[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Help me Obi Wan Kanobi you're my only hope"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (77KB, 809x653px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 809x653px
"Help me Obi Wan Kanobi you're my only hope"

... There is still a chance right guys?????
>>
>>28179095
I wish
>>
If you don't like lucha litten then I got two words for ya...
>>
>>28179132
I wish I could visualise what a female luchalitten would look like :/
>>
Please GF, do something like this for Litten.
>>
>>28179095
Zero chance at this point in time.
>>
>>28179095
>actual anatomy instead of rubber limbs with no joints
>keeps most elements from Litten
>doesn't become another fucking stupid Fire/Fighting wrestler out of nowhere
>looks intense af
>not covered with unecessary geometric shapes

10/10, I'd actually drop Salandit for this mofo
>>
File: a14.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
You had me at "-locaust."
>>
There's actually a chance, yes. Is it high? No. Not at all.
I'd say right now it feels like Luchalitten has about an 80% chance of being real?
So, somewhere in that other 20% there's a small sliver that says, "Yeah sure, 4-legged-tiger"
>>
>>28179283
In other words no chance it's real.
>>
File: 1470707117395.png (597KB, 699x823px) Image search: [Google]
1470707117395.png
597KB, 699x823px
>>28179198
>>
Doesn't the leak say there's two evolutions through the use of rockruff?
>>
>>28179483
no thats a different leak
>>
>>28179095
>Just a panther
>unfitting dark typing just because
>Horrible design
>Just a bigger litten
>Doesnt further any of its concepts, just copypastes them a bit bigger
Holy fuck this is awful, whoever made this should be ashamed. Even luchalitten is better than this shit, and that's saying something.
>>
>>28179585
What would be wrong with simplicity for once with the starter final evos? They've been getting more complex in design over the generations, to the point where they resemble humans in costume drag instead of actual monsters.
>>
>>28179585
litten3daf pls gho. Your machoke with a litten head is awful
>>
>>28179585
I'm pretty content with the leaks but if you honestly think Luchalitten is better you're retarded. Luchalitten has charm but it could easily be better.
>>
>>28179095
>Tylocaust
Too many jews would get upset. You were never meant to be.
>>
File: 1236879218.png (239KB, 304x353px) Image search: [Google]
1236879218.png
239KB, 304x353px
LuchaLitten is literally pic related but in Pokemon form, a.k.a the most based human being currently breathing on this planet.

LuchaLitten is GOAT, pantherfags need no apply.
>>
>>28179858
I actually like littens "leaked" 2nd form, but hate the final form. I like how he holds his tail like a belt.
>>
>>28179095
litten would be my starter, there's still hope i guess
>>
>>28179095
If this is real my faith in the fire starters would be restored and I'd train it in a heartbeat. Which means of course it's not real.
>>
>>28179945
>>28179954
>generic looking panther
>pretty much "it just gets biggerr"
Why the shit taste, /vp/ ?
>>
>>28179095
oy!
>>
>>28179981
this isn't more "just gets bigger" than typhlosion or charizard, and they are way better than that awful abomination you like
>>
>>28180063
Charizard becomes something different, it gets wings, changes the body shape and turns from a salamander into a dragon

Typhlosion is shit, like your taste and opinion
>>
>>28179095
You had to pick the worst of the quadruped fakes to prove this point? You couldn't have picked the lava one, the cannon, or the one with the ring? You had to pick the most straightforward of all of them?
>>
Tylocaust is Grade A Garbage

Saberlava is the only fake I'd take over Luchalitten because it's the least "It just gets bigger" of them all
>>
>>28179364
Is it bad I unironically prefer this over the normal version? The limbs seem much better proportioned, and more even arms and legs helps it retain the speedy look.

I'm now realizing I hate luchalitten more for being weirdly bulky and topheavy over anything else.
>>
>>28180193
>Ground
Looks absolutely awful. Garbage tastes.
>>
>>28180197
>I'm now realizing I hate luchalitten more for being weirdly bulky and topheavy over anything else.
So you hate luchalitten for being base of a cartoon villain? as in, hate the design itself?

I mean, that's more to taste so I cant blame you, but damn it, thats one of my favourite things of its design.

also you're a furfag now
>>
>>28180193
>Tylocaust is Grade A Garbage
Agree

>Saberlava
Its Tylocaust butworse though
>>
>>28180251
Being based on a 'cartoon villain' doesn't excuse it. Its clearly supposed to be a heel wrestler. I think the whole cartoon inspiration is coming from the fact that its badly proportioned.

And call me a furfag if you want, but a more agile and thin frame fits much better for a cat.

Also, the hands don't look like sausages, so that's a plus.
>>
>>28179095
absolutely fucking not and if you think they would ever use that name you're severely delusional and retarded.
>>
>>28180251
>its good cuz the sizes are bad on purpose!!

nah fuck off
>>
>>28179663

For once? They JUST started doing these "humans in costume drag" (whatever that means) designs recently. You'll get your "just gets bigger" evolutions in a couple of generations, I'm sure. God forbid they try something different for a while.
>>
>>28180096
>typhlosion is shit
>awful wrestler is good

your is opinion is coherent, i'll give you that
>>
>>28180308
I'm not saying you have to like it by an means, I'm just saying its not like the design is absolutely irredemable beause of that or that it was a fatal flaw. We will have to wait for more official confirmation to know if its just badly proportioned or actually based that way

>>28180390
I never said it was good, just that I liked that of it, I never even implied it was wrong for the other anon to dislike it. So you fuck off with your blinding hatred
>>
>>28180437
I literally never said luchalitten was good, but if it makes you feel better then believe I like that abomination. It wont change the fact typhlosion is an underwhemingly shit design, unirspired and bland, like 80% of gen II
>>
>>28180454
I suppose that's fair. I may need to see it animated before I can get a real feel of it, but currently I don't have high hopes.

That fanart did indicate to me that I have more issue with the proportions than it being another bipedal wrestler though, which has given me more appreciation for it.
>>
>>28180505
Hopefully it will surprise you. also the furfag thing was supposed to be a joke
>>
>>28180145

This. I'm grateful that fans don't have any say on Pokemon designs. There are a couple of fan made designs I wish were real, but it's not worth having some of the crap people think are "better" designs becoming real too.
>>
>>28180542
Maybe. I just hope we'll find out soon so the arguing will die down.

And I figured as much. You seem like a cool guy anon
>>
>>28180571
Yeah. I personally like the cannon panther a lot for having a subtle theme and a simple design, and I would prefer a quadruped, though it's silly to think Kitten was ever going to be 'just a tiger'. They've gone further and further into making sure starters have some theme or gimmick in their design.
>>
File: wE1VHd9.jpg (36KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
wE1VHd9.jpg
36KB, 600x315px
>>28179095
Moltecore>Tylocaust
>>
>>28179095
I hope we get something like this but I doubt we'll get a proper fire starter, even if Faglitten is fake.
>>
>>28180481
you never said it, but it was implied since it is the main debate of this thread and you know it, if you really thought luchalitten is as bad as i think you would have already said it. typhlosion is not my favorite fire starter but it is a good design to me, although i will agree about gen 2 being forgettable
>>
>>28179095
5/10

>>28179364
yiff in hell/10

>>28180193
4/10

>>28180661
0/10

holy shit these fakemon are all awful. Why are there never any convincing fakemon?
>>
>>28179585
>just a panther
>that would just be awesome
>fire/fighting furshit
>hurr I wuz pretending to be retarded
Seriously fuck those stupid fire/fighting furry faggots. I'd rather drop them and use a farfetch'd than carry that cancer.
>>
>>28180661
It could use a little work, but this is WAY better than luchalitten. So much more palatable/interesting/not garbage design
>>
>>28179663
this
>>
>muh quadruped
>>
At this point, my only hopes are that we don't get a fire cat that wants to punch, kick and perform martial arts on people. I don't expect my hopes to come true.
>>
>>28180808
>Keeps the fire fighting memeshit
>Calls furfag anybody who dislikes the design
God you're fucking retarded, its so funny
>>
>>28180785
>I wonder what a female luchalitten looks like
>Posts female luchalitten concept
>Furfag get out reee
/vp/ everybody
>>
>>28179095
0/10

>>28180193
8/10

>>28180661
6/10
>>
>>28180891
[/spoiler]>it's going to be Grass/Flying, Water/Ground, Fire/Rock[/spoiler]
>>
>>28180193
I was waiting for someone to post Saberlava. I like it because puking lava seems like the natural progression from the flaming hairball thing it seems to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x637px
>>28180923
I'm just saying Typhlosion gets shit for being a yellow man and the luchakitten looks more human that it does. I'd rather have a mon that looks like a monster or animal than some make a wish kid's john cena furshit doodle.
Pic related, it's what you should have for dinner
>>
>>28179198
The same. This is Pokemon, gender differences are minor
>>
>>28181072
>Typhlosion gets shit for being a yellow man
Holy fuck, now this is straw grasping to a whole new level. Who the fuck has ever even SAID that? wow, you're pathetic anon. If you honestly think Ty has more charm as a monster than luchalitten you're delusional. Keep posting, your idioticy is hilarious
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 230x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 230x199px
>>28181159
>idioticy
>idioticy
>idioticy
Has to be bait
>>
>>28181215
>correcting grammar
Good to see you're at least admitting you're pointless and defeated, it makes you the bigger man, anon
>>
File: 1472221095131.png (429KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472221095131.png
429KB, 1200x800px
>>28179095
>Tylocaust

Oy vey, stop with the antisemitism. Remember the 6 gorillions, goyim
>>
File: image.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
>>28181279
I don't think anyone on /vp/ can make a claim over another about being pointless, this is a containment board for pokemon. Faux superiority doesn't make you cool or sauve, it makes you a fucking fag. The only defeat I'm admitting is that litten probably will turn out to be the luchador, because fuck you that's why
>>
>>28181072
>I'd rather have a mon that looks like a monster or animal

You mean like the large majority of pokemon?
>>
>>28180661
Is this an new ultimate?
>>
>>28181486
>Faux superiority doesn't make you cool or sauve, it makes you a fucking fag.
Then why did you even bother correcting my grammar? other than that exact superiority feeling? Acting morally superior or self-aware doesnt make yu look suave either. And its not like I'm trying to look that way, I'm just letting you know how dumb, memey and retarded your points are, and that your retorts are getting dumber and dumber in an effort to evade the conversation altogether
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 700x700px
>>28181518
Not all of them. But this one? Yeah. I never get buttfrustrated over pokemon designs. I just don't use them. But Litten seems like a fucking sweet mon. Especially for a starter
>>
>>28181627
>But Litten seems like a fucking sweet mon. Especially for a starter
Its just a fire-type purloin, what are you talking about? its design is pointless and overdone, and making it a wrestler might be odd, but at least better than just muh quadruped like all other cat mons
>>
I gotta ask, and be honest: What was this board's reaction to Luchalitten when it was leaked before Mallow? Was there legitimate praise and like for it, the majority hoping it was real?
>>
>>28181669
no, people disliked it back then.

There's really nothing wrong with disliking luchalitten, as long as its a legit reason like some anons ITT and not just "F-furfag" "barabait" or "Muh biped" memes.
>>
>>28181627
>But Litten seems like a fucking sweet mon.

Its Litleo but shit, not matter what they do with Litten it won't top Litleo or Pyroar.
>>
>>28181693
I have not seen any legitimate criticisms in this topic.
>>
>>28179198
I think You mean

If you dont like luchalitten, then there's only ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU!
And I'm gunna spell. It. Out for ya!

S A W F T
A
W
F
T
>>
>>28181665
Because purloin and purugly are fucking hideous. And I'd rather it be like Persian. They can make the other two starters all human-like. The stats will probably be shit, so /vp/ won't care to use it if it's not competitive
>>
>>28179858
But that's not a picture of Fergal Devitt...
>>
You people might think I'm a little insane for standing on two legs instead of four.. well... it's time for you to see.. just how INSANE
I
AM
TOO HOT TO HANDLE AND TOO COLD TO HOLD, THE CREAM OF THE CROP
>>
>>28181750
I thought this anon >>28180197 had a legitimate point, some people just dont like the over-the-top villain thing he has
>>
>>28179095
>name references Holocaust

Fake. They'd never do that and expect to get away with it.
>>
File: 1446690353621.jpg (201KB, 1020x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1446690353621.jpg
201KB, 1020x1125px
>>28181779
>purloin
>hideous
>>
>>28181836
The shit about being top heavy and stuff didn't sound like real shit considering that's the whole point of the design and not badly proportioned at all because it's a fucking cartoon tiger, but I guess if it the original post really did just mean they didn't like the idea and just didn't want to say it in a way that implies that it's only an opinon by attacking the art and not the idea, then sure, I can get it if you just think a bad guy tiger is a stupid idea.
>>
File: 1472410486769.png (230KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472410486769.png
230KB, 1200x700px
>>28179585
Every fucking time.
>>
>>28179198
The same as female Charizard, female Blastoise, female Typhlosion, female Feraligator, female Sceptile, female Swampert, female Infernape, female Empoleon, female Emboar, female Samurott, female Greninja and female Chesnaught do.
>>
>>28182310
Now I wish it had flaming eyebrows. Thanks asshole.
>>
>>28182368
You have some shitty imagination
>>
>>28182310
Well yeah, it makes sense that people who liked the base design would like the later forms to have a similar design.
>>
File: hey big guy (hey little guy).png (28KB, 220x232px) Image search: [Google]
hey big guy (hey little guy).png
28KB, 220x232px
You tell me, OP
>>
>>28182235
Believe it or not, I do prefer when Pokemon's looks are someone realistic and reflect their stats.

I don't see much that indicates its supposed to be a cartoon character, other than being poorly proportioned. Of just seems more like a way to excuse the weird sizes of its limbs, rather than an actual design choice.

I have similar issues with samurott and how its limbs are identical triangles with no discernable joints or form.
>>
>>28182479
>I don't see much that indicates its supposed to be a cartoon character
Other than the fact that ALL POKEMON ARE FUCKING CARTOON CHARACTERS? Pokemon are not obligated or inherently improved by adhering to realistic proportions. Stop being a fucking jackass acting like these exact fucking proportions aren't extremely common in characters across all kinds of fucking animated, kid-friendly media. This isn't Pokemon breaking some sort of fucking design rule and doing some totally unheard of ugly bullshit. Waht fucking unvierse do yo ulive in that you do not see and are not well acquianted with many, many characters with exact fucking proportions and build?

Additionally, being top heavy has ABSOLUTELY NO REFLECTION on how fast it could be. Being BOTTOM HEAVY DOES imply a speed, but being top heavy absolutely 100% does not. The reason being that being bottom heavy implies a lower center of mass, giving the impression of "dragging" on the ground. Compare this design to, say, Emboar who has a totally different set of proportions and is complete with what is probably a totally different speed stat to boot. Don't talk like you know shit all about what makes a fucking "good proportions" or what "accurately reflects" its stats.
>>
>>28182602
>It's inspired by a cartoon character, because its a cartoon
>Ignore all of those other pokemon that are also cartoons but aren't inspired by cartoon characters
>Its okay if the limbs look off because other pokemon also have limbs that look off
>Stop acting like an authority on proportions, only I can act like an authority on proportions
>Your opinion is wrong, my opinion is fact!

K
>>
>>28182310
>le 16/36 maymay

Why the fuck do so many people think starters always evolve at 16 and 36? Is this another one of those Berenstein Bears Mandela effect things?

>inb4 100 replies by people who swear they remember every starter evolving at the same levels freaking the fuck out like the thing with pikachu's tail the other day
>>
>>28182673
Calm down, its just more common. There are exceptions, its just an estimate

>>28182602
You calm down too. He just said he didn't like the design for a reason that is valid, stp sperging
>>
>>28182673
I always remember because bulbasaur was my favorite growing up, and he got to venasaur at 32.

They've moved away from it more recently though
>>
>>28182642
>>It's inspired by a cartoon character, because its a cartoon
>>Ignore all of those other pokemon that are also cartoons but aren't inspired by cartoon characters
>>Its okay if the limbs look off because other pokemon also have limbs that look off
It has nothing to do with being "inspired by a cartoon character" you fucking twat. I don't know if you're being defense and deflecting on purpose or whatever the fuck. Does Pikachu look like it has realistic fucking proportions for a rat? Hell, does Raticate have realistic proportions for a rat? No. You know why?Becuase it is a cartoon. A fucking drawing. It has no obligation to be tethered to realism. It has nothing to do with other Pokemon. It has everything to do with the barrel chested short legged muscle armed character archetype beinga totally valid, well recognized, and NOT generally considered aesthetically ugly or unpleasing in and of itself which be presumed based on its constant reuse through all forms of fucking media to get across a strong, tough character.

Yeah, only I can be a fucking "authority" and not you if you can't actually justify your bullshit, vague criticims like "the proportions are bad" and "it doesnt look like its stats" and shit. i explained why the fuck nothing you said is a real criticism. Maybe you'd fucking acknowledge and give counterpoints to that instead of trying to deflect away from your idiocy and you could be an "authority" too.

Yes I'm fucking livid.
>>
>>28179095
Every single attempt at creating a quadrupedal Litten evo has done nothing but fall flat on its face. Every one comes off as boring and uninspired.
>>
>>28180412
They've been doing overcomplicated designs for the past three generations. I'm by no means saying I hate the past three generation of starters but it would be a change to see something simplistic.
>>
>>28180193
I'm praying it looks like this
>>
>>28181693
>legitimate reason for dislike
How about because I subjectively think its fucking ugly?
>>
>>28182796
That is a legitimate reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 540x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 540x705px
>>28181159
>idioticy
>>
>>28182709
I'm not asking for realistic proportions. I'm asking for more even ones. I think that being thinner and less topheavy would help of look more feline and agile, which fits better with its base form and stats.

I don't really need Mich more justification than that, since its just my opinion on why I personally dislike the design.

Chill.
>>
>>28179095
still waiting on a FF coeurl evo
>>
>>28181693
I'm no genwunner, but the leaked designs just don't look very good. They should look cool,starter evo, no?

I do Not hate on poppliomaid Because of concept mermaid, I do like mermaids just not design. But the issue is, it does nor really fit a starter, and especially doesn't seem to fit Popplio.

Luchakitty is just disappointing. Litten looks very dark and sleek, and so it would be nice to have a cool starter like that like Crobat (very cool, but not edgy).. Lucha looks kind of silly.

I think Rowlet is ok. Nothing special. I think the bow arm is a bit silly, and too gimmicky for a starter. That is all.
>>
>>28182832
Why did you feel the need to mention you're not a genwunner when the only example you brought up was a gen II pokemon?
>>
>>28179095
>it just gets bigger
>>
>>28182861
Because many times they will say to me "you are a genwunner you are very dumb how about you open your eyes". I do not really find the New games memorable, but I like new designs often and my opinions on this is unrelated to my previous thoughts on gen 1 or 5 or 6. So I said to make sure they understood.
>>
>>28179198
God, 7 generations of masculine designed pokemon, and feminine designed pokemon and it's this generation where you go full retard not understanding this has been a thing since the fucking start.
>>
>>28182818
WHY do you think the proportions need to "match the base form"? I've already explained why it being the way it is doesn't contradict being fast in and of itself with a fucking counter example to illustrate the difference, so I'm going to ignore that bit. Pokemon change, drastically, all the time. Go back to Raticate. Both are rats, but the kinds of rat designs they are totally different. They're just arbitrarily different too. Is there any reason why ratatta goes from a more cartoony rat to a more realistic rat? The proportions on Litten 3 are not "ugly" or "poor", and by saying as much you are, implying at least, that you want "realistic" proportions, since it implies that the build is unusually bad when this exact character build spans all forms of illustrated media across time. If you don't LIKE that type of character, that's a totally different issue than criticizing it as "poor" in and of itself, which is what you did, none of this "well it's just my opinion chillax dude lmao" backpedal bullshit.
>>
>>28182913
>match
>ugly
>poor

No need to put words in my mouth. How about you actually talk to me instead of ranting at a strawman?
>>
>>28182986
I don't think you know what a "strawman" is. Your exact words don't make any difference in this scenario, and you in fact did say the proportions were poor so fuck right off with that. I'm ranting, given, but clearly you have nothing else to add even if I weren't if you have to fallback on calling "strawmen" because I said "match" Litten and not "fit better" with it as though exchanging the words in my post or yours would change any of the fucking meaning.
>>
>>28182742
.... Nigga....
>>
>>28183110
... WE...
>>
>>28183094
>What you said doesn't matter

Well, it's clear you're not interested in a conversation then.

I'm curious though, what did you honestly expect here? For me yo have revelation and suddenly like luchalitten, or just for me to make my dislike as vague as possible without giving any sort of reasoning so as to not trigger anyone?
>>
File: AThumbCut_160829-145921.jpg (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
AThumbCut_160829-145921.jpg
88KB, 800x800px
>>28182310
More like this
>>
>>28183094
You're the type of person that months from now people will be quoting to shit on the luchalitten fans.
>>
>>28183197
>>What you said doesn't matter
Now THIS is a strawman. What I SAID was "your exact words don't make a difference", not "what you said doesn't matter". How does replacing
>WHY do you think the proportions need to "match the base form"?
to
>WHY do you think the proportions need to "fit better with the base form"?
change the fucking meaning or argument? That's what a fucking strawman is. It's arguing against a totally fucking different point. The point doesn't change there.

And no, I don't expect you to suddenly like it. I've said like two or three times that if you just don't like the big barrel chest brute character archetype then that's fine, an opinion is a fucking opinion. But once you start criticizing, for example, the proportions when Litten3's proportions are not unusual or uncommon and are in fact a very well known and easy way of representing an exaggerated musclehead character, that's when shit gets fucking stupid.
>>
>>28183238
Why?
>>
>>28183307
Because you're overly aggresive with trying to dissuade his points, type like you're underage, and not only make some ridiculous logic jumps but change the words of people to fit your argument
>>
>>28183337
>make some ridiculous logic jumps
Where?
>but change the words of people to fit your argument
I didn't have to change the words to make anything fit. Just because I said "match" and not "fit better" doesn't change the meaning of my argument or yours. The rest of that post is just shitflinging.
>>
>>28183261
Alright, so let me get this straight, I'm not allowed to say 'Luchalitten's proportions look off because they're too topheavy, and don't resemble a feline, which I feel is bad because litten is a feline', because there happens to be another type of thing that they're referencing with the body shape?

I'm not allowed to dislike the proportions for not having an agile look for an agile animal because they're not supposed to?

I can't say that I would prefer its hands look more like cat paws rather than baseball mitts?

I'm wrong for thinking it would look better if the limbs were given more definition and were more even, because the only way they can get across the core idea of it being a heel wrestler is by giving it upside-down triangle proportions?

Just because you think that its referncing cartoon villains doesn't make that a fact.
>>
>>28183426
I didn't say you "weren't allowed" to post anything.
It resembles a feline just fine. It's clearly a feline character. It's anthropormphic but you can clearly tell it's a tiger, so that's out.

I already explained why it doesn't not look agile.

Its hands look like tiger's paws just fucking fine. They look far more like tiger paws than a catcher's mitt. So that's out.

You aren't wrong for thinking that its limbs could use more definition (which you did not bring up earlier at all), but the "upside down triangle proportions" are established and recognzied way of easily getting across the kind of character it is so yeah there's absolutely nothing wrong. I'm not saying you're "wrong for thinking that", but I am say they aren't wrong for doing it that way which criticism of it would imply.

I don't know you seem to think I'm referring to some specific cartoon character. I don't know what universe you live in where you keep posting like this is some obscure body type that only I know about and am drawing from as a defense.
>>
File: tigerpaw.jpg (1MB, 1500x1004px) Image search: [Google]
tigerpaw.jpg
1MB, 1500x1004px
>>28183559
Meant to post this
>>
>>28183559
>It already looks feline and agile enough

And I disagree. I think it could look more feline and more agile.

Because that's what this is. We're discussing our opinions about perceived flaws.

I'm sorry for not making it more clear that I wasn't claiming to be an objective arbiter of design.
>>
>>28183559
>hands look like tiger paws just fine

Nigga what?

Your arguments (on both sides) aren't inherently wrong, but the hands on luchalitten are the main thing that drives me crazy.

I'd prefer it to not be bipedal.
I'd prefer it to be more sleek
These are opinions.

But those hands are just obtuse.
Fan artwork with luchalitten IN PROPORTION are almost always (subjectively) more appealing.
>>
>>28183644
Fuck you. Now I feel like a dick.

I don't know how it doesn't look feline enough though. It's... clearly a tiger. You wouldn't confuse it for anything else. In fact I think most people would immediately identify it as a tiger specifically, not just a feline. Tigers are also not notably agile for felines as far as i know, they are in fact rather large and muscular. It isn't betraying its identity as a tiger by not having the figure of a track runner instead of a wrestler. It "could" look more agile but it doesn't "have" to.
>>
File: 7857872310_5f5e9a510b_b.jpg (526KB, 1024x775px) Image search: [Google]
7857872310_5f5e9a510b_b.jpg
526KB, 1024x775px
>>28183710
They look fine to me. Even in your picture. I think the main thing is that it just doesn't have pads, but the problem people are having isn't that it doesn't have pads.
>>
>>28179095
So houndoom 2.0?
>>
>>28183785
I dunno mang.. The endgame model isn't out yet, So I'm prolly just pissing in the wind.

Luchalitten . in most artwork we've been provided, seems to have a "hand" (index, middle, ring, pinky finger and thumb ((not claiming 5 fingers on chan)) instead of a "paw".. Which would relate much more easily to a big cat a.k.a Tiger, like u said.

Its one, minor, aesthetic flaw, but to me.. It kills the design.

Tl; Dr - my opinion
>>
>>28183896
Really? Most people I see just complain that it has fat sausage fingers. Which of course it does because it's a fucking tiger and they have huge fat claws. I don't really know what a feline's paws are supposed to look versus hands.
>>
>>28183992
I'm my humble opinion...

>Hand
4 fingers with two joints each
Thumb with one joint at the base, inside-body of the wrist

>Paw
4 fingers with one joint
Dew Claw as at the base of the palm/wrist

Again, it's deffenily nitpicking, but isn't that what were all doing now?
>>
>>28183751
Would people identify it as a tiger if it lacked stripes and litten's head though? I don't think they would.
>>
>>28184298
They would probably still be able to tell it's a feline though. That's kind of a stupid point anyway. Would you be able to tell Litten was a kitten if you took off its head and tail?
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.