[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these posters on /vp/ who are apparently just waiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: mallow.jpg (52KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
mallow.jpg
52KB, 894x894px
>all these posters on /vp/ who are apparently just waiting on the edge of their seats as if Mallow will be confirmed not real ANY MOMENT NOW
why
how
>>
Mallow and Robinhoot are real and prominently featured in the anime, that's how the leaker found out.

So they drew them, and also drew a Fighting-looking Litten evo and furbait Popplio evo just to fuck with everyone. Please. ;_;
>>
>>28216808
lol
>>
>>28216808
Damn that leaker deserves a job at gamefreak, those are some professional designs.
>>
>>28216745

Nigga, Mallow has a ladle. This generic bitch doesn't even have a ladle.

Changing the color of her hair from white to green doesn't make her Mallow.
>>
>>28217020

Oh my god. Mallow likes cooking. The person in the art is cooking and still looks a lot like Mallow. Is your sense of cooking just at ladles?
>>
>>28217039
A girl cooking? Outside the kitchen?
Look at pokemon trying to be progressive!
>>
>>28216745
>generic
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 432x600px
>>28216808
>So they drew them, and also drew a Fighting-looking Litten evo and furbait Popplio evo just to fuck with everyone. Please. ;_;
>deluding yourself this much
>>
>>28217075
Come to think of it, wouldn't this be the first time the team cook is a girl?
>>
>>28216745
So I can draw literally anything but if I include Ash them it is 100% confirmed? Good to know.

>>28216843
I draw very well, hell a lot of people can draw well but don't work for game freak.

>>28217925
No, but a furry drew both of them which is why they look that way.
>>
If these leaks are fake, and whoever made them managed to find out about and incorporate Mallow, and this is all a massive troll... all I can say is they absolutely deserve to have fooled us all.
>>
>>28218469
This.

I absolutely hate the designs, all three of them, but denying the validity of them is pointless. There is such a slim chance of them being fake, that we may as well just go on with it, and hope that Wereruff doesn't look like shit.
>>
>>28218516

They'll look better once we have the "official" art and see them in action. That's been a recurring pattern recently - questionable designs look much better once the videos are released.
>>
>>28218539
I can definitely see that for Rowlet3 even if the bow and arrow idea is stupid, but I have no hope for Litten3. It would need a complete design overhaul for me to not hate the shit out of it. Not even, I even hate the raw concept.
>>
>>28218539

This. Don't know why people are so eager to dismiss these based on low resolution reference sheets that the public obviously was not supposed to see.
>>
>>28216808
>prominently featured in the anime
DENIAL: The movie: The game: The experience: The adaptation: The graphic novel: The remake: The live action: The animation
>>
>>28218318

>I draw very well, hell a lot of people can draw well but don't work for game freak.

Drawing "well" doesn't mean shit if you lack the spark of a Nip artist.
>>
>>28218318
Are you actually fucking retarded?

Do you not understand the difference between including a known character, and including a character that hasn't been announced yet and gets revealed months after the fact?

I can't tell the difference between the shit posters and the actual aspies anymore.
>>
>>28218539

>They'll look better once we have the "official" art

No they won't, the official art for this generation has been awful.

>and see them in action

This, however, I agree with. After being pleasantly surprised by designs I initially found shit over and over again this generation, I'm judging all new Pokemon by their in-game models and animations.
>>
>>28218516
There is actually hope in the second stages - if one of these starters is a token defensive pokemon whose final form does not rely on its speed, the second stage will be better thanks to Eviolite. In other words Meganium is the laughingstock of startersville and there's always the possibility of another one happening.
>>
File: nyoro~n.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nyoro~n.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>tfw I am probably the only one who likes the chinese leak's designs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.