[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's an often overlooked feature, but what game has the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-09-02-00-29-29.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-02-00-29-29.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
It's an often overlooked feature, but what game has the best bag? Which one has the worst?

I like DPPt for best bag. Most pockets, best organization. HGSS had the worst imo.
>>
My favorite was Black and White/BW2's bags. Least favorite was agreeably HG/SS.
>>
>>28212198
BW/BW2 in my opinion. I also liked being able to have a list of Key Items/whatever I wanted easily available from the Key Item button.
>>
HG/SS for best.

RBY for most realistic
>>
>>28212422
But HGSS had six items per page

Postgame, it becomes unmanageable
>>
>>28212422
johtofag, HGSS had the most inconvienient bag.

However its not the worst. Worst is RBY for pure unorganized clutter and limited space, best is XY imo
>>
>>28212198
My favourite bags are tied between Gen VI and Gen V's bags.

My least favourite is HGSS's by far. The UI is so clunky, and don't even get me started on the boxes.
>>
>>28212198
I hated the DPPt bags. Especially the TM pocket.

Best bag was BW/BW2.
>>
>>28212198
HGSS was completely touch screen controllable. Best by far. BW2 in second due to free Space.

DPPt had the worst due to the tedious scrolling and no touch screen capabilities
>>
BW2 or XY/ORAS

DPPt is strangely slow and sluggish, everything before it has the pitfall of limited space, HGSS is a nightmare, and BW1 is missing Free Space from BW2
>>
>>28212847
Not counting anything pre Gen 4 of course

Also didn't really like the Gen 6 bag because they shifted from scrolling to dragging and using the stylus to get to the bottom of the screen took much longer than in Gen 5
>>
>>28212198
B2W2 wins because of Free Space
>>
HG/SS because they had touch screen controls

I liked the way the old games had limited money + limited inventory spaces which made them feel kind of survivaly but i'll concede that it was more of a nuisance
>>
The worst is BW2's because the TMs aren't automatically arranged
>>
are you guys serious? R/b/y by far had the shitties bag you could hold like 10 items and it wasn't categorized at all
>>
>>28212987
It was 20, and you could organize it yourself with select. I always felt the limited bag space was a nice touch. Inventory management is fun to me, idk.
>>
>>28212987
Oh I ignore everything pre Gen 4 by default.
>>
>>28212907
The Gen 5 scroll bar is better than the Gen 6 scroll car, but being able to drag items onto and between party members is ace
>>
>>28212198
why did oras change the order of medicine and berries from xy?
>>
>>28213271
They are customizable in order
>>
>>28213271
you mean tms and medicine?
and I have no clue. feels weird not to have medicine next to items
>>
>>28213203
Very good point.
>>
>>28213271

you can change the order by dragging it retard
>>
>People raving for xyoras bags
>No separate tab for pokeballs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.