[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SSB: Included for sake of ease - clone of Kirby >SSBM:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>SSB: Included for sake of ease - clone of Kirby
>SSBM: Was considered being cut from the roster
>SSBB: Almost cut from the roster but included at the last minute. One of the worst characters in the game
>SSB4: Probably included because it's too late to cut Jiggs now - a member of the original 12 which will appear in every Smash game from this point onwards. Still one of the worst characters in the game

I love Jigglypuff. Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo and Greninja are expected, but Jigglypuff is the outcast that was included by chance and has remained by chance.

All hail our pink balloony overlord. Also Pokemon reps for next Smash game thread:

>Pikachu (Regular Raichu, Alolan Raichu and Pichu as alt. costumes)
>Jigglypuff
>Charizard
>Mewtwo
>Sceptile
>Lucario
>Genesect
>Greninja
>Gen 7 rep
>>
>>28206069
Sceltile only because we need a grass rep if anything i wanted sceptile to replace jiggs, especially when greninja was announced and considering rse remakes were a thing why not
>>
>>28206155
Yeah, another legendary would be good too though.
>>
>>28206069
t. Juan Debiedma
>>
>>28206069
>clone of kirby

Their jumping is similar I guess? Also that they pink blobs?

Other than that they're pretty fuckin distinct in terms of gameplay
>>
>>28206405
I think he meant he model would be easy to recycle.
>>
>>28206155
if robinhoot is real I would expect him to be a gen 7 rep
>>
>>28206405
>>28206527
She's not an full clone but a semi, sharing a lot of the same attacks.
>>
>>28206069
Lurantis, maybe? Or probably Rockruff, in the way things are headed...
>>
>>28206558
Nope, that'll go to Rockruff's evo aka Lucario 2.0 by the way they're pushing it
>>
File: 20160819_213952.png (125KB, 692x838px) Image search: [Google]
20160819_213952.png
125KB, 692x838px
>>28206069
>9 pokemon in smash at once
>>
>>28208729
How many Fire Emblem characters are in smash again?
>>
>>28208868
>>
>>28206069
>sceptile
>not swampert
>>
that's the power of jigglypuff she's such an iconic timeless queen QUEEN OF POKEMON QUEEN OF SMASH BROS
>>
>>28206603
That doesn't have to do with anything though. Sakurai specifically stated the only reason Jigglypuff was in 64 was because it was easy to copy/paste from Kirby's framework and modify it.
>>
>>28208868
>>
>>28206155
>need a grass rep
Why?
>>
>>28208868
With 14 games of representation to attempt to cover, 6 characters.

Compared to 6 generations of Pokemon, why do they need 9 characters?
>>
>>28208729
I feel like it would make sense for the amount of pokemon in smash games to be 6 because that's the max amount for a team.
>>
>>28209100
P-pokemon is the second most popular Nintendo game and the only good one ok???
>>
>>28207174
like how zoroark was playable in brawl
>>
I love it when people propose things for video games with no knowledge of what it takes to do it. so cute
>>
>>28209098
autism
>>
Replace Jiggs with Blaziken and it actually makes sense, and replace Greninja with Darkrai and I'll be happy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.