[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ĥ̵̶̢͕̼͙̪̣̬ͯ̇̿ͬ̓ͣͧ̅̆ͦ̓̓ͣ̌͒̈́ͨ̚͢Eͭ͌͂̿

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: Death.jpg (1MB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
1MB, 1800x1000px
Ĥ̵̶̢͕̼͙̪̣̬ͯ̇̿ͬ̓ͣͧ̅̆ͦ̓̓ͣ̌͒̈́ͨ̚͢E͍̣͙͔̟̖̩̱̘͕̼̰͙͚̤̙̥̙̺ͭ͌͂̿̏̔ͧ̊͋͘͢ ̴̡̹̰̮̠̣̠͔̎ͭ̾̂̍̅͘C̵̸͚̣͖̪̗̪͍͖͎̠̭̱͙̳̟ͧ̾ͫͣ̋ͭͪͪ͑̕͟ͅŐ̸̂̈ͤ͛ͯ̍͘͞҉͎̤͕̙̮̩͔̜͎ͅM̢̛̞͉̤̥͇̭̖̖͖̹̳̤͔̬͕̻̰͍͐ͭ̂͒̏̓ͧͧ͛ͬ̈́͡E̸̍͒̎̌̌̈́́͟͏̡̖̘̘͕̺̤͓̖͖͇͕̫̠S̝͖̣̭͎͖͐͆́̈́ͬ͞
>>
>>28212876
I almost forgot about this shit from 2011
>>
>>28212986
Explain.
>>
Why does this look so familiar
>>
>>28213980
Slendy man
>>
>>28213936

Zalgo.
>>
>>28212876
Ĥ̵̶̢͕̼͙̪̣̬ͯ̇̿ͬ̓ͣͧ̅̆ͦ̓̓ͣ̌͒̈́ͨ̚͢E͍̣͙͔̟̖̩̱̘͕̼̰͙͚̤̙̥̙̺ͭ͌͂̿̏̔ͧ̊͋͘͢ ̴̡̹̰̮̠̣̠͔̎ͭ̾̂̍̅͘C̵̸͚̣͖̪̗̪͍͖͎̠̭̱͙̳̟ͧ̾ͫͣ̋ͭͪͪ͑̕͟ͅŐ̸̂̈ͤ͛ͯ̍͘͞҉͎̤͕̙̮̩͔̜͎ͅM̢̛̞͉̤̥͇̭̖̖͖̹̳̤͔̬͕̻̰͍͐ͭ̂͒̏̓ͧͧ͛ͬ̈́͡E̸̍͒̎̌̌̈́́͟͏̡̖̘̘͕̺̤͓̖͖͇͕̫̠S̝͖̣̭͎͖͐͆́̈́ͬ͞

How you do that?
>>
>>28212876
He cums
>>
Ģ̡̡͎̫̩̗̦͎͚̞̤̲̯̟̳̬͇ͬͯͣ̆̿ͪ̔̔̄̀͐̈̄̓̚ͅÃ̴̶̢̆ͬͣ͊͊͐̐ͣ̂̀ͨ͐̕҉̘̟̗Ṙ̃ͤͪ̆̋̏̇̾̅̓̾͋͏̵̢͍̯̜ͅDͯͪ̓̊ͪ̂ͤ̐̃ͤ͌̽̈́ͨ͂̒͏̣̻͙̹͖͉̞̬̬̘̦͚͖̠̭͇͕̲̼͘E̴̵̢̝̤̮͇̩̼̦̜̩̖͌͌͒̋V̲̖̮̖̪͎̳̳̥̬͎̜͓̈ͭ͑͒ͩ̽̇ͧ͛́̿̑̎͆̇̿͒͒́͜͢͞Ơ͉̯͈̪̈́̓ͤ͂̾͂̉ͤ͂ͫ̉̀͡͡͡I̶̛̲̳̹̫̪̭̮̼̪̫͚͍͓̥̔̂̈ͪR̤̼̩̣̬̯̱̺̲̍́̄̆̄̍̍͘͢ͅ ̢̦͍̞̻̥̯̰̰̼̱ͯ͋̓͂̕I̼̙͍͓͕̠͖̝̣̹͕̻̠̳͊͌̾͗̔̀̎̑̉̊̃ͦ̾̅̊̚͞͠S̡̲̫̳͚̖̥̹̲̬̺̹̤̠̣͓̰̽ͨ͒̆ͮ̕̕ ̷̧̢̛͇̥͓̤̞͓̪̱̘̝̱̈̏̉ͮ̅ͬ̈́͋̓̈́͋̃ͮ̑̑̀ͅͅM̴̛͙̙̬̳̻̟̣̤̺͚̣̺̟ͤ͒ͯ̎͂ͯ͂͂̂ͨ͊ͪ̃̓ͩ͆̍ͪ̀͘Y̸̢͕̜̞͈͇̺̓͒̒̇͒͛̐̇ͮ̓ͩͤͪ̃͆̎̈͌ ̷̷̧̮͚͚̟͙͙̭̝̫̦͖̥̯̹͑͂̿͑ͪ̂̉̈͌̒̎͆̋ͦͭ̂͟ͅẆ̊ͭͧ͠͏̧̖̤̥̺̬̘͝A̸̢̺͖̹̩̥̯̝̓͑ͤ̓́͘I̴̛̱͕͉̟͈̭̘͕̠̤̦̩̩̞̗̽̔ͪ̾̃͗̈́ͣ̈̍ͭ͋̈̑͌ͮ͠ͅF̴͚̞̪̃ͣ̈́̈́ͧ͗̐ͧ͗̽͆ͮ͘ͅÛͧ͋͞҉͍̹̲͍̙͕͙̖͖̗̠͍̬̟̱̰͉̟́!̨̟̘̯̬̺͕͈͈̼̰̼̠͓͍͈͐̽̽͂̽ͫ̍ͪ̇͂ͮ͒̂ͮ̃̿̽͟!̵̼̗̦͇̙̤͕͋̐̉ͪ͛͐̃͛͗̄̋̔̐̑ͫ̚͟͠!̷̧̰͕̳̠̺͎̘̖͚̖̹̜͓̤̬͚͉̱̈́̽̔̈̑̃̉̒͐
>>
>>28214734
V̗̳͕̥̯̳̙̠̖͈̘̭̝̩͙̭͚̤ͦͮ̈͑͊̒ͨͣ̈́̓̌̆̈́̎̅́͘͠ḛ̢̖̳͓̮̬̳̱̝̠̤̯̺̣̖͙̘̻̂͆̍ͦ̽ͦ̿̾̕ͅṟ̻͎̮̬̘̠̪̗̱̬̠̙̮̺̑̂̈̽͡ͅỳ̵̡̎̔̎́ͮ̎ͤ͗̎͂ͧ̎̈́̀̀҉̲̠̲͔ ̢̣͙̪̞͇̫̗̟͔̍͒̅̆͛̈ͪͦ͑̄̑ͨͣͯ̀͠ͅc̘̼͚̺͕͉͖̯͚̱̺͇̣̝̏͌̈̓̏̓͜͢͡͡ą̱̦̰͉̩̰̝̫͛͊̓ͣ̾͛̾ͬ̌͛̊̿͛ͤͨ̒̀ͦͮ͢͝͠r̫̺̺̮̮̣̞͈͉̜͚̳̓̎ͬͫ̉̍͟͡ẹ̛̦̝͈̝̹̫̹̜͎͍̦̬̜̲͆̈̾̓̅ͧ͗ͅf̷̸̺̗̳̣͉̼̟̄͒ͣͭͩ̊͌ͧ͋̄ͫͩͯ͆͆̆ͧ̕͘u̵͖̟̗̫̓ͯ̏ͭ́̕͡͝ľ̳̼͚͓̳̠̘̪̳̤̬͖̭̝̜̖̤̿ͣͫ͂͛̂ͫͧ̆ͭ͆̍͗̓̐͝͞l̴̠̞̬͉͍͇̯͓̹͔̘̼̿̾̀̋y̛̬̹̺̯͖̜̟̺̭̦͚͇͊̉ͯͧ͒̈͂̐ͯ̌ͪ̾̿ͮͣ̔̄͋̀͟͜ͅ
>>
A̶̡̢͉̫̤̞͍̣̹̺̦̖̰͎ͨ̏̓ͬ̊ͣ͂̚Y̡͍̬̙̘̦͎͎͑̇͢͞Y̏̇͆̆̄̎͒̉͏̴̘̫̦͓̼̟̻̻̮̣̜̭̰͖́͠͞ ̴̠̩͔͚̘͉̯͚̤̫͙̲̞͙̦͉ͤ̀̂ͭͣ̇ͩͭ̄ͧ̓̐̾̌̓ͬ́͘͟ͅL̨̨̟̯̻̼͎̣̭̞̜͆ͨ͂̑̎̈ͩ̆̒́̾ͅM̛͒̋̏͏̕҉̻͔̼̖̝͕͖̼̭Ǎ̷̩͕̙̫̙̬͖̝̭̩̮̘͍̪ͤ́͛͞O̡̗̺̣̹͕͇͔̞͎͍̣̗͙̠ͫͤ̍̓̊̓͒ͭ̑ͮ̔̾̅̔̕̕͢
>>
O̍ͫͮ̈́͌͒ͤ̓̏͑̓ͮ̈ͧ̒̑̈͝͏͓̲͍͚̤̯P̎̎̓ͮͨ̑ͬͫ͗̏̿ͣ̏͂̂͋̐ͧ҉̸͈̜̝̞̟̪̺̮̱̻̜̞͢ ̖͎͓͕̯̉̃͐͐͐͒̋͗́̚͜͡i̵̡͓̯̝̥̻̩ͬ͛ͮ̌̅ͫ͗̑͒͛ͭ̈́̍͐̾͗̑̑͟͟ş̯͓̗̟̞̼̭̝̰̬̪̣̣̭͎͔̱̉͒ͨ͐ͩͫ̉̾͛ͪ́̚̕ ͗̄̒ͧ͑ͤ͏̱̯̦͖̼̪̦̹̯̻̼͍̻͈̗͖̳͓͜͢a͕̝̫̘̙̖͖͓͙̳͍̾̈́͛͗̈́̈͗ͣ̏̍̔́̕͞͝ ̡̧͉̭͖̞̯̱͑ͨ̑̃͐̒ͪ̅̑ͬ̽͒ͩ͐ͫ̽͟f̧̻̦̹͇͔͔̘̝̙͔͈̟͚̪̻̝ͮ̓̌͐̉̊͊͋͐ͨ͂͋̄ͩ̇̃̃͢͝a̴̘͇̻̲̍͋͛̀͒̋̾̊̇͊͑̊ͨ̽ͣ͛̊͗͡͞ḡ̛ͣ̃̇҉̱̺̯̻̟̰̺͙̺̥̫̬̹̦̖g̽͐̽̋̀͝͏̶͙͇͖̲͙̙̥̭o̵̢͇͇͈̞̻̫̠̣̫͚̝̟̜̻̽ͪ̆̌̑̔ͣ͌ͬͭͤ́̀̚͜t̨͔̫̟̜̰͙͍͚͌̅̐̂̿ͣ͒̈̽̈͗̂ͤͧͪ̃͛̕͢͝ͅ.̡͍͚͙̺̩̟͕̖͙͚̙̫͎̙͇̹͇ͩ̇̆̌̔̏̀͛̾̓̄̍͌̂
>>
.̫̫͙̳̹͔͈̯̝̰̻͛̏͗͛̊ͪ͛ͪ̋͑ͨ̆͆̅̄̕͝͡͝ͅͅ.̵ͯ͆̀ͣ͟͜͏̢͍͇̬̟͓̫͚̩͖̫̝̝̟̻͕̭̮ͅ.ͧͬ̈ͭ͋ͦ̆҉̵̨̛̖̟̯̟͖̲̝̱̫͇͞.̷̭̙̼̝̻̘͎̭̠̼̠̫̻͎̎̑̒ͫ͟ͅ.͛̂̈́͐͂̋̅ͫ̀ͬ̔͗ͧͩ͏̟̯̹̱͎̝͖.̧̪̼̘͐͗ͦ͋̏͐̽̊̋ͮ̿̔̽͐̓̽̋͞ͅ.̴̧͙͉̣̫͎͐ͤ͑̐͊̋ͣ͠.̛̟̩͇̣͍̤̙̮͙̘̺͚̺͙̪̟̼̫̓͆ͯ̎̃̾͘̕͡ͅ.̸̸͉͓͇͕̘̞͍̳͓̪͇̆̂̀̃̎͑̔͑̑̿ͨͫͨ̽͛̾ͨ͒ͦ͟͢͢ͅ.̛͕͎̯̹̳̼̟̱̫̤̠͙̭̪̥͔̗̩̏̓̓̒͗ͬ̋ͭ̾͗ͪ̏̑͋̃̏ͮͯ̽́ͅ.̧̭̜̖̹̰͉̔ͩ̀͋ͫ͒̅̈́̀͠.͕̖̱̖̽̄̍̆ͩ̚͝͝ͅ.̴̡̢̛͙͖̖̞̯́̄ͤ̉̔͊ͤ̾ͩͣ̄̚͝.̷̵̛ͩ̅̈́̀ͩ͒̉҉̧̖͍̻͍̜̤̩̘̥͇̼̠̺͕̪̞̺.̷̢̛̲͇̤̱̱̙͕̲̯̬̹͓͎̹̽ͦͯ͒̏͂͗ͣͪͧ̑͑ͨ̀͠.̴̢̳͍̫͉̤̥̱̲̒ͨ̓͑̔̑͑̌͊͊̓̎͌̊ͧ͘ͅ.̢̼̺̬̫̪̣̥̠̬͉̹ͯ̾͂͌̑̽̉ͮ̀͠ͅ.̵̨̱͓͔͕͕̦̗͎̠̠̟̠̳͊̽̋ͨ̐̽͋ͣ͐̃̔ͨ̆ͭͮͮ̀̕.̵̨̦̣͕̗͈̟̜͉̩̻͙̞͂͂̋̏ͭ͗̏̿͜ͅ.̵̶͚͇̩̺̬͈̰̖̤̱͚̠̺̓ͫ͂̽̀̚͘͢.̨̳̻̤̯̠̟̥̺̗̱̖̬ͧ̈̂̾ͭ̄ͬ͆͐͋ͨ.̧̥̯͙̹͚̤̖̮͆͐̌́̕͝.̍͊̒͐ͣ̈́́̏ͣ҉̼̰͉̲̱̻̤̟͔̟͙̫̳̖̀̀͠.̶̡̟̦̦̫̱̟̪̫͕̖̯̍̌͑͛͆ͣ̊̅̽̓ͩͧͦ͗̀̆̓̀̚͟.̴̹̖̣͎̟̄ͦ͐́͞.̷̢̐̑̿͊͂̊͊ͦ̿ͤ͆̄̉̎̆̕͝͏̹̬͚͙͇̯̳̤̱̮̭̟̠̹͓̤̲̜.̪̙̙̤͈̞̳̳̫̯̳̻̭ͧ͌̋͑̆͋̀́ͅ.̸ͨͯ̃̍̆̽ͩͬ̌́́҉̬̟͎̺̬̼̪̩̳̕.̢͔̘̣͈̱͚͕ͯ̈́̊̏ͯ͑̀̎̿̊̏̀̌̀́̚̚͜.͌̔͌̅ͧ̈́ͨ͝҉͓͚̫̭͕̼̩͕.̶̸̡̽̈́̎̉͒͐̌̏͂̀ͩ͂̔̀͏̮͚̱̖.̡̖̫̝͔ͭ̿͆͊̅ͬ̋̔͒ͣ͛̃̽͋ͦ̓̑̌͌͘̕͞.̱̫̘̻͖̠ͨ͒ͧͦ́̈́ͮ̋͢͜͠.̨̛̝̹̰̫̗̞͈̊̓̿͐̃̐̀ͪ̇̽̆.̨̹̻̫̞̼̗̟̩͔͇̟͔͚̂̔͐̔̓͌́̂͋͐̃́.̷̍ͣͧ̓̈̈̌ͭͫ͑͟͞҉͙͕̳̭.̛̞̳̲̗̞̝̲͚͙͎͉͔̱̒̽ͫ̅̎ͬͯ͊̓ͬ̊ͯ̾̂ͫͯ̀͟͝
>>
>>28213936
It's the Zalgo creepypasta.
>>
>>28215462
t̡̮͔͙͇̟̗̻̪̟͍̦̳̬̬͚̯͉̝̥̽̅͆ͬ̃͌̆̂͑̇ͪ̾́ͤͪ̋̀͠͠͞ḩ̏͛͋̏̿ͯ҉̨̩͕̻̞̠̜̞̼͎͎̠̪̪̝̮̝͟ȩ̤̰͈̥͇͍͔̲͔̗͇̞ͦ̊̊͋͆͌̋̋̑̇̇ͩ̄͂͊ͫ̑͂̿ ̫̰͙̘͓̥̫̩̀͌ͨ̿͐͋̓ͩ̏͑ͭ̌ͮ́ͪ̊ͩ͡f̶̡͕̜̻̠̫̙͙̮̘̪̹ͪ͐̂ͣ̏̏̓̌̚͞ů̶̞͍̼̻̖͔̮͇͕̭̯̲̜̭̙͇̎̏́ͯ̓̍͗͑̿̋̃̓̿́͠ͅͅc̡̣̜̙̦̬̗̻̣ͭ̉̐̔ͭ̀͡͠k̛̘̠̻̻̪̱̮̠͔̹̱̱̱͚͔̩̟ͯͪ̇̓͗͌̑ͫ̽̀́̚̚ͅ ̵̠̰͍̣̤͍͖͙̥ͤ̒ͪͭ͒͜i̡̛̯̺͍̺͓ͤͯͮ̅͌ͨ̐́ͧ̀͡s̶̸̘̭̠̫̜͚̩̭̫̘̰̣̦͕̮͖̘͍̓̀͂ͭ̅̾͒͘͢͝ ̴̴̡̡̟̗͉̘̩̠͔̳̳̼͈̞͚̩̩̲̗ͧ̉̎̉ͫ̑͗̽̉͛̇̎̀̋͒̊̔ͭ̕ă̸̵͙̮̘͔̻͕̳͎̟̼̟̍ͧ͒ͩ̇́͒̓̎̽ͤ͡ ̵̧͖̬͎͕͙͎̗̲̲̞͔̠̻͖̙̅̍͒̄ͣ͛̃͋̍̆͘z̶̡̥̻͚͕͚̜̣ͮ̏̐̃͑́a̷̴̶͕̼̖̟̟̤̤̱̜̺͎̳̱̪̬͛͋ͫ͐̃ͨ͒͒͗̅ͦ̃̈́̕͡ͅĺ̸̮̠͚̲͎̲̖̼̩̖̞̤͖̺̩͇̑̽ͤ̈́ͤ̕͠g̴͚̜̜̞̤̺̥͚͖̪̻͎͐ͪ̋̇̽͂ͫ͊̾̋͂̚o̷̟̪̦͖͈̞̲̯̦̗̗͈̖̟̰͇̫͒̔̑̎̊͐̊̊̚͟͞͝?̡͈̦͓̲̮̭̝̪̮̭͎̱͙̟̹ͫ̓͋̿̉̔̍ͣ̑̌̾̈́̏̾͗̚͢͝
>>
File: Zalgo-origin1.png (14KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
Zalgo-origin1.png
14KB, 600x200px
>>28216032
Àn ͘ól̡d́ ̢so̧m͏eth̡i̡n̛ǵa͞w̸ful.̨c̵ơm̧ m͜e͞me̡.͢

H́e̴̡y̴, į͏s̀̕ ́҉̀a̢͝ny͟ơn͝e̸̛ ̡͢e̶͢ls͝ę͡ ̵͘͜l̀͜e͜a̢kin̴̢͜g̶ b͝l̡àć͢͠k ҉̀҉b͏̵͏l̀ǫ̸o͢d̢ f҉r̴̛o̡̕̕m̕͠ ̷̀t͜ḩ̢͟e͜į͝͝r̵ ̛͢a̴n̷u͘s?̧̡

I͏҉̷̡͠'̴̢͜҉́m̴̧̧̀ ̛͝s̵͘c͏҉̨a͘͟͠͞ŕ̸̕͞e̴̶҉̴͞d̸̵̷͝.̸͢
>>
>>28216032
Zalgo is basically this monster that is said to be imprisoned in its own dimension, but it's waiting for the day when it will free itself "waiting at the gate, armed with a candle and a dead star" and when that day will come, it will bring the end of the world. It's appearance varies, but most say if you see it, you will go mad (like Cthulu). Some variations depict it with 7 mouths and speaking in 6 languages, but when the 7th one will open, it will bring the end of everything. It can also posses and enslave other being, the Zalgo possession being the most evident with there eye's sclerotic being black and iris blood red with black ooze coming out from the bottom of the eyes and mouth. Zalgo also has this power of corrupting images, turning them twisted and with the symptoms I said, black eyes and everything dipping in black ooze and looking rotten. And the writting you just did, that's also a form of corruption (at least, according to the pasta).
>>
D̴̲̥͔̩̝͕̙̹̞̻͖̼͙̲͓̀̃̓ͨ̎̓ͧ͂͊̓ͨ̿͌̆̾̚̕͜I͐̈̔̅ͨ̅ͮ̚͘͜҉̴̷̻̻̖̠͈̫̜͇͓̘̖̺̳̪̣͔̬͖ͅÇ̷̛̯̬̼̥͙̝͌̅͌̂̑̌̿ͫ̋ͪ̍͌ͧͭ̇̑̒͂̇̀͘K̵̡̪͓̠̞̪̤̥̣̥͎̗̖͇̫̳̠̫̩̓͌ͬ̉ͬ̓̅̆͗͂̿́͡ͅS̐̑ͣ̉̔ͧ͊̅͋̅ͧ̏ͣͬ̓̔̚͏̛͔̮̥͟ͅ
>>
>>28216097
HE WHO WAITS BEHIND THE WALL
>>
File: IMG_20160902_055744.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160902_055744.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>28216135

M͘͢͟͠Ą̧̡̢͟K̸̶̢͞E͡͏̶ ̨͢͝͞҉Á̷̶R̢͜͝M̴͝E̴̛͝͝N̸̨͜͞Į͝͝͝A̴̴̸͜ ̴̧͝҉̛G҉҉̢͠R̀͘͟-̴̛̛͜҉G̷͢R̷̡̨-̕͟G̴͘R̨̛͘͠-̵̨̕͘͜G̴̡R̛͢-̶́͟͠G҉͞R̴̢͠͞-̡̀F͏͏̴̵A͟͏Ǹ̷͘҉T̀͘À̸̴̵S͞҉T͘̕̕͝͡I̴͟C̕͠ ̡͠E͏҉͏̴͡T҉̶E̸͝Ŕ̢̛͞N̵̢Ą͢͞͡L̶͠L͘͡͝͝Y̴̵͟͞!̸̵̵̢͜!̶̛̀͞!̴͝͝!̸̸͞!̛̛͢͝!͞͏̀!̴̵͜͞
>>
File: lucario4.png (97KB, 333x634px) Image search: [Google]
lucario4.png
97KB, 333x634px
>>
File: 1472817189037.png (361KB, 476x312px) Image search: [Google]
1472817189037.png
361KB, 476x312px
>>28216097
How bullshit, i get why the meme spread but anyone can make a better sto
>>
o̺̲̞̩̞̱͂ͦ͊̌̽ḵ̪̜̱̯̫͉͎̠̆͐̎͐̈́a̱̦͉̟͓̗̅͒͛͐́͗y͍͚̳͕̲̏͗̈̉̌ͩ̓͂
>>
File: 65846786098.gif (969KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
65846786098.gif
969KB, 300x169px
>>
>>28212876
the way snorlax quickly looks up at the camera reminds me of when i use to have nightmares of my stuffed animals attacking me
>>
File: 1468839130776.jpg (51KB, 497x354px) Image search: [Google]
1468839130776.jpg
51KB, 497x354px
>>28217819
anon are you okay?
>>
>>28217819
>used to have a huge, comfy stuffed polar bear toy when I was very little
>favorite toy, played with it and slept on it all the damn time
>around 4 or 5, had a nightmare that my closet opened up and it came to life and attacked me, for some reason
>so scared of it after that my parents had to sell it
Man, that thing was so great and I ended up getting rid of it because I was being a big damn baby about a bad dream.
>>
>>
>>28220228
...!
>>
>>28218170
Thats how it started, it looks like a normal stuffed animal for a second and looks directly at you before it comes at you

>>28218252
I know man, i had a ball pit in my room and had a nightmare a vicious dog was attacking me and the only way to keel safe was in the ball pit, eventually it found a way in and had no mercy on me. And another time when i had a nightmare about the land before time, my favorite movie at the time, i don't remember much of what happened besides a flashing alarm and them trying to escape, but i cried that nightmare was so scary.
>>
>>28212876

you guys really need to calm down with this shit
>>
>>28216097
None of this is correct. It's all fucking fanfiction.

Zalgo started as a meme because people were editing le edgy scary eyes and cthulu tentacles onto webcomics, and blaming it on a fake being called "Zalgo". Eventually that's how it became a meme.

The only actual information that we have of the monster is that he's coming, and he waits behind the wall.
>>
>>28220669
How did you have a ballpit in your room.
Are you trolling (you have to answer honestly or its entrapment >:< )
>>
What are the chances of Candlejack being in th
>>
>>28222699
it was inflatable and i had lots of open space in my room when i was young
>>
Cursed images..
>>
>>28215446
Is that... Morse code zalgo?
>>
>>28220865
Considering this is a pasta, it doesn't surprise me people started adding things of there own until it resulted in this convoluted mess and many fans eventually adopted this "info" into Zalgo's canon, even do it is fanfiction.
>>
File: Zalgo he comes.png (120KB, 195x231px) Image search: [Google]
Zalgo he comes.png
120KB, 195x231px
>>28212876
Wow, I can finally post this again.
>>
>>28212876
>>
File: 1472238528780.png (216KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1472238528780.png
216KB, 600x465px
>>28224954
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.