[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon XY soundtrack had 212 songs 10 of them were Pokemon Origins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (665KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
665KB, 500x375px
Pokemon XY soundtrack had 212 songs
10 of them were Pokemon Origins tracks so that leaves 202

Pokemon Sun and Moon has confirmed 175 tracks

Less content than XY

But at least we get better graphics right?

You had one job GF
>>
File: froger.png (53KB, 199x183px) Image search: [Google]
froger.png
53KB, 199x183px
>36 BUT LAST YEAR- LAST YEAR I HAD 37
>>
>>28214076
>The living room turns out to be full of presents for the nonplussed Roast Beefy Wheefs. Of course, it is never, never, never enough-chunks of demands splatter on his parents' faces. Harry must stay calm, and repress his urges of igniting the house in a demonstrative fireball, ending the life of these three little pigs--but our wolf remains cool.
>>
>>28214035
>Soundtrack has relevance to amount of content
God I love this meme. (YOU)
>>
>>28214154
It does, for example HGSS had 270 tracks

ORAS had 160 + two bonus CDs of RS tracks
>>
Well one thing is sure: we can forget about Kalos or Kanto ar any other region in the post game

The second region theory is now officially debunked
>>
>>28215583
Do people seriously still think we'll get another shitty previous region to visit??
>>
>>28215607
More than you'd imagine

To be fair this is the annivesary game so youd expect something more than usual and Alola - while not small - isnt really all that huge so i cant blame them but yeah
>>
>>28214167
You just kind of disproved your own post there.
ORAS has more content in it than HGSS albeit solely from being made at a later date and incorporating several facilities and other forms of content. Then there's the content it had in the first place like contests and secret bases.

You're probably going to go "muh postgame..." or "it doesn't count because it's not new!" however and ignore this but whatever. You can't change facts.
>>
>>28215633
No anon, HGSS didnt have more musci because of additional features, it was because there were two regions.

Seeing how SM has similar amount of music as ORAS and even less than XY means we're going to get a game with similar amount of content, no more, no less
>>
>>28215654
That is completely illogical.
It baffles me that people like you exist.

Especially since you explained why HGSS had more music than oras despite having less content. You're literally contradicting each and every point you try to make.
>>
>>28215716
How am i a contradicting?

ORAS had less content and less music
HGSS had more conent (because of two regions) and more music
SM will have simiar amount of content as ORAS which isnt that much, simple
>>
>>28215739

HGSS had 171 tracks + the 8bit tracks from the original GSC because of the GB Player item you stupid fuckwit.
>>
>>28215739
>HGSS had more content
What is this meme
>>
>>28215739
>ORAS had less content
Have you not been paying attention?
By the same reasoning HGSS has additional content by incorporating Kanto ORAS has more in things added between gen 3 and now for example battle tests and inverse battles as well as additional daily events not present in the original game, new online functionality and so on.

But ORAS has less music than HGSS which by your logic means it should have less content. Understand?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.