[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Lillie is a prominent "mysterious assistant" right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

If Lillie is a prominent "mysterious assistant" right from the beggining of the game and she really does have Zygarde core in her bag (still unconfirmed) then it would mean Zygarde stuff wouldnt be post game but rather main game

Could it be that Zygarde plays a crucial part in Solgaleo/Lunala plot?
>>
Yes, obviously
>>
>>28189970
A logical segue would be into having to do a scavenger hunt for Zygarde cells as you move through the region. It's in the spirit of having to do quests and missions in Alola (for trial captains, for Pyukumuku removal, etc).

There's still a small part of me that hopes there's a Kalos post-game with the scavenger hunt taking place there to not make it feel vacuous, while Zygarde has to be recruited in Kalos to return to Alola to settle things for real in the post-game.

It's probably too much to ask for, but fucking Iwata died and it's the 20th anniversary, so 2 regions with all the easter eggs about Kalos just makes sense.
>>
Why does have her bag a tongue?
>>
I'm still sticking to the idea Zygarde is the earth representative.
>>
>>28190593
Ignoring the Iwata statement, yeah Kalos is logical. I mean just read the main site. 50% of the cells and cores are in Alola, the other 50% is out in the world somewhere. Some just think that means tranaferring over XY Zygarde, or another event will take place, but that would be too obscure for newfags and the kids if they really want Alola 50 and Kalos 50 to be distinct.
>>
>>28190684
If you don't see the relevance of Iwata other than him having just recently died, it's that he was the one that allowed Gen 2 to have two regions in the first place, since he was the one who compressed it.
>>
Its 20th annivesary. We didnt get the usual second game in gen 6 which wouldnt be a problem if Kalos felt finished byt it doesnt, its far from it actually. Also GF took longer then usual to make Sun and Moon

If it wont happen then it will be quite disappointing. Also so far nothing suggests any interesting post game in Alola so if that would be the case it would be a disaster for the annivesary game
>>
>>28189970
That doesn't really mean anything, Zinnia was shown before the first gym yet you only do her stuff in the postgame
>>
Yeah and that was just a cameo. Lillie is prominent in the early part of the game and we also see her traveling with protagonist and Hau on another island. We'll see her a lot in the main part of the game. It wouldnt make sense to keep her secret untill the post game
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.