[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The official lore is that Gumshoos was introduced in Alola to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1472744560212.png (782KB, 1783x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1472744560212.png
782KB, 1783x1289px
The official lore is that Gumshoos was introduced in Alola to try to get rid of the rattata population.

>Gumshoos is modeled after Donald Trump
>Alolan Rattata is modeled after mexicans

LIKE POTTERY
BRAVO GAMEFREAK
>>
File: 1471916853139.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1471916853139.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>28200089
Gumshoos is modeled after a detective. Alolan Rattata is modeled after a bandit.

Go back to /pol/, cunt
>>
>>28200089
False flag shitposter

>>28200183
Taking the bait.
>>
>take rattata
>colour it black and slap a mustache on it
wew
>>
>>28200089
This artwork is really bad
>>
>>28200183
>muh /pol/ boogeyman

This is getting obnoxious. I'm adding your little buzzword to the filter. Enjoy one less (You), faggot!
>>
>>28200240
>filter

Enjoy your safe space anon :^)
>>
Does this represent the official dead of the franchise?
>>
>>28200089
needs more spikes!
>>
>>28200089
Humans introduced Rattata in Alola. To stop them to plroliferate, they introduced Gumshoos. And now... they proliferate. You humans never learn.
>>
why has gf turned so racist tho?
>>
The alt-right is full of Christ-hating homosexuals. Trump is a shill for Israel and the gay lobby. Stop trying to tie political faggotry into pokemon.
>>
>>28200317
>"The official dead"
Good job
>>
>>28200293
I'll enjoy being able to go five minutes without hearing you and your ilk cry about a non-entity. And you can enjoy shitting the board up all you want.
>>
>>28200293
xD you sure got him

dumb tumblrfags
>>
>>28200671
but milo is cutest fag <3
>>
>>28200831
Kill yourself sodomite
>>
Trumpfag are the biggest angry homosexual curmudgeons. They think shitting up a non-political board will help save white America.
>>
>>28202369
Please go.
>>
Leave politics off /vp/. Right-wing and left-wing faggots should just take a red suppository and leave us alone.
>>
we already have this thread
>>28198124

please delete this one to avoid clogging up the board
>>
>>28202465
No. The truth of these trumpfags needs to be told. They're cancer everywhere they go, they are the new "bronies". They're "bronies" for a 70 year old right-wing Obama. How pathetic
>>
>>28202650
You're wrong, they're just posting with their opinions on an Internet forum, and you're so triggered by it your disagreement turns into a conspiracy campaign to discredit them. Sounds pretty autistic to me
>>
>>28202789
How am I wrong? The trump bronies are the hypersensitive conspiracy theorists, not me. Try telling them that their right-wing Obama is wrong and isn't the cure for their woes and watch what happens. You get assaulted by their faggy little buzzwords: cuck, black/blue pill, purity spiralling, anti-white, etc.
>>
>>28200089
>Finding racism where there wasn't any.

Actually, the Alolan rattata is a slight tongue and cheek reference to the European explorerers that brought ship rats with them. Naturally the rats escape on to the island and their population exploded, and it's been a huge problem in Hawaii ever since.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.