[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move from Kanto to Alola >start a journey to meet new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: o8.jpg (30KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
o8.jpg
30KB, 634x356px
>move from Kanto to Alola
>start a journey to meet new pokemon
>Kanto pokemon everywhere
>>
Do people seriously care so much about new Pokemon? I mean, I like most of them but new Pokemon has never been a big reason I buy new games.

I'd much rather have new ways to use old Pokemon and good content like the Pokeathlon or Black Tower.
>>
>>28200011
its more the fact its kanto and there for gen 1 pandering
>>
>>28199815
I'd prefer more new Pokemon as well, but I love the fact that they're trying to revamp the older Pokemon and making them more interesting.

I don't really see why it matters so much
>>
>>28200011

Does that mean you don't catch em all?
>>
>>28200190
I do in side games that give me good incentive to like Rumble World and Super PMD.

Never in the main games, shiny charm is worthless to me.
>>
>>28200011
>I'd rather have rehashed, pandering content than new content
Ladies and gentlemen, the Nintendrone.
>>
>>28200011
I prefer smaller, more quality additions like 6 did or 7 seems to be doing as opposed to a massive dump with many iffy Pokemon like Gen 5 did. I don't think many people outside of vp(autism concentrated) care too much that we're getting new forms of old Pokemon as opposed to only entirely new ones.
>>
They're Alolan pokémon. Ash wouldn't know what the fuck a Dark Meowth was unless the Rotomdex told him.
>>
>>28200361

Does this break the rules?
>>
>>28200011
The main attraction of every new generation is new Pokemon
I purposely avoid old Pokemon in playthroughs unless they got a new evolution
I don't get why you'd buy a new game just to catch a Rattata and use it cause oh hey its Dark type now, or even worse using any old Pokemon in a previous gen where its literally the same Pokemon
The entire draw of the franchise is catching and bonding with something new
>>
>>28200691
If you're going to leave behind old Pokemon then you never bonded with them in the first place
>>
>>28200458
>"Exeggutor! Eeeex!"
>"Whoat! What kind of Pokemon is that!?"
>"Exeggutor, the Coconut Pokemon. Also known as the walking tropical rain forest. Each coconut has a distinct face and it's own character. It's special attack is Dragon Tail!"
>"Wooow, what a cool new Pokemon!"
I wonder if the dex will even mention Alolan forms, or just talk about the Pokemon as if it's a normal encounter
>>
>>28200802
not him, but if I buy a new game it's to use new pokemons, otherwise I'd just replay the old ones
>>
>>28200011
If you don't like new pokemon, use the old pokemon. They don't suddenly go away you dumb cunt. Stop trying to ruin our fun just because you don't like change.

Hey, here's an idea. Play Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow and shut the fuck up, or kill yourself.
>>
>>28201472
Did you actually read my post?
>>
PANDA
>>
>>28200011

It's boring seeing the same old Pokémon everywhere.

I rather see new Pokémon everywhere from on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.