[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "Let's shit on Gen 4 because it did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (80KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 750x774px
>It's a "Let's shit on Gen 4 because it did better than 3 and the hoenn children wont admit it" thread
>>
Nah, thread like this won't do any good. SAGE.
>>
>it's a repeating digits episode
>>
>>28215834
Check me out boys
>>
Platinum and HGSS, sure. But DP were pretty stale.
>>
>>28215979
RS were even worse
>>
>>28215801
I don't outright hate any gen, but I feel like Gen 4 is the least distinct one in terms of setting/story/theming. Combine that with how much of the Sinnioh dex was dedicated to giving older Pokémon new evos and the system overhaul and I always see Gen 4 as the "patch" generation.
>>
>>28216000
trips of truth
>>
File: wtf.png (586KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
586KB, 1280x720px
I like all gens.
>>
Rock climb and defog are HMs
>>
>>28216382
>Liking ever generation
What are you? A fucking retard? How do you even play pokemon?????/
>>
>it's a "let's all ignore /vp/ rule 4" episode
>>
>>28215801
>it's a "let's pretend the Sinnoh dex isn't one of the worst dexes of all time" thread
Smh @ (you) lucariofags
>>
>>28216364
And people complain about kalos.
Kalos had 71 completely new pokemon,but most of them where 1 or 2nd stages,so it has variety.
Sinnoh has 78,but it had a lot of 3rd stages/split evos and legendaries so,>>28216364
its probably the gen with less families introduced.
>>
>>28216399
Checked
>>
>>28216406
Sinnoh's biggest crime is padding its dex with bullshit babies.
>>
>>28215801
>it's a "let's shit on Gen V because circles" episode
>>
>>28216406
>3 of the legendaries are just Mew's faggy cousins
>>
>It's a "YOU CAN'T CRITIZE ANYTHING ABOUT MUH PRECIOUS SINNOH C-C-CAUSE HOENN!" episode
>Caused Eviolite &Mega Evolutions to be a thing.
>Said almost directly by Masuda to be the reason for the recent casualization of the series.
>Over reliance on one of the worst mechanics of the series (HMs) (Something every region except for Unova and to a lesser degree Kalos has a problem, including Hoenn before you call me a Hoennbaby, though Sinnoh is the worst offender BY FAR)
>Brought Rhyperior, the Pixies (the original copy-paste Genies), Lucario & Garchomp into existence
>Started powercreep
One of the ONLY redeeming factors of Gen 4 was the Physical/Special split. Otherwise Gen 4 was a mistake
>>
>>28216431
This
>>
Only HGSS was great. Platinum was above average, but still too slow. Diamond and Pearl were shit. A redeeming factor was that they had the battle frontier, but that was (surprise surprise!) introduced in Gen 3!
>>
>>28215823
Sage on all fields anon, btw I'm sure this feature was removed years ago. Sauce is I am an oldfag.
>>
>>28216618
At least the copy-paste genies got somewhat fixed. The copypaste Mew clones are still as garbage as ever.
>>
>>28216816
Shiiiiiit. Then...spam with old memes? Will that kill the thread?
>>
>>28215801
I enjoyed gen III a lot. I enjoyed gen IV a lot, too.

>tfw I enjoy every gen a lot
>>
I'm not saying GEN 4 is bad,i'm talking about the pokemon not the games,btw.
GEN IV,had the weakest desings imo,also adding that the sinnoh dex had a lot of forgetable pokemon like finneon,cherubi,bronzor...
A really weak gen,they did it right with GEN 6,trough.

71 new pokemon,5 legendaries and the 90% of the dex was 1st or 2nd stages.
>>
>>28216618
Forgot it gave us HG/SS. So that's TWO good things Gen 4 brought into existence.
>>
>>28216884
More like, the two asspulls gen 4 gave us.
>>
>>28216464
They are actually Sonic, Knuckles and Tails
>>
>>28216393
Not like you, obviously.
>>
>>28216382
Same here, but R/S and to a lesser extent D/P were pretty bad
>>
>>28216369
At least they had good designs.
>>
>>28216382
i like all gens but my fav is sinnoh since dawn is best girl and i loved the contest dress
>>
>>28217397
I liked Gen 4's designs more. I almost always use the same team when I play a Hoenn game because there are only about 6-8 designs I like
>>
>>28217409
which are them?
>>
>>28216618
>Caused Eviolite &Mega Evolutions to be a thing.
I thought you were listing bad things.
>>
>>28215801
Can you please stop spamming the board with fucking gen 4 shit. You need to accept that not everyone likes it, retard.
Jesus, this is like the exact opposite to the Hoenn hate except it's not a meme this time.
>>
>>28215801
>it's a if you criticize Gen 5 you're a genwunner episode.
>>
>>28216431
Wasn't the whole point of babies was to get strong Pokemon early without them being overpowered? What went wrong?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.