[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Post yfw a bunch of shit is spoiled because they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 94px-BumperDKR[2].jpg (4KB, 94x120px) Image search: [Google]
94px-BumperDKR[2].jpg
4KB, 94x120px
>Post yfw a bunch of shit is spoiled because they're fuckups and left data in the SM demos
>>
...Question. What animal was pic related supposed to be?
>>
They will leave entries for the entire dex at the very least. The demo is compiled from a main game build, they just hide information on it. And they don't expect anyone to hack the shit out of it.
>>
>>28220241
Badger I think

Speaking of, badger pokémon when? Linoone and Typhlosion don't satisfy my urges. It'd like a Ground type honey badger.
>>
>>28220301
They know better by now though, don't they? . . .Don't they?

I think stuff WAS deliberately kept out of the ORAS demo, but not not everything. Isn't that right?
>>
>>28220318
Linoone?
>>
>>28220207
Hopefully they don't, but I have a question.

Why does everyone think that these games are going to be on the eshop? Why do they think we'll even have access to them?

They're going to do the same thing they did for XY. They're only going to let certain retailers have events where you can play the demo while under the guard of an employee.
>>
>>28220408
because oras had an eshop demo?
>>
File: 1470537057629.png (587KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470537057629.png
587KB, 800x700px
>>28220207
Just another thing to be excited about, anon.
>>
>>28220760
Oras had one because it was a remake. Just because oras had one doesn't mean SM will have one.

Chances are they're gonna do what I said soecifically to curb any idea of datamining, and also because it would win the favor of whatever retailers they chose. Just like with XY.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.