Fish swim near one another, and away from danger when they school. They don't link together, and magically function as one solid creature. How would the ones in the back know whether to move as a tail or not, based on what the ones in the front are seeing/deciding? How would the groups forming the fins on opposite sides of the body know which way to move in order to work together? Typing them psychic would explain how they work as one. Are you really this fucking retarded?

>>28226594
>a turtle isn't Water
>Torkoal. It's been done before.

Does this look like a turtle?
>>
The only thing I'll give you I'd that Stufful really should be Ghost/Fighting.
>>
>>28226691

Mantis pretend to be flowers in real life
The idea is just flipping that to make it more interesting. Plus why make it suffer so much 4x weakness.
>>
File: IMG_8044.png (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8044.png
164KB, 500x500px
>>28226535
>turtle isn't water
The nigga lives on a valcano and is spewing lava, but yeah water makes sense
>>
>>28233621

No, fish do try to look as a large fish when they're in schools, but do keep in mind the vision of fish is much different than a humans. All it takes is their sheer mass moving fast to look like a big one to other fish. Its just a play on the idea no need to get so technical. Its not enough to pull a hivemind theme, which I think they'd save for a different Pokemon in the future.
>>
>>28226826
>Carracosta exists.
... and it's a water type.
>>
>>28231962
>The sun is made of Steel and is telepathic
>>
>>28230143
Fungus type when?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.