[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that there were people on /vp/ that vehemently insisted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Reminder that there were people on /vp/ that vehemently insisted Diancie had 0 relation to Carbink, and that anyone who said otherwise was grasping at straws.
>>
Outside their same typing, there is no relation.
Stop grasping at straws.
>>
>>28218021
Yeah? /vp/'s full of fucking idiot retards. Literally every obvious thing is contested in some way, for no reason at all.

You could fill a book with "stupid shit /vp/ confidently believed." And it's STILL happening, every day.

Really, the only thing /vp/ is good at is being stupidly wrong.
>>
>>28218021
I imagine most of it was falseflagging trolls and like only 1 or 2 people genuinely believed this.

It's not worth get worked up over, but it still angers me. It really does feel like it's a ton of retatded children at times. Going to be hard to BTFO that one anon if he's even alive to see this.
>>
Yeah, it was pretty obvious they were related.
Diancie really should have been an evolution, not this "It's a mutated Carbink!" BS.
>>
>>28218021
Thematically there is a relation, but mechanically there is none.
>>
>>28218021
I don't see why they didn't make Diancie the evolution of Carbink, but limit the evolution to one Diancie or something. Carbink could have been a monster with Eviolite.
>>
>>28218021
I still would've loved if they gave Carbink an evolution. Yes, yes, Diancie is a thing, but it's a mutation, not a evolution. Plus, what princess doesn't want more powerfull guards ?
>>
>>28218074
They could have pulled a Manaphy, and make it so Diancie could breed and produce special Carbink that share the color scheme and have a unique ability.
>>
>>28218056
>I imagine most of it was falseflagging trolls

It's really hard to tell sometimes. I'd like to believe that, but people are pretty god damn dumb around here, which you can see elsewhere.

Some falseflagging is obvious, like with the whole "mega evolution is kill" garbage, but I'm genuinely convinced that people honestly believed Sun and Moon were gen 6.5 for instance.
>>
>>28218074
>>28218104
Maybe they wanted Manaphy to be unique in that respect, and doing the opposite, having a regular pokemon that evolves into a legendary, would have been unique as well. An easy way to make it a one-time evolution would to have it require an item. Either make it so there is only one of the item and it can't be traded, or just make the item the event. Or it was another one of those event items that just lets you go somewhere special to evolve carbink.

I dunno, I just wish event pokemon had scenarios still, rather than some fucker in the pokemon center. Even if it's small.
>>
>>28218021
This. Even when presented with evidence (carbon-diamond, mereshii-dianshii, etc.) they STILL denied it.
>>
>>28218162
Yep, just like the chinese leak denialfags currently saying the Mallow shown in the concept art was just some random hawaii girl who happened to have pigtails and cooking equipment
>>
>>28218155
Hopefully we get ore shit like
>you ride MEGA RAYQUAZA INTO SPACE TO FIGHT DEOXYS
shit now and most of the mythicals stop being mythical.
>>
>>28218128
I honestly believed in 6.5 up until the trademarked names that were obviously new starters.
>>
>>28218212
I hope we get something like that in Alola/DP remakes. I could totally see a postgame quest on Mt. Coronet involving Arceus.
>>
>>28218259
I think most of the thing about gen 6.5 was that we knew literally nothing about Sun and Moon, and the only information basis we had for content being in new games was, well, Gen 6 shit. Zygarde and Ash Greninja's synchro evolution.

It really wasn't that far of a stretch when we only got 70 new Pokemon this gen and no third version in Gen 6. And the zygarde shit (and probably synchros/ash greninja according to leaks) ended up making it to S&M anyway. Until the starter reveals, of course.
>>
>>28218409
Initially, early on at the start, the possible speculation of it being "6.5" isn't the craziest thing ever.

What IS fucking stupid is
A.) Ever thinking it for a fact when it was a shot in the dark, and

B.) Continuing to believe it was 6.5 even after starters and shit were revealed.

Like, what the fuck.
>>
Will there ever be a BTFO harder than Ash Ketchum losing?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.