[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people here like to fling shit about whats good and what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: showdown.png (365KB, 1001x639px) Image search: [Google]
showdown.png
365KB, 1001x639px
Why do people here like to fling shit about whats good and what isn't in pokemon yet never battle it out to see who's opinion should be valued more?

Think about it, if a vgc fag went into /cpg/ and told them their format was trash easy and a monkey could get high on the ladder then proved it by stomping all the smogon fags in their own meta then surely he should know what he's talking about.

This isn't even about "muh fight me IRL", its a pokemon board FFS.
Having a battle here and there would help in so many ways.
>>
File: good job.png (20KB, 816x242px) Image search: [Google]
good job.png
20KB, 816x242px
Are you seriously this fucking bootyblasted that you got called out?
>>
>>28225489
Just checked via archives with the post number.
It came from a gardevoir thread, which is known to be full of waifu fucks and retards.
Go back there and stay if you participate in those.

In particular i'm talking about the vgc cucks who think their meta is diverse and takes any brain power to play in just because its doubles.
>>
>>28225618
>>28225431
First of all, you're a retard because /cpg/ is for all comp formats.

Second of all, you're a retard because both sides have their fair share of low ladder faggots who like insulting the other. Are you going to claim Smogontards don't try to rile up the VGCfags? Ignore the shitflinging and move on, idiot.
>>
>>28225765
VGC fags are just over sensitive babies when they are called out on the bull shit they spew.

Its not my fault they throw a temper tantrum when you point out that the viable pokemon in their format can be counted with both hands.
>>
>>28225801
And you're definitely not being an oversensitive baby because the big scawy VGC players insulted your meta, right?
>>
>>28225431
>see who's opinion should be valued more
>Why

It's an anonymous board you mongoloid. No-one's opinion has any value. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>28225847
Except that they're full of shit and anyone that doesn't have downs can see that VGC is cancer that attracts faggots like verlisify.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.