[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I'm a little bored so I'm gonna do a thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: caution.jpg (141KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
caution.jpg
141KB, 500x375px
Alright, I'm a little bored so I'm gonna do a thing. You ask me about things about Pokemon that may not make sense and I'll try to rationalise it in a biological or other scientific way (key word is try here), and then you are free to add on to it, or just call me a retarded faggot if what I said was stupid as fuck. Also I'm going to be answering irregularly, so I might responded fairly quickly, or respond hours later because fuck you I can. Also I will be adopting a trip so you can better point out my autism and call me out accordingly. And as I said before, you can come up with your own rational for any questions posted here and post it. So let's have a go at it shall we?
>>
I'm sorry your thread was so shitty, OP
>>
>>28195260
Hmm, okay.... what about.... oh yeah I recalled 2 classics:

-Diancie doesn't get power gem, but carbink does. Fucking Persian does.

-Magnezone is always floating above the ground level. It doesn't get the levitate ability.

Explain OP, if it makes you less bored or whatever.
>>
>>28197257
Well seeing how power gem is a ray of light according to the description, Diancie is unable to use the move as Diancie's crystals are clustered too close together and thus the the ray is refracted multiple times, often resulting in total internal reflection, make it impossible for Diancie to aim the move, thus making it useless to Diancie.

As for Magnezone, the reason is that the magnetic levitation it employs does not grant it any actual freedom from the earth it is levitating on, as that earth is the base, of which if it is shifted, by say earthquake or some other ground-type move, Magnezone's base is violently shifted around, which in turn violently shakes Magnezone around, as if it were standing on the ground. Where as Pokemon that do possess the levitate ability have the base for their levitation not be the earth.
>>
Octopus evolves from fish. Explain.
>>
>>28197848
It could be as simple Remoraid merely being a Mollusca that adapted a form that is quite like a fish, or conversely that Octillery is actually a fish the adapted a form resembling an Octopus.
>>
>>28195260
Why are Jessie and James still trying to get pikachu? Why don't they die from getting shocked and blown into the sky?
>>
>>28198418
Didn't the Anime make it that they thought Pikachu was special? So it would stand that their failure to capture it would only serve to reinforce that belief and thus pursue it further. Also humans in the Pokemon world ≠ us.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.