[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else feel like they were hinting at togepi being related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Did anyone else feel like they were hinting at togepi being related to lugia at some point?

Also togetic sorta resembles latios and latias as well with the markings/ color scheme

Idk just feel like they're all connected in some way
>>
Yeah not the lati@s thing but i thought / think the same
>>
File: trainercard-Tyler .png (14KB, 256x168px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Tyler .png
14KB, 256x168px
>>28177453
Like when they give you the egg i always felt like it was meant to he a lugia egg or something
>>
I don't get the Lugia thing, but the Latias definitely do look like they could be the next evolution of Togekiss.
>>
When I first saw Latios and Latias I thought they were baby lugias.
>>
>>28177501
>I don't get the Lugia thing

I can see some vague similarities in head shape
>>
Funny you should say that, back when I was hunting for a lugia card, I had a dream where my togetic evolved into a lugia and I was so fucking thrilled 'till I woke up.

Cards evolving was apart of the dream logic, just roll with it.
>>
>>28177501
Well think about it like this blue and red make purple and their megas have a similar color scheme to lugia. Togetic/togepic have those red and blue triangles latios and latias has. As for togepi connection with lugia i base it off the head shape and how during the in game when you get the togepi egg the ladies who give it to you also know a lot about lugia
>>
>>
>>28177632
Female and male evolution for toegetic?
>>
File: 997ds8.jpg (41KB, 430x492px) Image search: [Google]
997ds8.jpg
41KB, 430x492px
>>28177377
>Tfw so many fucking idiots here
>>
>>28179761
Why
>>
>>28177377

>>28180331
>>28180331
>>28180331
>>
>>28180551
You can't deny they vaguely implied there was something more to the togepi egg they gave to you in gen 2/remakes my nigga like fr fr
>>
>>28177377
When I was younger I used to hate Latios and Latias because I thought they were retreads of Lugia. The same reason I hated many Gen 3 retreads.

Having since gotten over that now I just dislike them. I really hate their Mega though
>>
>>28180574
I didn't deny it, just linked a thread that was all about this
>>
File: latiaziken.jpg (32KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
latiaziken.jpg
32KB, 500x316px
>>28177377
That might've been an early case where two or more different ideas or designs were scrapped, altered, or parts of them were split up and given to other designs. The red and blue markings are probably the last and strongest remaining remnants of that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.