[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denialfags were right about >Ash losing >Roothoot >Ballio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1471890164071.png (25KB, 576x327px) Image search: [Google]
1471890164071.png
25KB, 576x327px
Denialfags were right about

>Ash losing
>Roothoot
>Ballio

Will this be the fourth time they are right in a row?
>>
>>28183219

Patterns have been broken constantly this year.
>>
>>28183219
When you're a denial fag you're right most of the time. When one time you're wrong everyone calls you a piece a shit and a retard.
>>
fugg :DD
>>
>>28183247
dis X---DDDD
>>
Confirmedfags were right about

>Fairy type
>Greninja leak
>Wottergate

Will this be the fourth time they are right in a row?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461753839734.jpg (25KB, 640x689px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461753839734.jpg
25KB, 640x689px
>>28183219
I'm usually a denial fag, but this one has the proof to be real. most things I denied had no proof so I just shook it off but this one has credible evidence that you can't deny. even if these aren't the starters, they still were real at one point just cause of mallow. I know it's a meme now

>EVERY LEAK WITH MALLOW IS REAL NOW HURRDURR

but denial fags are really grasping right now. /vp/ is in a civil war and they are losing right now. most denialfags are shit posters anyway.
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 394x370px
>>28183308
>in a row
>>
>>28183324
Same here, before Mallow they were completely ignored.

Leak fags are insufferable though. Really hope they're wrong
>>
>>28183219
Of course it is
>>
>>28183308
So basically they're right once or twice a gen, while "denialfags" are right every other time.
>>
>>28183219
The difference is that none of those were even remotely credible, so it made sense to deny them.
>>
>>28183435
That's how everyone was before Mallow
>>
>>28183411
I'm sure there's a word or phrase to explain why this line of thought is retarded, but I can't think of what it is.
>>
File: image.png (77KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77KB, 600x598px
>>28183461
Because he's right
>>
>>28183308
> in a row
>>
>>28183461
It isn't retarded, though. The majority of leaks that split /vp/ between realfags and denialfags end up being fake while only a few end up being real.
>>
>>28183523
It's because everyone thought they were shit for a month when they were revealed and ignored it. Then after a month of nobody posting people realized it's mallow on there.
>>
>>28183243
>When you're a denial fag you're right most of the time because real leaks are extremely rare and the vast majority have no evidence behind them at all
>When one time a leak actually has credible evidence in favor of it and you grasp at straws to dismiss the evidence just because you don't like what was leaked, everyone calls you a piece of shit and a retard because that's exactly what you are

Fixed that for you. But by all means keep spouting le ebin "generic hawaiian animu grill that looks nothing like Mallow" maymay and clinging to your "someone found out about Mallow and put her in a fake leak for teh lulz" conspiracy theory bullshit, you'll be BTFO soon enough.
>>
>>28183569
>after a month of nobody posting
How often do you lurk /vp/? These things have been posted nonstop for the past three months.
>>
>>28183623
wew lad
I hope you realize nobody actually believes they're fake anymore and the denialfags you see now are just shitposters fishing for (You)s. It's just like with Roothoot, only with the roles reversed.
>>
>>28183647
A few people posted it durning June. I actually took a break in July because GoFags and leaks and it exploded in August. It wasn't that frequent in June
>>
>>28183742
IIRC it was pretty tame until E3 when Popplio was shown to learn Disarming Voice, then it started to gain some traction and get posted a little more. Shit hit the fan when Salandit was revealed because it gave some credibility to the Chinese leaks that corroborated the starter evos. July was bad.
>>
>>28183263
>doesn't recognize gondola
kys and lurk plz
>>
>>28183680
This. At least RootHoot was fun. We have too many people who are too retarded

still looking for the adventures of the digglett whose friend Octillery killed himself over roothoot screen cap
>>
>>28183838
I guess all I can say is that if these are true, then it sucks because GF really dropped the ball this time, letting the starter final evos get leaked around the Internet 5 months before the games were set to release.

You'd figure after Wottergate, they wouldn't let it happen again.
So what will this one be called for the /vp/ history logs?
>>
>>28183219
>>28183308
>implying the same people either every leak or deny every leak
>priding yourself on belonging to either group when both have been wrong about different leaks
>not judging each individual leak on its own merits

As someone who fell for the "Game Freak wouldn't be dumb enough to cut the Frontier or reveal all the new stuff in ORAS before release" meme I know how easy it is to say "this can't be real because I don't like it", but then you're both disappointed by the truth and you look like a moron on top of that. Roothoot and Ballio were just a few of the many many random fakemon posted on a Wakandan metalworking imageboard over the years and there was no reason to believe them over any of the others.

The same held true for Robinhoot, Tiger Mask, and Fagglio...until Mallow was revealed. At that point wasn't believerfags vs. denialfags anymore, it was sane, rational people vs. whiny straw-grasping manchildren that can't accept that Game Freak would dare do something they don't approve of. I learned the hard way that wishful thinking and ignoring evidence doesn't change the facts, it's time the rest of you "denialfags" learned it too.
>>
>>28183623
I hope it's fake just so angry buzzword spouters like you get BTFO.
>>
File: 1420373935024.jpg (42KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1420373935024.jpg
42KB, 612x612px
>>28183958
>"lurk"
>>
>>28185847
Mallow is. They got her hair down pretty well and she's cooking tea which might be related to her "trial"

Also this was posted like 2 months before her.
>>
Compared to other Gamefreak concept art, they don't fit.
The formatting is wrong in that they don't have any diagrams and not nearly enough notes. Think engineer's notebook sketches and the level of description that has to go into it.
The art is.. wrong. Look at all the simplistic work and lack of detail in Litten's hands and Rowlet's legs and feet.
Gamefreak doesn't use placeholder names like "Tiger3, Owl3, Seal3". All concept art has the name.
People are suggesting the reason Ash and Pikachu are there is because it's for the anime, however, if it was for the anime, the Pokemon would have to already be completed for the game and have a finalized name.

I'm not saying they ARE definitely fake. They may even come from GF. But it is unlikely that these are real!
>>
File: 1457869999951.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457869999951.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>28185888
Trips of truth
>>
>>28185888
I don't like them, but the rational it's anime art makes sense. If they were just early leaks and added Mallow for lols it would be a good ruse
>>
>>28183623
We're talking about pre-Mallow denialfags, my friend.

Post-Mallow denialfags are literally all just joking. Take a deep breath and calm down.
>>
>>28185970
He's making fun of someone else being a faggot so his trips confirm that they're real
>>
>>28186004
*i mean fakes, but the person knew mallow was there
>>
Tbqh, I believe them but as long as these threads stop and /vp/ goes back to normal after a few days I don't even give a shit about being "btfo" If I'm wrong.

I'm tired of multiple threads about these everyday filling up the board along with the obvious fake leaks that /vp/ can't seem to stop themselves from replying to even if the OP gets caught samefagging to make people look at his thread.
>>
>>28186015
Compared to other Gamefreak concept art, they don't fit.
The formatting is wrong in that they don't have any diagrams and not nearly enough notes. Think engineer's notebook sketches and the level of description that has to go into it.
The art is.. wrong. Look at all the simplistic work and lack of detail in Litten's hands and Rowlet's legs and feet.
Gamefreak doesn't use placeholder names like "Tiger3, Owl3, Seal3". All concept art has the name.
People are suggesting the reason Ash and Pikachu are there is because it's for the anime, however, if it was for the anime, the Pokemon would have to already be completed for the game and have a finalized name.

I'm not saying they ARE definitely fake. They may even come from GF. But it is unlikely that these are real. Thanks fag
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.