[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon would you have if you lived in the pokemon world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 33

File: 1441711055274.png (401KB, 481x641px) Image search: [Google]
1441711055274.png
401KB, 481x641px
What pokemon would you have if you lived in the pokemon world?
What would be your occupation? In what region would you want to live? Who would your main bro be?

Assume every pokemon is available to you except the unique legendaries/mythicals. Try to stay realistic though.
>>
I'll probably have a team made of Lairon, Deerling, Spheal and Exeggcute with Lairon as my main bro.
I'll be working as a gardener in Humilau City but I'll be from Kalos since I'm french
Deerling and Exeggcute would be helping me with my job and Spheal is just adorable
>>
>>28203614
>since I'm french
Where from? Paris here
Kalos kind of sucks aside from Lumiose and Snowbelle, especially compared to the other regions.
>>
Obviously Sinnoh. It's a comfy region with great lore, and the resort area is there in case I want a warmer climate.

I'd be a trainer, try to challenge the gyms and all, but not necessarily aiming for E4/champion.

As for the team, probably the following
>Crobat
>Togekiss
>Mienshao
>Starmie
>Reuniclus
>Rotom
They're all special to me, I couldn't really choose one as a main bro.
>>
>>28203683
Toulouse, I'm not even on Kalos map and it's kind of making me sad but let's just say it's okay, and I think some cities are okay, like the fairy one with the forest next to it, it's really comfy
>>
I'd live in Ecruteak, it's all pretty and relaxing and i can get to both goldenrod and saffron really easily too for some big city shit if get bored.

Hopefully i can find an ekans somewhere on a day trip to kanto
>>
>>28203812
Right, I forgot about the fairy one. Kalos does have redeeming points for sure but it's just not that good.
>I'm not even on Kalos map
Yeah for some reason they chose a lot of bumfuck nowhere small cities for the Kalos map but very few important ones
>>
Can we at least all agree that living in Kanto would be the worst fucking thing

I think Johto or Sinnoh would have to be the most peaceful, enjoyable regions. Unova and maybe Kalos if you like a buzzing, active lifestyle. And Hoenn and the Sevii Islands (and probably Alola too) if you just want to chill on the beach
>>
I'd like to live in Snowpoint City, I don't do well in heat.

To be honest I would probably just be a trainer and maybe work at a shop on my down time? I assume that being a trainer is its own occupation in the pokemon world since its basically gambling on dogfighting.

My main pokemon... This is probably subject to change, but as of now it'd probably just be a Sylveon. I like the idea of having a pokemon that isn't specifically tailored to being a death machine.

As for my team...

Sylveon, Milotic, Froslass, Whimsicott. I doubt I'd need more than that seeing as how I'd just be a casual trainer, and quite honestly I'd like to refrain from the extra crazy pokemon, because realistically speaking I wouldn't keep them in pokeballs the whole damn time.
>>
File: 1472502956814.jpg (12KB, 236x279px) Image search: [Google]
1472502956814.jpg
12KB, 236x279px
I'd live in Unova considering I'm a New Yorker. I'd spend a good amount of time in Nimbasa City with my friends and the like. My main man would be a Raichu -- given to me as a Pichu egg in my childhood by my uncle, who used to travel loads till settling in, let's say Alola.

He'd have given me the egg to get me more active, to enjoy my childhood as it transitioned into adolescence. The Pichu hatching would be a surprise. A timid little thing that puts up a front of being scrappy -- faking it til he makes it. We wouldn't battle too much at first, but we'd bond spectacularly, taking trips around the region whenever we can afford to. It'd evolve during my early teen years. Having to commute using the subway more for trains would get me into battling. Pikachu, sneaky and crafty though he is, isn't enough to compete with multiple Mons in a team after a while, but that'd really spark something in us.

In come the others:

An Escavalier, traded to me by my best friend and probable rival as a Karrablast for a Shelmet, since he thought Shelmet was cooler.

And a Jellicent, caught while on a ferry as a Frillish.

They'd work together well, and evolving my Pikachu into a Raichu would be a unanimous decision as we try to dominate the Battle Subway. But that'd be an empty goal, and adulthood demands something more substantial. We'd see so many Pokemon via the Battle Subway that we'd want to travel beyond Unova, and making friends "overseas" via the internet and through other pals would be the perfect way to travel with a goal and destination in mind.

I'd work whatever jobs I could in any city or town I find myself in, seeing my friends and continuing my Pokemon journey.

A lot of my favorites like the Porygon line, Beldum line and what have you would join my team in rotations, and I'd probably do this for about two years before returning home, hopefully with a career path in mind.

That's the short version, anyway.
>>
>>28203442
id probably live in sinnoh, id be a wandering helper, kinda like champions are, i just wouldnt be a champion.

My bro? you just posted it.
>>
>>28204365
Very nice. Good taste as well
>>
>>28204468
Thank you very much!
>>
Honestly I think if Pokemon were real I'd try to be a lot like Cynthia. I'd befriend my Pokemon, try my best to become champion, and would probably become a pokemon researcher. My partner Pokemon would probably be Alolan Ninetails.
>>
>>28204597
What particular brand of research would you specialize in?
>>
>>28204695
>brand

I meant "branch."
>>
>>28204695
Personally I find Pokemon origind absolutely fascinating. It's so cool to me that Pokemon exhibit at least some traits of Darwinian evolution. I guess I'd be a Pokemon biologist, if that's the correct term. This would probably lead me down the path to multiple adventures into the origins of Pokemon and I would likely encounter ancient fossil Pokemon that bring us closer to bridging the gap between modern Pokemon and Mew
>>
No doubt in my mind, id have a growlithe, and probably a staravia. Id just be an explorer, maybe do a few gyms in every region but just explore the world
>>
bumping because this is a nice thread
>>
>>28204802
I thought similarly before making my submission. I think researching Pokemon (in particular, the relationship between humans and Pokemon) would be my end goal in terms of career. There's an unmistakable allure to mythology and history for me─especially in the Pokemon world, where many of the myths are true. Needless to say, I approve of your choice!
>>
File: 4355.jpg (28KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
4355.jpg
28KB, 360x360px
>>28205010
>>
>>28203974
Come to think of it you're right. Thinking back on it Kanto really didn't have much culture, especially compared to Johto
>>
>>28204695
Not him but if pokemon were a thing I'd be a pokeball engineer or whatever they call it. Designing pokeballs with comfy interiors and nice effects would be pretty great
>>
>>28203442
I would have a torterra, heracross, gengar, togekiss, espeon and milotic

heracross is my bro.
I'm a librarian in canalave
>>
I'll have a full team of unown and experiment by seeing what I get by using different ones together
>>
>>28205454
Interesting. How would you get them fully evolved? What would you do on your off hours?

>>28205303
That didn't occur to me at all. Fascinating stuff, really. Seeing how they'd actually work and knowing the hows and whys would be great, in addition to what you suggested!
>>
>>28205303
>>28205509
It's so cool to think of how many awesome jobs there would be in a world full of Pokemon
>>
File: curious quagsire.jpg (50KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
curious quagsire.jpg
50KB, 500x325px
>>28204452
Now to come think of it, after a while of wandering around, id want to find myself in a whole new region. I would become the professor, and discover tons of new pokemon nobody has ever seen before.

I cant possibly think anything better than going out daily to do research on new pokemon with my trusty little quagsire and a notebook to write all my discoveries in.

My area of expertise would be something along the lines of "History and Future of Pokemon"

I would try to find how pokemon became what they are today, and where they would go from now. I would try to find actual traces of evolution of pokemon, rather than the methamorphosis we know as evolutin right now.

im just sperging autism arent i?
>>
>>28205616
Not at all, Anon. That's cute as fuck. Very comforting. You really like Quagsire!
>>
still a journalist, I guess. Has a newspaper ever appeared in the games? I'd definitely gravitate to a major city like Goldenrod, but travel for stories.

I'd have Fearow and Mantine to Fly and Surf, and Natu as a shoulder-mon. Maybe I'd battle from time to time (if I didnt cover battles for work)
>>
>>28205678
Yeah in Lumiose city, in Kalos there was a journalist
>>
>>28205303
I'd open up a pokeball store with every pokeball available including seals

Perhaps have an artist work for me who can do custom request for customers and limited time balls
>>
File: Quagsire helping a birb.jpg (140KB, 609x850px) Image search: [Google]
Quagsire helping a birb.jpg
140KB, 609x850px
>>28205669
whats not to like?

>>28205678
being a journalist could be the coolest thing ever.
>someone finds out a location of a legendary pokemon and before you know it youre there trying to find it.
>>
Realistically, probably some random scrub with a Pidgey living in the heavily industrialized suburbs of Kanto

Ideally, a frontier brain or E4 member, living a comfy life while also going around and helping promising trainers
>>
File: 1442359736231.png (88KB, 393x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442359736231.png
88KB, 393x600px
>>28205728
>every pokeball available
You'd better have pic related in stock and offer to buy unused masterballs from trainers for a high price
>>
>>28205758
Anon, pokemon is one of the most utopistic worlds there is. im damn sure you could become a frontier brain or an E4 member if you really wanted to!

What would your team/theme be if you were to become one?
>>
>>28205682
There are TV reporters in Hoenn too, and some of Pokegear radio could be called news
>>
>>28205758
That's the thing though. In a world full of Pokemon, where practically anything is possible and people are always encouraging others to succeed, our potential becomes realized. What we'd really love to do becomes possible with the help of our pokemon and there's so much to do.
>>
>>28205836
And whats more to that is that comfyfags would be one of the best trainers, because they tend to care about their pokemon the most.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n566djEgRk1ra7esf.jpg (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n566djEgRk1ra7esf.jpg
79KB, 400x400px
Does anyone else just sit and cry when they realize that we weren't lucky enough to be born in the universe where Pokemon is real?
>>
>>28205799
Cherish will be high price and limited stock with long waiting periods for the next box to come
sorry

Masterball is lottery

Other than that I'll have the rest
Except safari, those guys don't like sharing the trademark design
>>
>>28205807
I was half joking, it's true that pretty much anyone can git gud in pokemon no matter who they are

and I'm not sure really, I'm not good with monotypes so I guess I'd be a frontier brain. I've always liked the porygon line, so I might have a pory2 on my team, other than that I'm not sure. What about you anon?

>>28205836
>people are always encouraging others
I like how there aren't any actual assholes in pokemon. Like, there are some misguided idiots like team grunts and high-functioning autists like Cyrus, but no actual bad people
It really is an ideal world
>>
>>28203442

I would be an explorer, and spend my entire life looking for legendaries.

No camera, no pokemon, just searching and exploring until I'm old.

Then, I would tell my kids of the adventures I had.
>>
>>28205873
>multiverse theory is true
>all universes are real
>god is real
>reincarnation is our soul being sent to another universe

Stay hopeful
>>
>>28205885
>high price
How high? Also make it so that only trainers that are registered in their local hall of fame can buy them.
>Masterball is lottery
I meant you buying them from other trainers. It always bothers me how I can't sell mine even though I'm never going to use it.
>>
>>28205885
shouldnt cherish ball be limited to holidays such as christmas and halloween and such?
>>
>>28205873

I used to for years, not anymore though.

You'll get over it (Even if you think you won't)
>>
>>28205958
Higher than any other ball

Of course I'll buy balls, got to stock up

>>28205958
Good idea, I would give you one if this was real
>>
>>28205909
My team? My buddy Quagsire. I wouldnt do much battling see >>28205616
>>
I would definitely have a Kricketune and a Mime Jr. by my side. Two Kirlia, too, as well as an Altaria. I can play both the harp and the piano, so I'd probably do freelance work as a musician in a big city like Jubilife or Castelia. Kricketune could play along with me and Mime Jr. could collaborate with the two Kirlia and do some sweet dance routines while we play. Altaria can provide vocals when I need them, too, as well as provide me with fantastic cuddles when it gets cold.
>>
>>28206098
Man that's comfy
For some reason I always thought professors were former elite trainers
>>
File: Sunflora.jpg (21KB, 236x361px) Image search: [Google]
Sunflora.jpg
21KB, 236x361px
Honestly, I'd be in Castelia city living that struggling artist life with my Sunflora and Smeargle.

Probably would've moved from Nacrene city too.
>>
>>28205943
What if Satoshi Tajiri is originally from the Pokemon universe and subconsciously created Pokemon based on past life memories
>>
>>28206328
Perhaps our dreamworlds are just us seeing other universes through their inhabitants and that's where a lot of creators get their ideas
>>
>>28206189
Huh intresting.

Wandering around the world until i become a trainer worthy of the legendary status, and then i would settle down on a land where no man has ever set foot on before and begin my research.
It would be a story to tell.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.png (158KB, 559x736px) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.png
158KB, 559x736px
I'd probably love to live in Canalave city and work as a chef on a cruise liner. Probably with a Gardevoir and Milotic (in case ship sinks).
>>
>>28206385
>Gardevoir

Guessing you wont be talking to any humans then
>>
>>28203442
Somewhere /comfy/ in Johto, probably Ecruteak City. Main bro would be Donphan, who would be docile around humans but packing enough of a punch to fend off any attackers. I'd also have a Marshtomp who could play/hunt in the nearby pond, and a strong-willed Pidgeot in case some fucker tried to pull a Grass-type on the rest of my team. I'd probably have a courier-type job that involved travelling to different parts of Johto for the day, and Pidgeot could assist me with this whilst the other two stayed guard at home. I'd have enough free time to spend with friends/family and with my bros, but also the excitement of new sights and travels as I travel across the land.

fuck this hurts to type, you have no idea how badly I want this to be real brahs
>>
File: 1471259381106.jpg (317KB, 1788x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1471259381106.jpg
317KB, 1788x1073px
Piplup as shouldermon, Sylveon as main bro, I'd be a coordinator in Sinnoh
>>
>>28203442
I would definitely have a Clefairy and later evolve it into a Clefable when I have access to the stone.

Spoiler for long feels story. Basically when I was younger I was originally going to name my first cat Clefairy, but later changed her name to Simba. A few months ago I had to put her to sleep. She was 16 and really helped me while I was difficult times with my mental illness. A few months before she was euthanized she helped raised our new kitten (Jane). Jane now fills the role of Simba by waking me up everyday and taking care of me when I'm having an anxiety attack or depressive/suicial episode. I like to think that Simba knew it was her time to go so she made sure Jane would always look out for me. ; u ; I miss you and love you Simba. I recently breed a lot of cleffa eggs and picked the best one and named her Simba.

I would also have a Klefki and Morelull. I'm a library tech student so in the future I'll be working in librarys and/or archives. Clefable would help me shelve books and I imagine she would scold patrons who are being too rowdy. She'd also help me out when I'm feeling down and be a good cuddler. Klefki would keep the keys to the rare and large library materials. Morelull would be my personal walking book and night light.

I think if I had to choose I'd either live in Unova or Sinnoh. I'm hoping in the future we get a region based on where I live so I could choose that (Canada).

I'd spend most of my time working in the library and on my vacation days I would travel to other regions/countries learning about new cultures and new pokemon lore.

I'd only use fairy types due to their lore and how fairytales and the like are related to books. If for whatever reason fairy type mons weren't available (like in old kanto or johto) I would use normal mons that are considered fairy in another region (Clefable, wigglytuff, azumarill, etc).

Sorry for my autism, friends.
>>
File: Gardevoir328.jpg (114KB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
Gardevoir328.jpg
114KB, 1000x728px
Team
>PorygonZ
>Dragonite
>Sneasel
>Gardevoir
My dream occupation would be a bounty hunter of sorts, or maybe just an adventurer.
PorygonZ can enter computer software, hack, ect, also a bit of a heavy ranged attacker with Zap Cannon and Hyper Beam. Dragonite will be my main power house for direct combat, I can also travel any where over land and sea on it. Sneasel will be used for tracking, attacking over long distances (dig), surveillance, and engaging in questionable behavior (thievery) when necessary. Gardevoir will basically be my escape route from any dangerous situation (teleport), also fairly strong in battle; Ice beam and Shadow ball. Really though, I'd probably end up as some loser with a porygon he won from an arcade and a sneasel that dislikes him
>>
>>28206463
that was cute anon. Im sorry for what happened to simba
>>
What's wrong with a Gardevoir? Caught a Ralts when I played Emerald and raised it to level 100 along with my Blaziken.

Then I had lost my emerald and my pokemon.
>>
>>28206578
Oops meant to quote
>>28206415
>>
>>28206578
i dont see anything wrong with gardevoir itself. I actually think its a great mon and its dex entry is one of the best. What i think anon meant by that is all the controversy around gardevoir and r34
>>
>>28206554
Thank you, friend. I've mostly gotten over it, but I'll never forget her.
>>
>>28206616
Oh. No, I don't like that stuff, it's borderline bestiality to me. I just like that it can learn thunderbolt.
>>
File: yiff.jpg (142KB, 715x1363px) Image search: [Google]
yiff.jpg
142KB, 715x1363px
My team would be
>Porygon-Z
>Lucario
>Zoroark
>Weavile
>Meinshao
>Braixen
I'd probably be some ordinary programmer, with a side project of 'fixing' my bro Porygon-Z. I would live in Sinnoh because I love cold comfy places.
t. waifufag
>>
If I lived in the Pokemon world, I think I'd most want a team of Heracross, Kingler, Xatu and Tauros. I pick those four because they are some of my favorites, and they also cover all my needs for travel and dealing with obstacles. My occupation, I feel, would be traveling the world and just helping people who are in need of it, while seeing the Pokemon world, adventure is the best choice. And of course Heracross could be my main bro.

As for a region, I know it's barely revealed, but I adore Alola, I'd love to live there. Second choice would be Hoenn.
>>
>>28206608
Joke about how a lot of waifufag want to fug Gardevoir

I know not every Gardevoir fan thinks that
>>
>>28203442
Realistically speaking, I'd like to be a voice actor or a radio speaker, so maybe I'd live in Goldenrod and work there. My main bro would be Chatot who would be my comic relief for my radio show or a helping hand for vocal exercises.

My team would be composed of mostly bird pokémon because I like birbs. Probably Noctowl, Pidgeotto, Murkrow and Chatot.
>>
>>28203442
Arcanine, Swampert, Togekiss, Magnezone, Mienshao, and Axew. Some of my favorites with Axew being my shouldermon. I'd be a regular Pokemon Trainer that participates in regional conferences and maybe challenge the Elite Four after completing the gym challenge.

If anything, I'd just like to explore and learn more about the world with my earnings from being a trainer. I'd still be a college student, I'd just go out during breaks or something.
>>
>>28206825
I'd probably live in Unova, if not Castelia City then Nimbasa City.
>>
File: xI6DtAt.jpg (165KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
xI6DtAt.jpg
165KB, 800x600px
I'd have a jumpluff as bro, with an exeggutor, persian, sunflora, corsola, bellossom. Then I'd have a lot of plant like pokemon since I'd be a gardener in Johto
>>
Maybe I'd live somewhere in the mountains of hoenn, over looking some massive valley. Just me and my bro steelix. I let him roam freely, but I'm afraid of him attacking other Pokémon so I have a growlithe follow him around all day while I'm gone for my cashier job in the city. They're like best bros
>>
>>28203442
unova
ive always wanted a heracross or a venusaur
>>
I doubt most people, on average, could handle more than five pokemon on their own. Even really skilled trainers seem to be only capable of four to five pokemon. It would probably be even harder if you lived in that world, since you'd have to feed and care for each Pokemon, and show attention to them regularly. Stuff like water, grass and bug types would probably be easy to care for in large numbers due to their easy to find habitat and simple diets, ghost types might be easy due to being, well, ghosts, but they have a more sinister and metaphysical diet, like life energy and dreams. Large Pokemon would be exceedingly difficult to care for unless you have a very well paying job as well.
>>
>>28203442
Sinnoh, I'd get the title of Champion and would become a very popular and renowned trainer. Hopefully I get to battle some anons here and if they win I'll retire my famous legacy and go journeying around the world.
Team:
>Hoopa/Gengar
>Garchomp (Mega)
>Hydreigon
>Infernape
>Metagross
>Salamence
If Hoopa is not unique enough and too mary-sue for you then replace it with Gengar but switch places with Garchomp so he can lead off in a battle and walk with me (Garchomp is second bro). I would keep Hoopa confined while we're walking around but if I had a challenger I'd Prison Bottle it.
>>
>>28206463
Oh I just thought about it and I'd live in Nacrene City and work in the Nacrene Museum/Library as a library technician and possibly fill in for the tour guides if they were off on vacation or ill.
>>
>>28203442
I'd have a Ninetales as my main, be a fire or dragon type Gym leader or grunt/breeder, and live in Kalos.
I'd have a team of Heidreigon, Ninetales, Flygon, Infernape, Delphox and Salamence.
>>
Could we make a /IfPokemonWeReal/ or /headcanon/general? Not for roleplay purposes, but for discussions like these. It's really fun and kind of relaxing to be honest. We can also discuss things like how many people could someone realitstically have, and how people learn to train dragon/ghost pokemon, etc.

I think it could be really interesting.
>>
In real life, I live in Oregon and work in a metal shop. I would have a heatmor for precision heat, a gurdurr to help with the heavy lifting and steelix because he could help find my material and he's the perfect mascot for the company. And probably a stantler because there are so many elk around here. Olivine city because duh and I love the sea.
This might be my next head canon.
>>
>>28203442
>What pokemon would you have if you lived in the pokemon world?
Torterra as a ridemon/comfymon
Pachirisu as a shouldermon
Starmie or Quagsire as a surfmon
Typhlosion and Mamoswine as bromons
Drifblim as a flymon
>What would be your occupation?
probably an engineer (that's what I'm studying for irl too)
>In what region would you want to live?
that's a tough one, either Kanto+Johto( bc of Silph co., the Magnet train, etc) or Sinnoh (Jubilight, Vallye Windworks, Canavale city, Sunyshore city, etc)
>Who would your main bro be?
Torterra if I could but he's a big guy for you and that probably won't be possible, same goes for Mamoswine. Typhlosion would probably be both my bro-that-can-go-everywhere-with-me and ace. Also Pachirisu when I'm at work, she's the perfect shouldermon plus and she's an electric type so she'd be able to help
>>
>>28203442
Flygon for sure. I'd live in Unova I guess because I'm American but I'd want to live in Johto, it's my favorite. I guess my occupation wouldn't really need to change.
>>
>>28207613
I kinda like this idea.
>>
I'd be a working class guy, working as a Sailor in and around Sinnoh, although mostly in the north. I'd enjoying my round trips from the brisk docks of Snowpoint City to Canalave City, training in the deep snow and studying for college courses in the library. I'd have some fairly tough Pokemon for the conditions; A shoulder Breloom who can uses Spores to end my restless nights; an Infernape to heat everyone up and inspire us to train just a little bit harder; A Hardy Walrein who guides our ships at sea; and a dopey old Nincada who came from an old friend in Hoenn.

I'd keep going but now I'm sad that I can't actually be it :E
>>
>>28206991
Nigga das comfy af
>>
>>28203442
Me and my nigga Weavile.

Smoke blunts drink hard.
>>
I'd want to have a small team, misdreavus would be main bro and I'd wanna have a few others like murkrow, buizel and dewott. I'd wanna be in the Johto region and have a job doing something I like doing irl and have my pokemon help me out with it and reward them with treats or something.
>>
>>28207856
>>28207613

Should I try one out or does someone else want to make the first one? I'm still waiting on my computer to get fixed and I can't post/save photo's at the moment.
>>
>>28203442
Get a Porygon and become a computer programmer.
>>
File: 1470880574456.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470880574456.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>28206463
>>
File: 1472444494842.png (758KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472444494842.png
758KB, 1000x1200px
>Live near a bunch of farms
just adopt me a mareep and have a single pokefriend to chill with

I already work with cables and electrical equipment so in the instance that I bring them along with me for work I'm sure there'd be instances where an electric type would be handy to have.
>>
Do you think we would all have a full-team (6) pokemon irl? I honestly think the most we would be able to handle is maybe 4 depending on the type.
>>
>>28208170
Mmmm
>>
>>28209795
can you accomodate for 6 animals including food, space, and exercise time right now? especially consider that many pokemon would need specialised environments
>>
>>28209795
Probably not, the average person seems to have one pokemon, two at most. Trainers are adventurers so I'd say most trainers would have two or three, four in rare or specific cases. Only the most talented (and those who could afford it) would be able to train more than four.
That being said, the real world would be different from the battle spot and wouldn't follow the smogon meta, so you wouldn't necessarily need perfect coverage and defoggers and whatever.
>>
I'd travel with my Staryu bro (eventually Starmie) and perhaps one or two other pokemon until we found a small, cozy snowy town to settle down. Then I'd get a part-time job at some local store, maybe train at the town's gym if there is one. Occasionally I'd book a flight to the Sevii islands or the Sinnoh resort area to take a few weeks off. There I'd spend my days lazing around and drinking, and go stargazing with my pokebros at night.
>>
>>28209881
I think I agree with this but tbqh I want people in these threads to not consider this stuff too much, it's much comfier that way
>>
>>28209881
yeah this is what I imagine whenever I picture some sort of real pokemon situation. I like to think they would need to be taken care of like animals not left in their balls 24/7.
>>
>>28210446
I agree. It's fine if people want to set limits on themselves but there shouldn't be really any rules to these sort of threads. Just leave out your comfy pokemon life. As long as it's not too crazy and farfetch'd.
>>
I'd be Marlon's boyfriend and Vaporeon would be my bro
>>
File: 1467118629212.png (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467118629212.png
135KB, 800x800px
Metagross for bro
Weavile for hugs
>>
A whole team of gardevoirs. They are the hottest pokemon and noone else can dissagree
>>
My bros would have to be Weaville and Scizor. I would like to be pokemon breeder. Someone that helps provide rare pokemon to the next up and coming generation with rare and hard to find pokemon. You always wanted and Eevee but are a hermit that doesnt want to go find one Im your guy.
>>
>>28205454
Holy shit are you me? Just replace Canalav with Snowpoint.
>>
File: 1472489771828.jpg (685KB, 834x782px) Image search: [Google]
1472489771828.jpg
685KB, 834x782px
Poliwhirl, cyndaquil, golurk, shuckle, vileplume, and sableye. My six favorite pokemon, as simple as that.

I think I would mostly just travel. Badges and battling is cool but the pokemon world has so many cool locations I think that traveling would be my main experience. Assuming the pokemon world now has actually logical peoole who understand battling I imagine only the actual best would make it, and realistically I'm not the best. Still it seems like it would be fun.

I feel so cringy writing that but it felt kinda fun too, not sure how to feel.
>>
>>28203442
I'd have: Squirtle, Cyndaquil (my two faves), Hoppip, growlithe and an oddish that hangs around a few roselia in my graden, all of whom would be living with me and my gf in a cozy home near dense forests and a town.
For being a trainer, I'd use:
Absol
vileplume
quagsire
Scizzor
Harracross
Beedril
>>
I might make a thread similar this tomorrow and try making a /reallife/ general or something like that where we can discuss our headcanons, theories and what we would do and who we would catch, etc. I could make a question/topic of the day thing as well to help lead discussion or others could ask their own. Let me know if you'd be interested or if you think this is a horrible idea.
>>
File: image.png (229KB, 670x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
229KB, 670x754px
I wish I could live in Kalos because it's a comfy and beautiful region. I want to live a simple life in a small town like Vaniville, Couriway, Laverre or Camphrier. I'd like to be a teacher or a gunsmith or work at the daycare. I wouldn't do battles but I would have an Eevee and an Espurr as pets and a Ralts as a friend because it's a cute.
>>
>>28212185
Or if someone else thinks they have a better idea/version they can do it instead. I'm not too sure if I'll be able to do it frequently enough.
>>
>>28212185
>>28212211
No that sounds good, these threads are comfy as fuck.
Maybe anons should post more pictures. I'll try to dump a few pics in the next thread
>>
>>28212185

It sounds good Anon.
>>
I love this thread. It has me thinking about so many of the things I love not only in Pokemon but in my actual life as well. You guys are great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMkly5puvQ
>>
>>28212185
I think it's a step in the right direction. I love the discussions that can be had in /vp/. This kind of thread is inherently comfy and I'd love to see more of its kind be successful.
>>
>>28203442
Gardevoir is the only one for me.
>>
johto goldenrod city.
my team would consist of cyndaquil,pichu,pelipper,charizard,crobat, and i always leave my 6th slot open.
my profession would be a student so i could grow up alongside bill and whitney and then go on to be a researcher and work along side bill for the pokemon pc system.
>>
File: pokebro.png (42KB, 420x321px) Image search: [Google]
pokebro.png
42KB, 420x321px
>Main bro pic related
>Litwick would be my shouldermon
>Gengar
>Venusaur
>Kingdra
>Scrafty

I'd definitely reside in Unova. As for an occupation I'd battle children and then rob them after I knocked out all of their pokemon.
>>
>>28213454
>Volcarona
>Kingdra
If only for those two, 10/10
>>
File: Raichu.full.1586519.jpg (369KB, 854x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Raichu.full.1586519.jpg
369KB, 854x1944px
>>28204365
>raichu for considerably large durants
>>
>>28213472
I don't get why so many people hate on Volcarona. She instantly became my favorite mon the second I laid eyes on her. Not to mention her ability to totally wreck.
>>
>>28213692
But nobody hates on Volcarona, it's pretty popular on /vp/. Also
>her
>>
>>28213705
My autism shines through when I talk about it. It's so visually stunning I've always pictured it as a female.
>>
File: image.png (311KB, 608x1900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
311KB, 608x1900px
I live in west Florida, so I'd probably be considered Hoenn or maybe Sunnyshore or Humilau city. My ideal team would be

>Electivire
First and foremost he'd be main bro, he's humanoid enough to successfully ride a motorcycle with me and whenever I'm tinkering with my 1979 trans am project car he can give me a jolt enough to start it. Plus I wana see what he'd do to my uncles Tesla
>Feraligatr
I live in Florida, the alligator Capitol of the world. I'd imagine he'd be a pretty chill Pokemon assuming he's well fed and kept away from lakes at Disney world
>Goodra
Probs caught it as a goomy one of the times I visited my uncle who lives kinda down near the Everglades, I spent a lot more time than I care to admit to get it to evolve into a Goodra
>Glaceon
Bought it from some shoddy Margaritaville ripoff restaurant for super cheap because they realized Glaceon wasn't as cost efficient as an ice machine and the ice it created varied on its diet
>Noctowl
Go into any wooded area in the southeast at night. You'll see owls with wingspans the size of hang gliders
>Alolan Exeggutor
There are tons of palm trees down here. I might have been taking a piss outside and realized it wasn't a palm tree I was pissing on
>>
>>28213999
>it wasnt a palm tree i was pissing on
nice
>>
File: 24524368_p2.jpg (55KB, 393x700px) Image search: [Google]
24524368_p2.jpg
55KB, 393x700px
i couldn't imagine living anywhere but sinnoh, maybe somewhere simple like floaroma town. i would be happy just with having a joltik as a pet (never going inside a pokeball, kind of like ash's pikachu) even though its not native to the region...but if i ever decided to become a trainer, i'd want torterra and rapidash on my team for sure, and id be neurotic about nicknaming everything i caught
>>
File: joltik_by_crayon_chewer-d3btebq.png (521KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
joltik_by_crayon_chewer-d3btebq.png
521KB, 800x800px
>>28216275
great taste!
>>
File: spacefriends.jpg (1MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
spacefriends.jpg
1MB, 3300x2550px
Question time again. If Pokemon needed a nickname, like you wont name your dog Dog.

what and how would you name your pokemon?
>>
>>28216748
Simple, human names that mean something, I guess.

Something like Stella for my Starmie and Maria for my Blissey.
>>
Altaria for comfy and flying anywhere.
>>
I would like to live in Johto. I don't know what my occupation would be, maybe a shitjob in the goldenrod departament store or I would live as a Pokémon breeder, maybe helping at the daycare.

My pokémon team would be my favorites: Venusaur, Politoed, Kingdra, Ampharos, Scizor and Steelix, though only Ampharos wouldnt be hard to have.
>>
For occupation, it would be anything that would allow me to travel the world (I guess scientists/geographers/etc). I don't think I'd need to be a trainer exclusively with a job like that.

Homer region would be Hoenn for the climate.

Main Bro would be Salamence for traveling when commercial transportation isn't available

The rest of the team I'd have would be what I'd consider low-maintenance pokemon (doesn't need much feeding or can feed themselves, bathing, etc.)
From the top of my head...
Gengar
Rotom
Claydol
Magnezone
Ferrothorn
>>
>>28216936
Kingdra wouldn't be hard to have either. Trade evos probably wouldn't exist, that's an in-game mechanic
>>
geographically the closest to the place I live irl is either Humilau City or Lacunosa Town. I think it would be nice to live in Lacunosa and be one of the younger generation who doesn't mind wandering around at night.

I work for CPS so I always joke that Drifloon would be a fitting Pokémon for me but I think it actually would because I like its design and types... I'm not a good battler, but I would help teach the kids I worked with about battling and tell them stories about a hero raised by Pokémon. I think I would also have a Ralts or an Audino because something that could sense emotions would be helpful in my profession.

I'd like to keep a Murkrow too since it's one of my favorites and I would be trying to teach it to be less dark-type--no stealing! Except from the bourgeoisie.
>>
File: Spr_GS_Psychic.png (927B, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_GS_Psychic.png
927B, 56x56px
team
>Gardevoir
>Malamar
>Drifblim
>Banette (mega)
>Meowstic (f)
>Murkrow

I'd be a Psychic from Unova who traveled to Sinnoh in search of the Lake Guardians and the mystery that surrounds them along with the seemingly mythical Palkia who I'd believe holds the key to complete mastery of the psychic arts. Also there to continue to look for the mentor who taught me about Pokemon and to control my psychic powers.
>>
I leave near the beach, for a long ass time I'll sit around with my pet retarded goldfish. But I really dont need anything else. Just need some time and to make sure I take good care of it. Once it evolves it will pay off immensely.

I'd also probobly have a Chatot that does nothing but recite shitposts.
>>
>>28203442
Shuckle. I'd be a moonshiner.
>>
The plan:

Two pokemon- Espeon and Arcanine. We would live in Johto, in that snowy swath of unmapped wilderness north of Ecruteak, in the foothills of the far side of Mt. Mortar.

We would be involved in the fur trade, trapping Ursaring hide, Furret pelts, that sort of thing. Probably be on a seasonal rotation southward to drop into Mahogany and Ecruteak to unload wares and circle back North.

Arcanine would be my main tracking companion. Espeon would be like a shoulderbro and special-interest hunter for squaring off with odd/more dangerous game or otherwise helping us find our way in bad conditions.

(I wish Torterra were actually a big pokemon--like if the whole Pokemon was scaled such that the tree on its shell was properly sized, so I could build a tiny shack under the tree and live on its back; following it's migrational patterns around. Sallying off Torterra for a week or so at a time to hunt and returning to it somewhere else. But it isn't so... Fuck. )
>>
File: image.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 250x250px
Well, since I have a science degree and work in IT, I'd probably have gotten a magnemite at some point, and leveled up... and since I wen out of my way to hike Mt Fuji, I think I would have traveled to Sinnoh to hike Mt Coronet, so I'd have a my buddy Magnezone at least.
Probably a Leaveanny, too, since Bug types are my favorites, and I'd like to have a helping hand with gardening.

It does make me wonder though, what are pokemon lifespans like? Would a growlithe only have a dog's lifespan?
>>
>>28217590
>not teaching your chatot the navy seals pasta
>>
>>28203442
Pangoro, Sylveon, Crobat and Golett.

I'd study pokemon mythology and anthropology.

Pancham was my first pokemon, when I was a little kid and has been with me always. Sylveon evolved from an eevee that followed me home while I was in pokécollege. Crobat (evolved from golbat) and Golett I both caught at dig sites and ruins.

Maybe eventually I'll end up getting a Sableye and a Pachirisu as well.

I just... I just want it so much.
>>
bump for the afternoon! wanna read about some more comfy lives
>>
>>28213521
You're a saint. Thank you so much!
>>
>>28212185
as much as i like the idea it would get bombed by "stop this comfy meme" faggots or just generally be frowned upon
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.