[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the only one that will drop the series if they stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: truth.jpg (6KB, 280x140px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
6KB, 280x140px
when i say stop i say stop not even 50 new pokemon,No new pokemon ever,just main games with a diferent region.
I think i will,i honestly if they stop making new pokemon and just trow main games or remakes ever year i will pass,i have better games to buy than just buying the same game in a diferent region without any new pokemon and the same lame story.
>>
That will never happen,it will be a sucidial move.
People will get bored of the series in 5yo or so if they don't relase new pokemon.
>>
>>28198953
Delete this thread and try again, but try to speak an actual language this time.
>>
Dude. Really.
>>
>>28199021
I'll try to be more clear for austistic people:
"You will drop the main games if they stop to introduce new pokemon forever?"
>>
>>28199021
Seriously, this is incomprehensible.
>>
>>28199056
I don't know, will I?
>>
File: 1472652064005.jpg (467KB, 2078x2107px) Image search: [Google]
1472652064005.jpg
467KB, 2078x2107px
>>28198953
shit english
butthurt over nothing

underage foreign faggot detected.
>>
>>28199056
Hmmmmm, nope, that's not any better.
>>
File: Word Salad.jpg (15KB, 314x315px) Image search: [Google]
Word Salad.jpg
15KB, 314x315px
>>28198953
>>28199056
ITT
>>
>>28198953
Absolutely not. Having 100+ new pokemon in each gen was a mistake. And the sooner they stop making new mons the better.

>every new dex contains an "obligatory" rodent, bird, bug, fish, pikaclone, legendary duo, pseudo legendary, and starter trio

Yeah, fuck that noise.
>>
>>28199405
What will the point of buy the games besides mystery dungeon?
>>
>>28198953
If they keep making regional forms of old pokemon, I'd be okay with no new species.
>>
>>28199452
You will be fine with cathing the same stuff and buying the same game just in a diferent region 10`+ years?
that sounds boring...maybe this franchise isn't for me since i'm not that autistic...
>>
>>28199448
Discovering new variants of pokemon. Alolan forms are the best thing to happen to the series.

The happiest medium would be using regional forms to fill in the role of "obligatory" bird, rat, bug, etc, and filling the Pokedex with a fair amount of new mons. Fair being less than 50.

>>28199508
I think you're pretty autistic if you can't consider any alternatives to bloating the dex for the sake of bloating.
>>
>>28199557
This. More alolan forms and some new pokemon (50 is a pretty good number) while putting more effort into the story, the region and the post-games. Adding more stuff to Amie, and now being able to bring back some old features people liked because they have more time.
>>
>>28199557
That isn't fun it's just the same pokemon in a diferent colour.
Anyway,this series isn't for me since i don't see the joy of catching the same stuff over 10 years without any new mons,i think i just like mystery dungeon.
>>
>>28199660
>That isn't fun it's just the same pokemon in a diferent colour.
Good thing they do more than change the pokemon's color.

Look, if you just wanted an excuse to talk about how much you like Mystery Dungeon, you could just make a thread about that.

Mystery Dungeon sucks btw.
>>
>>28199705
It doesn't it's actually fun unlike the main series.
>>
>>28199705
Saldy,i will probably trashtalk of this frranchise when they stop making new pokemon and saying that Mysery Dungeon are the only good games,and preveting everyone to get a new main series game,so they don't waste their money.
>>
Imagine two women, a midget and a downs syndrome girl, and they both see themselves as sassy independent women who don't need no man, wearing tight corsets that they are bursting out of, and with weaves in their hair.

Imagine these two women got angry at one another - perhaps over a pair of shoes, or a convenient dick they both want to suck - and the conflict escalates until the fight gets physical.

Imagine a slap fight between a midget and a downsy. Imagine how ridiculous that would look.

That's this thread right now.
>>
>>28199748
>>28199809
Mystery Dungeon is seriously not that good. I'm not even comparing it to the main game.

>you can't remove your starter or partner pokemon until postgame
>if you or your partner dies you get booted out of the dungeon, regardless of who else is still alive
>evolving a pokemon gives them a completely negligible stat boost
>story dialogue is bloated with characters repeating everything in the form of a question
>monster houses
>getting KO'd by an unavoidable projectile that came from offscreen

Hardly any skill is involved. You just rely on RNG. Literally any other dungeon crawler is better.
>>
>>28199899
Okay,i just really want this to be the last generation so i can drop the series without caring about pokemon ever again for personal reasons.
>>
>>28199929
Just drop the series then you autist. Nintendo's not going to notice.
>>
>>28199947
I can't for some reason,i can't stop buying the games or visiting this board.
>>
>>28199973
Then get yourself permabanned and sell your games. We aren't responsible for your incurable autism.
>>
Man, look at that slap-fight go. They are really getting in there
>>
>>28200004
How i can like pokemon more?
>>
>>28199405
What the fuck why. People genuinely think this? I can understand not wanting filler mons but if you don't want new mons then just don't play the fucking games that's the point, retard.
>>
>>28200046
You just said that you want to quit the series for personal reasons. Fucking quit already. Nothing is stopping you.

>>28200059
We have 700+ pokemon and pokemon can now have regional forms. What reason can you make that we need more?
>>
>>28200187
Because the game would be a boredoom.
>>
>>28200286
Even though that's a complete lie, Game Freak isn't planning to stop making new Pokemon anytime soon. If you just want an excuse to stop playing the games, then find something else to play. It isn't rocket science.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.