[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are put in charge of Nintendo's marketing team and your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1471458086620.png (2MB, 641x1775px) Image search: [Google]
1471458086620.png
2MB, 641x1775px
You are put in charge of Nintendo's marketing team and your task is to make the Go crowd interested in Sun/Moon. You may change little things about S/M for that.

What do you do?
>>
>add sun and moon pokemon to go
>replace all loading screens, warning screens, disclaimers with 'buy pokemon sun and moon for nintendo 3ds'
>make sun and moon legendaries available
>>
>>28191270
OP said you can change SM not GO
>>
>>28191075
It won't work. No changes to the 3DS game will make normies buy a 3DS, which is still like 100 dollars at minimum, plus a 40 dollar title.
>>
But they're already trying to pander to genwunners.
>>
Implement a Team Mystic/Valor/Instinct team wars system in Battle Spot with weekly prizes awarded in Go for the team with the most wins
>>
>>28191404

This.
Also let it influence ranks and scores if they are ever introduced into GO
>>
>>28191075
Include a code in every copy that an be redeemed for a 2500-3000 cp Legendary bird (randomly assigned)
>>
>>28192226

Oh shit Su/Mo would outsell R/B
>>
>>28192485
>Su/Mo
>>
Put select Sun/Moon mons in Go
Focus some hype for the game on social media, mainly Facebook.
>>
>>28191075
>convincing go fan normies to buy a 3ds for one pokemon game they know would make them uncool for playing
I don't think even nintendo would bother trying, except to reignite interest in people already fanning hard enough that they owned a 3ds in the first place, and just lost interest in pokemon for awhile
>>
>>28192609

I know a lot of people who dropped Pokemon at the 3rd Gen and now bought a 3ds specifically for Sun and Moon with the reignited hype. Pokemom is a system seller. Remember this is a generation that will shell out 600 bucks for a new Iphone that looks prettier. If the Sun/Moon hype goes mainstream it's sales would go crazy
>>
>>28192609
I bought a 3DS after playing BW so I could play the game on my own console (I was borrowing a DSi from a friend). Turned out to be a pretty sound investment because B2W2 was the only DS title before heading into 3DS territory.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.