[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Maxie such a shit villain? I feel sorry for anybody who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Maxie_art.png (85KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Maxie_art.png
85KB, 400x480px
Why is Maxie such a shit villain?

I feel sorry for anybody who bought Omega Ruby
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 850x1284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 850x1284px
>>
>>28224448
Why don't you like him OP? He's not my favorite but I don't think he's the worst either.
>>
>>28224502
cute
>>
>>28224448
>I feel sorry for anybody who bought Omega Ruby
Don't. I enjoyed the game and thought Maxie was fine as a villain.
>>
>>28224448
This big scamp wasn't as good as Archie, he was a better scamp. Also Alpha Sapphire has a reference to Jirachi which Omega Ruby doesn't have and has Maxie, a guy that loves his bro Archie.
>>
Pokemon doesn't exactly have a good track record for good villains. Stop playing these games for the plot.

Ghetsis is probably the only villain I would even call semi-compelling, and that's because he has a decent team composition and a motive that actually makes some degree of logical sense.
>>
>>28224832
Archie calling the player scamp was really endearing. Anyone know what he refers to the player as in Japanese?
>>
>>28224934
He was trying to talk like a pirate.
>>
File: 6g88.jpg (138KB, 1003x942px) Image search: [Google]
6g88.jpg
138KB, 1003x942px
>>28224502
>>
File: tumblr_o1ki7w3wwI1rx77ldo1_540.png (135KB, 540x386px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ki7w3wwI1rx77ldo1_540.png
135KB, 540x386px
>>28224448
Maxie worked fine as a villain because Archie vs Maxie was literally Jock vs Nerd.
>>
File: Maxie defeat.gif (2MB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
Maxie defeat.gif
2MB, 500x297px
>>28224448
I disagree, I thought he was an interesting villain.
His goal is actually quite noble and understandable. He wants to expand the landmass in order to help humanity, there are people in the real world that want to do the same thing. But then he takes it too far by engaging in crime, treating Pokemon like tools and not caring about what will happen to them and refusing to listen to Tabitha's pleas that the Groudon plan will cause way more drought than they thought.
Archie was cool and all, but his plan was stupid, how is more water going to help Pokemon? Water Pokemon don't need more water, and the land Pokemon will all drown.
But back to Maxie, I also liked his arrogance and seriousness, he was a good foil to Archie and was quite memorable.
>>
I don't like any grown man that willingly wears shorts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.