[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Zygarde monitors the Pokémon ecosystem to ensure that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Kalos.jpg (294KB, 1278x838px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos.jpg
294KB, 1278x838px
"Zygarde monitors the Pokémon ecosystem to ensure that it’s not disrupted. Zygarde believes it has a duty to protect the ecosystem. While the power it possesses is overwhelming, this Forme contains only 50% of Zygarde’s cells. OUT IN THE WORLD, AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF POWER WAITS TO BE BROUGHT TOGETHER"

If this isnt the biggest hint for Kalos in the post game then i dont know what is.

>inb4 "that means they want you to trade Zygrade from XY". It wouldnt make sense considering how much they promote Zygarde complete forme. They didnt ask you to trade Pokemon from old games to get special features of them in the current game (for example the didnt ask you to send Mewtwo from old games to XY to obtain mega Mewtwo)

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/zygarde-50-forme/
>>
File: IMG_20160314_105903.jpg (261KB, 717x970px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_105903.jpg
261KB, 717x970px
>GF show Kalos post game
>GSC eshop reveal
>You can go back to previous gens in both games

>Y E S
>E
>S
>>
>>28192295
They forced you to trade over the shiny beasts or celebi from Gen IV to Gen V to get Zorua/Zoroark
>>
>>28192664
No they didnt, you were supposed to use the event Celebi
>>
>>28192295

I can't fucking wait. I hope we'll still get a league this way and the Kalos region seems to be constructed in a way that you can totally run a completely different route through it.
A second region returning is what people have been asking for since G/S and with no league in Alola how cool would it be to go for a beefed up Pokemon league in the postgame?
Also Zygarde, Megaevolutions and no third version are a strong indicator that we're gonna return to Kalos.
>>
At this point I can't imagine how they're gonna do the whole Zygarde story without Kalos. Especially because the S/M story will need to focus on Solgaleo and Lunaala and they likely will have their own third legendary and not Zygarde again.
>>
>>28193003
I could see us getting/encountering Zygarde core early on, the the dog and snake all in Alola and then in the post game going to Kalos to find the other snake to form a perfect Zygarde and save Kalos form some new threat
>>
I can't why to see her in her 100 % form
>>
>>28192295
>all these people thinking we're going back to Kalos

They would have to completely remodel the entire region, there's no way they doing that for Kalos
>>
>>28192720
Celebi for Zorua, beasts for Zoroark
>>
>>28193786
They have all the region done and ready, re-work it and doing it from the scratch are completely different things
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.