[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jigglypuff line is now part fairy >Clefairy line is now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: inquisitive pokemon.png (4KB, 97x194px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitive pokemon.png
4KB, 97x194px
>Jigglypuff line is now part fairy
>Clefairy line is now full fairy
>Chansey line is still normal
Why? If the fairy type was added to break everything, why not go all the way?
>>
Fairy would just add a weakness. Chansey is fine as it is.
>>
>>28214871
What about audino or even slowpoke they're pink too
>>
Because being cute and pink doesn't mean Fairy. Chansey is just a big, cute poof
>>
>>28215487
Chansey and Audino are more fairy-like than fucking Marill or Gardevoir, which looks like a regular psychic humanoid with grass hair.
>>
>>28214889

It would also add resistances though. Not to mention the most powerful steel moves in the game (M-Mawile's Iron Head and M-Metagross' Meteor Mash, if I'm not mistaken) only manage 85~120% damage, and the most powerful physical poison move in the game (M-Beedrill's Poison Jab) only has a 25% chance to OHKO even if Beedrill is Adamant natured, meaning there are only 3 mons in the entire game with any hope of OHKO'ing Fairy Chansey, and they're all Mega's.

Contrast this with the current Chansey, who can be OHKO'd by any reasonably powerful fighting type, and you start to see the problem. It'd be fine if Steel and Poison's moves didn't have such pathetically low BP, but that's how it is.
>>
>>28215249
The point is that those three were the original pink blobs (Slowpoke is pink but it's not a blob do not bully). You can't just start a pattern like that and then kind of give up halfway through despite all the similarities.
But then again, Fairy is the meta type, and considering all that >>28215852 said, they managed to stop themselves before a huge mistake was made.
>>
I still maintain that it's to differentiate between the "pink blob" lines.

Fairy
Fairy/Normal
Normal
Normal (/Fairy with Mega Evolution)
>>
Maybe they thought Normal/Fairy Chansey would be too powerful as a wall. And if they unveiled M-Audino with Normal/Fairy Chansey there it would be even less relevant. I mean it's already outdone by Clefable why add Chansey as a thing that can replace it
>>
>>28215509
Gardevoir is a fucking guardian angel type of creature. Your fucking retarded as hell if you can't find it as fairy-worthy.

Similar to Jigglypuff, Marill is a spherical creature that randomly evolves into a rabbit. Which means they had a moon rabbit concept in mind when designing it.
>>
>>28214871
>Jigglypuff
Sound is secretly a type.
Differentiates it from Clefairy.

>Chansey
Literally overpowered with fairy sub-typing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.