[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alain cheated It's confirmed, Ash is the real champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1465147300839.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465147300839.png
70KB, 243x200px
Alain cheated

It's confirmed, Ash is the real champion

Alainfags BTFO
>>
>>28208539

I thought it was confirmed that he didn't cheat.
>>
>>28208556
Nope, your mistaken
>>
>>28208587

"you're."
>>
>>28208539
I saw the replay. Alain was legit

Chunkboi and Frog just had bad form
>>
>>28208630
He had access to all that mega energy, of course he used it on Charizard
>>
>>28208623
:^)
>>
Training is cheating
>>
>>28208539
Source?
>>
File: angry.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
Spamming OHKO moves like a n00b
he should have been disqualified for bad sportsmanship.
>>
>>28208539
no he didnĀ“t butthurt ashfag
>>
I'm really getting tired of this meme.
>>
>>28209746
This. It was just hard to watch see all of his Pokemon Job like that.

And then for perfect Synchro to lose like what was the fucking point of mastering it
>>
>we can't do something unique and ACTUALLY have ash win the league! so we'll just say Alain got too much energy and ash """""would have""""" won :^)

it's just as shitty either way.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 500x412px
This shit is still relevant?
>>
>>28208539
I don't give a fuck about Ash losing, fuck him. he is a loser and a faggot. fuck that guy

what upsets me is the perfect syncro Greninja, on top of that, being a WATER type, losing to a fucking edgezard.

FUCK POKEMON COMPANY
I LEGIT HOPE
THEY
DIE

FUCK
>>
>>28208539
Alain cheated because Megas aren't canon anymore
>>
>>28209746
>they're guaranteed to miss if theyre a lower level
gee whiz sounds like ash was shit either way
>>
He didn't cheat. Lysandre was collecting the energy from each mega evolution but it went into powering the Zygarde controlling machine, not Charizard
>>
>>28212934
This. But ashfags already got their narrative and will stick with it
>>
This is an excuse for gullible children to digest into false hope, so they'll follow Pokemon Sun/Moon anime, and of course, buy the games. They'll have a new excuse as to why Ash loses the next league, and they'll eat that up, too, because there are games to sell, and Pokemon is child crack. My nephew never shuts up about it. Ever. It's been 2 years and some change now.
>>
>>28211021
>No new megas means mega stones no longer exist when Z-drives clearly use a similar device as Mega Bracelets
>>
>>28210983
>being a WATER type
>losing to a fucking edgezard
I'd say that's irrelevant as fuck, retard, as Zard-X is not weak to water.
>>
>>28210983
wew
>>
I didn't really feel this loss as much because I haven't been following the anime, however it does feel like he was close enough this time and there was no fucking excuse for him to lose. I might follow next league though, so I can then ragequit legitly.
>>
>>28208539
>still trying to false flag even after Adamant called you out on your shit

>>28193254
>>28193285
>Nothing like that there. He just says this is all thanks to Alan since they're using the mega evolution energy he gathered to control Zygarde.
>i-is Alan still a cheater?
>No. Someone was just shitposting.
>>
>>28213280
The point is he resists fire type attacks.
>>
>>28213499
>quoting namefags
found the redditor
>>
>>28210983
Lmao Ashfag in disguise. You realize that memefrog had just KO'd Mega Sceptile with a water shuriken in the prior match? Of course this is perfectly OK because based as fuck epic for the win Ash is allowed to ignore typings.
>>
>>28213842
but shitninja not being ko by mega scepetile leaf storm is fine
>>
>>28210983

Cant rustle gamefreaks sensitive jimmies by having an anime original pokemon overthrowing one of their popular pokemon mascots of the series. That be like saying the people making the anime can make better pokemon than the actual creators themselve. :^)
>>
>>28213857
You're a fucking dumbass in all regards. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>28213370
See ya in six years
>>
>>28214021

The fucker spammed leaf storm so much that his special attack was practically non existent.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.