[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so what are you looking forward to most from Sun and Moon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
Okay, so what are you looking forward to most from Sun and Moon, from what weve seen so far?
>>
Alolan Forms
>>
>>28170834
Gyms
>>
no HM slaves
>>
>>28170834
Early .cia leak from our communist friends
>>
Using the new UI. It's fantastic that we don't have to mentally keep track of stat changes anymore.
Also the enviroments look incredible. I can't wait to just explore.
>>
File: 1471897845196.jpg (9KB, 203x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471897845196.jpg
9KB, 203x200px
>>28170834
The return of EXP scaling.
>>
post game
>>
>>28170909
FUCKING THIS
>>
Being able to remove my trainer's hat after playing this game series for 20 years
>>
>>28170942
This. Now we have to wait 10 more years to change the eyes
>>
I don't want my charter to look like a bitch please let me cut his hair early on.
>>
There is so much good shit that i just can't choose.
But the main things:
All of the amazing new Pokémon, including Alolan Forms
Totem Battles
Team Skull
Z Moves
Hyper Training
The new, hopefully better than the current, metagame
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 386x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 386x468px
>>28170834
>>
>>28171090
contacts were a good start
>>
>>28170834
desu I'd be super happy if baby lines with only one evo finally got a second evolution finally or at least a mega evo/alolan form.
>>
>>28170834
Totem fights.
>>
Exploring the region.
>>
No gay tranny clown and faggoty luchador tiger
>>
>>28171796

Ebin :^)
>>
>>28171786
Exploring your mums region

rekkt
>>
>>28170839
This
The idea itself is great, and it does wonder to expend the world. If that idea is dropped after this Gen it will hurt terribly.

It opens many doors for Rom Hacks too.

I still want a lot of new Pokemon, but I won't mind a smaller quantity of those if we get a reasonable amount of variants in the future.
>>
>>28171821
no one cares
>>
>>28170834
New Pokemon and Alolan Forms
Totem Battles
Team Skull
Hau
Z Moves not being complete cancer, but I doubt that
>>
File: photo-3.png (44KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
photo-3.png
44KB, 500x397px
No more grid map.
>>
mimikyu
>>
>>28171090
do you mean color? because you can change it in xy
>>
>>28170834
I'm looking forward to this 70+ 0 post game Ohmori title to get dropped within a week or so with only a few uber vp autists still congregating in it.

Will be great times just like with X and Y. :)

I also cant wait to see the smogon metagame get fucked up even more by power creep with Tapu Koko and Magearna while the rest of the new mons get shuffled to PU and NU.
>>
Robinhoot
>>
> New Pokemon, all are amazing
> Exploring Alola, it looks beautiful.
> A friendly meta.
>>
Alola looks like a great region so I look forward to exploring that.

The new pokemon are all interesting and unique. Some aren't as great as others but, aside from the legendary pokemon and Zygarde being forced into a game outside of its own generation, the majority of them are, at the least, good.

The NPCs so far all seem interesting too.

New moves are always fun.

The first days the game hits make /vp/ pretty cool too. Lots of discoveries and the like.
>>
>>28171808

Underage please leave.
>>
I'm looking forward to someone dumping the rom and playing it before all of you
>>
File: Popplio2.png (1MB, 2110x1830px) Image search: [Google]
Popplio2.png
1MB, 2110x1830px
This bitch and her friends
>>
Just more info in general, I feel like we still know next to nothing about the story or anything. I'm not sure if I'm remembering wrong, but I think we knew WAY more about the Gen 6 games before they came out at this point in time than we do now about S&M.

I honestly don't care about new 'mon reveals anymore. I'm already really happy with most of the new pokemon we're getting aside from the final starter forms, so the rest of the Alola dex can be shit or super tiny (not many more pokemon than what have already been revealed) and I won't care. It's already proven way better than the Kalos dex in my book.
>>
Player customization
No railroad world design
Post game
Post game
Post game
Exp scaling
Post game
>>
>>28170834
Z moves
>>
Alolan forms, new pokemon, new story, new region, customization, new pokemonamie. I like the idea of travelling to different islands and climates and having each area be relatable, but also different in their own ways.

Though I have to admit I really don't like the tropical weather. Here's hoping we get a colder climate for the next gen (canada please).

I'm also going to leave around the evening of Sept 1st, hopefully after we get some new information. I want to still have some pokemon I've never seen in game before. I've never gone into a game blind, and I'm kind of mad I didn't with Sun/Moon. Hopefully I'll be able to do it for the next games.

Sadly, if these games aren't good I may take a break from the franchise until there's a region I like more.
>>
>>28170909
Yep, this is the big one for me.

Also looking forward to the totem fights, I hope they're as good as they have the potential to be.
>>
>>28173036
>Post game
>Post game
>Post game
>Post game

Yeah too bad we dont know shit about the post game and nothing suggests there will be any good one
>>
Lots of well designed new Pokemon
Lots of neat npcs to battle
Decent main story
Good E4 + Champion challenge or alternative
PWT or similar post-game facility
>>
File: furfags.png (55KB, 1279x886px) Image search: [Google]
furfags.png
55KB, 1279x886px
>>28171803
burn in hell furfag. your bara tiger is only real in your dreams
>>
>>28170909

Hopefully Blissily bases return to work with it.
>>
File: 1471979825582.gif (180KB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
1471979825582.gif
180KB, 256x188px
>>28176086
>global rule #3
>>
>>28176086
Ur bait is delicious
>>
>>28176132
le ebin ass smacking gif xDD
yiff in hell
>>
File: 1345900833856.jpg (107KB, 432x436px) Image search: [Google]
1345900833856.jpg
107KB, 432x436px
>>28170834
Hard mode.
>>
Popplio3
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.