[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever completed a pokédex? and how did the process made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Diploma_RB.png (3KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
Diploma_RB.png
3KB, 160x144px
have you ever completed a pokédex?
and how did the process made you feel?

>been playing pokémon since DP
>played at least two games of every gen
>never completed a pokédex, tried on BW2 but it felt kinda boring since there are a fuckton and more were coming

started catching them all in the pokemon red port for 3ds in it feels kinda fun, i've recently met a bunch of dudes that also have the port for 3ds so we will be trading some and it feels really cool
>>
No, but knowing me I'd feel pretty bored.
>>
>>28212307
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>28212286
A) MOOOOODS
B) Been playing since 98, finished the dex in every gen
>>
>>28212286
I did twice. It was very underwhelming. Much happier to worry about it very casually if I indeed feel the need to.
>>
>>28212307
Finally an excuse to ban a tripfag. MOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>28212286

Never finished a dex before 6th gen. Did not want to restart everything over with each passing gen and spend countless hours transferring 'mons from 1 gen to another.

Finished the Pokédex in XY, and now have a Living Pokédex in Pokémon Bank waiting for 7th Gen, so I have only to collect all 7th gen Pokémons to complete the 'dex in that game.
>>
Only gen1 including Mew. Got close in gen2 but lost interest in the franchise before I could. I don't remember how I felt because it was so long ago.

Working on it for gen6 just to get the shiny charm.
>152 to go
>>
>>28212286
Only in Blue. The desire to do it again sits in the back of my mind, but the number of event-only Pokemon always keeps me from doing it. At least everything else is in XY/ORAS so it wouldn't be too difficult otherwise.
>>
>>28212286
I completed my dex in Crystal, and by extension Red version. Cheated for Mew and Celbi though. Completed the regional dex's for Leafgreen and Emerald, but not the national because I didn't have the console games.

It was pretty underwhelming, and in gen IV it just felt like more trouble then it was worth so I stopped.
>>
>>28212286
Finished it in XY, but that's not too difficult with wonder trading. Use breedjects to wonder trade while you do other things (it takes one hand and no brain power to do) and wonder trade whenever you have free time while you do other things (like shitposting on 4chan)
>>
>>28212286
In Gen I, my brother and I got our diplomas before getting Charizard since we got Mew and I guess the game only checked for 150 caught.
Never managed to complete Gen II's dex, and Celebi being neigh impossible to obtain legitimately was kind of a demotivator.
Skipped on Gen III initially since there was no way to transfer.
I completed the Gen IV dex and it really felt like an accomplishment. Had to speed through Emerald, do that double pack DS gimmick, and grind steps on the pokewalker to get some of the last few.
Haven't really bothered completing the dex Gen V and on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.