[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else starting to switch over to the "Megas Removed"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (196KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196KB, 400x480px
Anyone else starting to switch over to the "Megas Removed" side?

I really didn't think they would remove such an instrumental battle feature but as we loom closer to SunMoo's release, the fact that we haven't seen ONE new Mega form or even an old one by now is telling.

I'm giving up, there are 2 months left and we haven't heard of anything.

Megas are kill
>>
Yes, I fully look forward to a lack of even a mention of megas in SuneMoon. And a lack of even a mention of z moves in gen 8, and so on.
>>
Z Moves are retarded.
>>
File: 1472247979920.jpg (430KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1472247979920.jpg
430KB, 1080x810px
>They haven't shown us starter evolutions yet
>Starters don't evolve any more
>>
>>28199713
fucking this.

people on this site become more and more full-retards.
>>
>>28199713
this pretty much sums up the entire arguement the "megas are kill" shitters are using.
they've never removed a major feature like megas before(major meaning gameplay defining contest don't do this as they are completely optional). many people actually like megas so they be shooting themselves in the foot by doing it, they also couldn't give them evolutions due to megas existing.
and theres the keystone slot on the z-ring, and masuda out right saying megas are in S&M, and theres also the fact that old megastones are only available post game in oras.

I don't think there'll be new megas in S&M, but they are most likely not gone considering the evidence, fuck they may even use Z-crystals to mega evolve since their are pokemon specific ones and it wouldn't be the first time a move caused a form change
>>
>>28199701
>Long animation that will get you bored after the second time and you can't skip competitively, since the opponent won't skip it.
>Already "better versions" of Z-Moves for Raichu and Snorlax, implying common ones are shit (if that Pikachu in the 4v4 wasn't enough proof)
>Yfw we already have Type Gems to do the fucking same thing and nobody gives a fuck about Type Gems.

Yeah, Z-Moves are more retarded then Blast Burn.
>>
>>28200478
It gets even worse. Masuda basically confirmed Megas on Pokenchi back in April, and don't the Z Move bracelets have mega stone holes in them? At the bottom.
If they do what's the fucking point unless they kept megas?
>>
I don't understand why megas are so hated at this point most of them are a good thing some of the godly ones just need a nerf imo.
Like looking at the z-moves it's looks like instead of taking a bad mon and making it good for the whole battle it makes any mon useful for one turn
Seems boring to breed a mon to use a animation
>>
WAKE ME UP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.