[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do smogonites always try to force their rules and beliefs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Koffing.png (848KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koffing.png
848KB, 1366x768px
Why do smogonites always try to force their rules and beliefs on others outside of their own community?

I'm not saying that all of you are like this, but there is a large number of your brothers who get butthurt over shit that does not abide to their rules.
>>
This is bait
>>
KOFFING

EKANSSSSSSS

KOFFING
>>
>>28226509
it's not bait

stop thinking that everything is fucking bait just because someone has an opinion that goes against yours
>>
>>28226509
I mean, he isn't really wrong

Outside of showdown I don't care what I fight unless they're spamming evasion because it's just a pain
>>
Why do karenfags always try to force their rules and beliefs on those who have any to enjoy the game within their own community?

I'm not saying that all of you are like this, but there is a large number of your brothers who get butthurt over shit that has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>28226544
If you really want to start a serious discussion how about provide some fucking examples instead of generalizing?
>>
>>28226560
what's a karenfag?
>>
File: 5NwNdpx.jpg (54KB, 347x640px) Image search: [Google]
5NwNdpx.jpg
54KB, 347x640px
>>28226584
Someone who thinks the divisions between shitmons and not-shitmons don't exist. That you should play using your favorites; believe tiers are for queers and anything can be viable.
Not NECESSARILY anti-Smogon, but often enough.
Named after Karen because of her dialogue.
>>
>>28226621
My friends and I play using our favorites when playing for fun, but when I'm actually trying to win I'm probably using smogon sets
>>
>>28226500
Hi verlis.
>>
>>28226584
People who believed it when a dark-type trainer (AKA, Evil-type in Japanese) lied to you and told you to use potentially suboptimal pokemon so you would handicap yourself.
>>
>>28226621
But that isn't wrong though. Good fighters know how to innovate and and take risks with their teams, always trying something new.

It just seems better to do that rather than using the same team that a million other people use imo.
>>
>>28226700
Being handicapped in a match can be fun though. It means that you have to try harder than you normally would which makes the battle more fun.
>>
File: smogoncyanide.jpg (33KB, 714x249px) Image search: [Google]
smogoncyanide.jpg
33KB, 714x249px
OP is right.
The smogon tards are always telling me what i can and cant use when i play them.

Like fuck VGC is the official and superior meta, why the fuck should i listen to some ban happy retards who have nothing to do with the game?
>>
File: 1469222611658.png (260KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1469222611658.png
260KB, 484x605px
>>28226754
>that image

Fucking kek'd. saved
>>
>>28226723
Handicapping yourself is disrespectful to your opponent. It's patronizing at best, and self-defeating at worst.
>>
>>28226969
Not when its a vgc bro playing smogon OU.
They use fun and creative things because thats what vgc has taught them and still win with this "handicap".
Smogonfags only have one gear and thats why they suck outside of their hug box metagame.
>>
You know there's always the thing about "no fun allowed you can only play this way" people forcing their way of playing when it comes to anything competitive, but people complaining about it seems a LOT more common that people actually doing it.
>>
>>28227036
>VGC
>Creative

Let me guess, sticking Hitmontop and Raichu on a cookie-cutter Kyogre/Mega-ray team counts as "Creative" to you.
>>
>>28222222
>>
Expecting others to follow Smogon rules in battle spot is stupid. And I like Smogon
>>
>>28226500
Does Koffing has a Mega Stone? WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! WHERE CAN I FIND IT ON ASS?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.