[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are their Key Stones? The stones that allow Mega Evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

Where are their Key Stones? The stones that allow Mega Evolution that are worn in an article of clothing.

Calem and Serena had their Key Stones in their Mega Bracelet. Every character that could use Mega Evolution had an article of clothing that allowed Mega Evolution.

I'm only seeing Z-bracelets here.
>>
File: tumblr_o3vshaiNy81s3jxnmo1_500.jpg (151KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3vshaiNy81s3jxnmo1_500.jpg
151KB, 500x667px
I think it's on the back of the bracelet I've read

side note I wish the male trainer from the Corocoro leak was real he was so hot
>>
File: file.png (501KB, 692x750px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
501KB, 692x750px
Wally's Key Stone isn't present in his official artwork, but it is revealed later ingame and in this piece of artwork. Sun/Moon protag aren't wearing any necklaces, though.

>>28173797
Anything showing this?
I don't like that trainer. S/M boy is really solid, he's the best male protag we've had since Hilbert.
>>
>>28173827
I'm sure there's a concept art floating around that was leaked along with that Alolan Raichu video

I do like the male prog as well, he's almost as cute as Hilbert
>>
>>28173763
Megas arent important to the plot so you wont see it on the art. They probably wont even turn up until you beat the game
>>
This has been addressed before.
On the bottom part of the bracelet.
>>
Is there even megas at all this gen?
>>
File: file.png (65KB, 292x258px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
65KB, 292x258px
>>28174053
Point this out, please.

>>28174019
The only plausible answer. I'm still very skeptical about Megas at all.
>>
File: CnNsoO3WYAAXXtF.jpg (70KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CnNsoO3WYAAXXtF.jpg
70KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: 1472657058031.png (63KB, 292x258px) Image search: [Google]
1472657058031.png
63KB, 292x258px
>>28174136
>>
>>28174136
lol there's literally a Key Stone-shaped hole on the bottom of the bracelet in the picture you posted you doofus
>>
>>28174136
>Point this out
>>28174138
/thread
>>
Yeah it's been brought up several times there's a circular hole in the bottom of the Z rings that fit the keystone rather than the diamond shaped reliefs shown for Z crystals
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.