[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another "Several threads on the board at once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: what did i tell you.png (201KB, 479x356px) Image search: [Google]
what did i tell you.png
201KB, 479x356px
>It's another "Several threads on the board at once complaining that [Pokemon] isn't [type] type" episode
>>
ok reddit
>>
>>28226228
Fuck off Preyusfag
>>
>>28226228
Protean Greninja thread?
>>
>>28226253
Holy fuck, that is pretty much what Preyus was
>>
>>28226253
You just gave gave me my new nickname for Greninja.
>>
>>28226228
Hey, at least we have no sandcastle and sun weak to fire thread.
>>
>>28226253
this fucked me up
>>
And I have yet to be proven wrong. What's your point?

Why does a pure Fighting type learn a Water type move specifically for Water type, Crab-like Pokemon?
>>
>>28226228
>TFW i nicknamed my Feraligatr after it
Feels good, batman.
>>
>>28226228
Helios drago was best drago.
>>
File: 1472829110784.png (68KB, 796x664px) Image search: [Google]
1472829110784.png
68KB, 796x664px
>>28228274
Why does Steelix, a Steel/Ground type, learn Fire Fang? Why does Infernape, a Fire/Fighting type, learn Thunderpunch? Practically every pokemon learns moves outside of their types, you're not the arbiter of what moves are for what pokemon.

Crabhammer is a water type move because the first Crab Pokemon was a water type. If they want to make a crab that isn't a water type, they can still give it that move. And they can still make a crab that isn't Water type if they want to, the fact that it's based on a terrestrial crab doesn't even matter when they've made a Dark/Psychic squid and an Electric/Ground flounder.
>>
>>28226228
Fuck. I miss Bakugan. i still have my mechtogan titans and a few mechtogans
>>
>>28228358
The elemental punches and fangs are given out to many Pokemon. Crabhammer is specifically for Water type, Crab-like Pokemon. Why not just make Crabrawler Water type so it gets STAB on Crabhammer?
>>
>>28228394
I literally just told you you aren't the arbiter of what moves are for what pokemon and your response is telling me that a move is for a specific kind of pokemon.

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>28228394
Because it isn't meant to be a water crab and it's not like the casuol players they're aiming to know what STAB is.
>>
>>28228389
I have like 15 of them.
>>
>>28228389
Man I still have a bunch of those first gen ones from when it first started. I had a friend who I'd do play the game with, very comfy times.
>>
>>28228735
me too, they're all in this big box in my closet, I really need to go through it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.