[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sun/Moon is just filled with shitty Gen 1 redesign >Shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: fuck you.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>Sun/Moon is just filled with shitty Gen 1 redesign
>Shitty starters
>Shitty Legendaries

Who else waiting on Gen 8 already?
>>
I'm waiting on the day you die so 4chan will become just a little more bearable.
>>
I am

Hoping it goes back to old gym formula

Only with towers or ruins instead of gyms
>>
>>28196330
Gen 1 pandering was a given considering it's the red/blue anniversary. Will definitely wait for the reviews for sun/moon before buying. Luckily there are better games out there if it turns out to be shit.
>>
>>28196393
edgy
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>28196330
I am, I fucking hate alolarvas already
>>
>Sun/Moon is just filled with shitty Gen 1 redesign

but that just justifies, updates and make viable every Gen 1 Pokemon, the thing that everyone wanted.
>>
>>28196330
Me. I have retreated my Sun pre order already. Fuck this game. Fuck this meme filled company, I'm not buying another Nintendo console in my fucking life.
>>
>>28196715
Yes you will faggot.
>>
>>28196715
good luck with that
>>
>>28196715
Sure thing

see you tomorrow
>>
File: OH THAT FACE.jpg (34KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
OH THAT FACE.jpg
34KB, 599x338px
>>28196473
>there still won't be a Dark-type one
>>
>>28196715
I never understood why people pre-order games. If it's a special edition then I get it, but a regular game? I've never seen one of those go out of stock other than SSB brawl
>>
>>28196866
If you have Amazon Prime, they give you 20% off new games when you pre-order them.
>>
>not being hype as fuck for S/M
Nigger, I respect your decision and how you spend your money, even if I fully disagree and I think these games will be great.
>>
>>28196928
Dude... what the fuck I have been doing all these years...
>>
>>28196393
nothin personnel,, kid
>>
File: image.gif (970KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
970KB, 400x300px
>>28196330
I gotta say, I am pretty disappointed with how many pokes are turning out to be reskins and cutemons
>>
Second time in a row I'll have to box a starter. It's kinda sad really.

I love every single starter from Kanto to Unova, too.
>>
>>28196737
No I won't.
>>
>>28196715

Awwww does baby need a nap?
>>
From the videos and leaks I see, I'm in no rush to buy it. That's all. Hopefully they'll have a third gen 7 game called Eclipse in a year or two so I can buy that.

I just bought a 3DS and X, I'm still playing with that. Also skipped gen 5 so I have to play White, White 2 also
>>
>>28196500
>Waiting to buy a Pokemon game.

You do know Pokemon games are one if not the only game that never loses its value?

I cop every version now knowing that I can make my money back if I don't like them.
>>
>>28197138
Yes you will faggot
>>
>>28196330
Funny how the best designed "new" pokemon are just Gen 1 redesigns, and not the actual new pokemon. Proves GF has gone to shit in terms of coming up with good mons
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 328x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 328x205px
>>28196715
>>
>>28197109
>he didn't box the Gen. 5 starters and thinks they're better

wew lad
>>
>>28196330
I'm with you OP.

Dont forget: Takes pokemon 20 fucking years to finally make a (sort of) 3D main generation, and the graphics are fucking Banjo-Kazooie tier

Gen 7 is absolutely embarrassing so far. Meanwhile, apparently the only thing you can do to spice up a nu pogeyman is have it stand up and splice it with a unique konzept

gen 7 shaping up to be the new gen 6
>>
File: a lil bait.jpg (94KB, 1301x1301px) Image search: [Google]
a lil bait.jpg
94KB, 1301x1301px
>>28197632
>>
File: all out bait.png (130KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
all out bait.png
130KB, 625x626px
>>28197632
>t. bad opinions
>>
File: bbc.png (122KB, 212x250px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.png
122KB, 212x250px
>Mega Gyarados
>Alola Meowth
>now Alola Rattata
>mfw Kanto is finally getting BLACKED
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.