[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assign a personality to each player character based only on their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14

File: Sun_Moon_Protagonist_female.png (294KB, 574x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Protagonist_female.png
294KB, 574x1280px
Assign a personality to each player character based only on their official art, remakes are separate from original.
>>
Chicken is spunky and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Very easy to be influenced by others and look up to them.
>>
>>28176808
Autistic, likes shiny things
>>
File: file.png (99KB, 200x513px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
99KB, 200x513px
Headstrong, boastful, and confident. He has complete faith in his and his Pokemon's abilities and ready to face any challenge, of any type.

His neighbor is his girlfriend and goes on dates with an idol. Who can blame him?
>>
File: may.png (75KB, 177x384px) Image search: [Google]
may.png
75KB, 177x384px
Pic related pretends that she doesn't care about what other people think about her appearance but in reality likes to show off her goods a bit with her shirt too tight, making her boobs look bigger and having her spats show off her legs. Also pretends to not be into rough sex then once she's in bed with you she's extremely dominant and makes you her bitch

Had to let out my autism
>>
>>28176808
Slut
>>
>>28176808
She's a total slut who loves fat balding men.
>>28176978
She's a total slut who's into beastiality.
>>
>>28176978
She's not even a teenager m8
>>
File: file.png (59KB, 155x333px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
59KB, 155x333px
A complete and utter badass. All he cares about is being the very best, even going so far in traveling to the top of a mountain and spending two years training, then going off to a faraway region to compete against the literal best of the best in a World Tournament. Literally does not give a fuck about a single thing, and only replies with Yes, No, or ....

He will destroy your ass, take your money, and record your location in his VS Seeker in order to do it all again tomorrow.
>>
File: 1419068084310.jpg (201KB, 660x743px) Image search: [Google]
1419068084310.jpg
201KB, 660x743px
Airhead. Incredibly dense. Stupid beyond description. Can't count to eleven by herself because she runs out of fingers to keep track. Always manages to somehow hurt herself with hot water or sharp objects the moment she is left without supervision. Forgets basic information mere hours after being painstakingly explained it. Can't remember names or addresses or common knowledge of any kind. Is a virgin. Is too stupid to learn what sex is, let alone what that nice feeling thing is between her legs. Should not be allowed on a journey with Pokémon, should be in a special school. Will almost certainly be either dead or in prison by the time she turns thirty.
>>
File: 200px-Diamond_Pearl_Cyrus.png (82KB, 200x509px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Diamond_Pearl_Cyrus.png
82KB, 200x509px
>>28176808
THE ULTIMATE MADMAN
He will be DPP remakes player character
>>
>>28177050
Total slut who is also a lesbian.
>>
>>28177006
And?
>>
File: Red_Green_Red.png (561KB, 772x767px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Green_Red.png
561KB, 772x767px
Gen I
Cool kid who wants to go on adventures and is prone to anger when teased because of his rival.

Remake
Tryhard faggot who thinks he's better than everyone, doesn't say a word because he thinks it's cool even though when he gets beaten in Mt. Silver he gets so frustrated he cries himself to sleep, I mean, look at that popped collar.
>>
File: Pokemon Rosa & Roxie 02.jpg (283KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Rosa & Roxie 02.jpg
283KB, 840x840px
>>28177078
Yes
>>
>>28177078
That's another important point; although she doesn't know what it means she's a lesbian by default, since she still thinks boys are yucky.
>>
>>28177001
>loves fat balding men.
Sign me up

;_;
>>
>>28177092
Their collars are popped in both pictures.
>>
>>28177050
Why the fuck do fanart always give Rosa cowtits when she has absolutely none in official material.

May too, but I know the anime at least gave her some B cups.
>>
File: 55362762_p82.png (184KB, 728x390px) Image search: [Google]
55362762_p82.png
184KB, 728x390px
Hilbert: Quiet generic protagonist
Hilda: Tomboyish tsundere
Rosa: Genki girl
Nate: Straight man of the group...idk haven't thought too much about him
>>
File: Emerald_May.png (218KB, 520x384px) Image search: [Google]
Emerald_May.png
218KB, 520x384px
RS: Let's battle, I'll suck your dick if I lose.
E: Let's battle, there's no way I'll lose!
ORAS: Battle? Can't I just suck your dick?
>>
>>28177321
Correct; Emerald May is perfection. If only she had stronger teams ingame, it was a big letdown we never even got to see her fully evolve her Starter.
>>
>>28177050
Wow. Sounds like a total blockhead, anon.
>>
File: touko_hair.png (189KB, 611x302px) Image search: [Google]
touko_hair.png
189KB, 611x302px
Gives playful arm jabs. Prefers guys she gets to dominate but doesn't maintain lasting relationships with them.
>>
>>28177207
>Nate
>the straight man
That hat allows for no serious time. He's the loud, slightly goofy one who let the Pokestar Studio game get to his head for some time
>>
>>28177050
this tastes salty
>>
>>28178260
I have met someone like that.
>>
>>28176808
Likes to be molested by old men
>>
>>28177024
this desu

anyone stronger than him is a challenge that will be overcome

a genius who works hard
>>
>>28177024
I fucking love Red and you made me love him more.
>>
File: HNI_0063.jpg (26KB, 397x278px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0063.jpg
26KB, 397x278px
>>28177103
yes again
>>
File: Diamond_Pearl_Lucas.png (610KB, 551x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Pearl_Lucas.png
610KB, 551x1280px
A smart kid. Very cautious and intelligent. Does not get into any mischief and is very courteous.
>>
Red (Gen I) - A determined kid with a good personality ready to start his Pokémon journey
Ethan (Gen II) - Prepared and maybe even a little cocky, he wants to discover the world that awaits him
Brendan (Ruby/Sapphire) - Confident and ready for all challengers
Red (FR/LG) - Has a cool head and carefully plans out what's ahead, doesn't underestimate and his success shows
Brendan (Emerald) - Ready to go adventuring and confident in his skill
Lucas (Diamond/Pearl) - Friendly kid who travels Sinnoh at his own pace
Lucas (Platinum) - Same friendly kid from DP, but he seems a little bit more experienced
Ethan (HeartGold/SoulSilver) - Happy kid whose sleek outfit seems made for traveling in comfort and style
Hilbert - A young man whose natural talent is apparent. He plans to go far, and he's good guy
Nate - A little frazzled, less grown-up than Hilbert, but a solid trainer ready to make his mark
Calem - Pretty relaxed, maybe a little quiet. He's nice and goes at his own pace
Brendan (Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire) - A little silly and outgoing, he loves the outdoors and looks forward to battling others
Sun/Moon boy - A little new to this world so maybe he's a little timid, but he opens up as the world does the same
>>
>>28176808
Attracts pedos and she likes it
>>
>>28177050

>Is a virgin. Is too stupid to learn what sex is, let alone what that nice feeling thing is between her legs
This actually seems like she should have lost her virginity days after leaving home.

>Will almost certainly be either dead or in prison by the time she turns thirty.
I believe the phrase you were actually searching for was "Married to a successful buisnessman who has the best sex life imaginable"
>>
>>28177716
Actually likes it when she gets dominated, and is kind of a masochist, but doesn't want to come off as weak.
>>
>>28177078
Total slut. If it has a pulse, she has woken up in bed next to it, or else will eventually.
>>
Dawn: cute and perfect
>>
File: tumblr_lphg67wFoy1qesizgo1_400.jpg (42KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lphg67wFoy1qesizgo1_400.jpg
42KB, 400x286px
I know dead thread, but I desperately want to see Barry, Dawn, and Lucas go off on adventures together.

Lucas/Barry dynamic is like Phoenix/Edgeworth, except they are both less stick in the muds. Lucas is cunning and makes all sorts of wacky plans, while Barry is headstrong and wild like his in game personality.

Haven't really figured out Dawn yet, but I know she's both quirky and the moral center of the group.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.