[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazing idea that turned out, oh, just AWFUL. Several complaints.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Cxogxkk[1].png (183KB, 790x392px) Image search: [Google]
Cxogxkk[1].png
183KB, 790x392px
Amazing idea that turned out, oh, just AWFUL. Several complaints. None however, more poignant than this: What's with the hat?
>>
I kinda like the direction they went with it. Not every mega has to be a super bad ass death form.

What would you have done differently?
>>
>>28208449
It navigates through the clouds as the true sky pirate of Pokémon!
>>
Love it

It's so soft
>>
>>28208449
Yeah I dislike the hat. It's the main thing that turns me off.
>>
umm Girl Mega Altaria SLAYSSSSS stay mad that she has a number one album on iTunes and your fave remains pressed looking for a stage to let her perform on we all know mega altaria stay winning and you stay salty! YASSSS
>>
>>28208473
Well first off, Altaria is already inherently aerodynamic, but I want it to look SOMEWHAT capable of flight at least. So reshape the backfluff, or reduce the sheer mass a little. I like that it is fluffy, but, y'know, it's a bit much.

Definitely get rid of the hat, it's just out of place on this design. The twin headfeathers on Altaria have been there since Swablu, so do something with them instead. Keep them graceful/majestic looking, maybe have 2-4 short headfeathers and two long, flowing ones.

Short, unobtrusive whiskers of some sort, and a swanlike neck, would go a long way to making it look like a dragon, while still keeping it elegant. The Peng which it is based on has whiskers.

The tail and talons are OKAY, could perhaps be expanded upon. Maybe change the beak up, without making it look like a bird of prey.

I like that it's a lighter shade of blue, as it conveys the Fairy type better. I'm glad they didn't add an pink though, it wouldn't have looked good.

Make its shiny form a black thundercloud with an electric-purple body, because I am an edgelord.

Do you like my ideas, /vp/?
>>
>>28209208
But it's not a Flying Type anymore :^)
>>
>>28209208
Oops, accidentally deleted a few words:

...and get rid of the ugly single headfeather sticking upward.

I don't like how the cheeks are larger and rounder in the mega. Why? To make it more anime and "cute"? Put them back to normal. I know megas need to look different, but don't just change things with no rhyme or reason.
>>
>>28208526
>>
I like the hat. The hat is super cute.
>>
>>28208449
I like the Sky Turkey.
>>
>>28208449
>>28209208
>>28208544

>Hating on the cloud crown

M-Altaria is a fucking queen
>>
File: Altaria.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Altaria.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
>>
I didn't know anyone was this passionate about Altaria
>>
>>28209208
Yeah, I like your comment that it should be more majestic and "swan-like". I guess they wanted it to still look like Altaria without making it seem like a regular evolution but I think they overdid it.

I think the pokedex says some people wear Swablu as hats - probably a throwback to that.
>>
>>28211327
Goddamn. I thought you had left, Buttscab.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
Gamefreak is able to come up with shit like mega altaria yet they couldn't fucking do mega flygon
>>
File: mega_altaria_by_takurapi-d7uhs8i.png (524KB, 1024x873px) Image search: [Google]
mega_altaria_by_takurapi-d7uhs8i.png
524KB, 1024x873px
>>28211386
I can re-post my comment without a trip if it makes you feel like people care about your opinions/thread since I'm clearly a robot.

Also, don't worry about that. /vp/'s getting a little too cancerous again and I'm thinking of leaving again.

>>28211417
They have more people to please with Flygon.
>>
>>28211301
Screw you buddy, Altaria is best dragon, mega altaria is best mega AND best Fairy to boot

And screw you OP for your self-professed shit taste
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.