[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (492KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492KB, 750x1334px
I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team on an emulator currently. I've beaten the game, have the friend bow (+10% recruitment), and my swampert is level 56 (should be another +10%). Anyway my question is, if I save using save states before I enter a legendary battle to try to farm it to join my team will that work? It hasn't seemed to so far so I'm thinking maybe it's determined from the beginning of the dungeon if the Pokemon will join the team or not. Idk really. Tips please!
>>
>>28183240
try playing a better game
>>
>>28183240
do you have the music box or the individual parts in your inventory? you need it to recruit them
>>
>>28183276
kinda hard to play a better spinoff Pokemon game than that
>>
>>28183290
Don't have the music box on me for the Regis, that may explain why for these guys but I've tried this save state farming with groundon and Ho-oh with no luck yet
>>
>>28183330
>explorers of sky
i love mystery dungeon but playing red/blue is just needless suffering
>>
>>28183276
Lost the actual cartridge as a kid and thought it would be cool to go back and beat it completely. The game isn't that bad lol
>>
>>28183360
Fuck no, you could actually change your lead in those games. Conquering dungeons as your favorite legendary was awesome.
>>
>>28183342
you have their friend areas, right?

also don't forget that you have to have a small party to allow the four-star size 'mon to join
>>
>>28183390
Yep I usually roll around as Articuno except when going for other legendaries. Gotta roll as a 2* size group
>>
>>28183409
Yea I have all the friend areas pretty much and am rolling as a 2* party when trying to farm
>>
>>28183342
i mean ho-oh has a 100% recruitment rate so you're fucking something up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.