[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the Pokemon do after their trainer dies? I mean I guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1457385874338.png (234KB, 594x784px) Image search: [Google]
1457385874338.png
234KB, 594x784px
What do the Pokemon do after their trainer dies? I mean I guess this depends on what their relation was like before death, but still, what would they do?
>>
They die>>28165455
>>
>>28165455
They eat the corpse
>>
I always wondered how long pokemon could live inside their balls undistrubed. Do pokeballs have batteries?

What would happen if you accidentally dropped an occupied ball into the ocean? Would the pokemon agonize for a few years until the ball corrodes and they're released only to get killed by the water pressure?
>>
>>28165455
Animals normaly lives less years than humans so i guess they can't see their trainers die.
>>
>>28165455
The Pokemon release themselves
>>
>>28165540
old man trainers exists
>>
Same thing as real animals if their owners die and there's nobody else to take them. Escape and die in the wild, or stay where they are and starve to death. Either way, it ain't pretty.
>>
>>28165455
legally they're either passed on to the closest relation or to whomever is named in the trainer's will

but traditionally the pokemon are then set free unless requested otherwise
>>
>>28165455
I guess they live with the family of the trainer, are released into the wild or just live in the place where the trainer died.

>>28165538
In the anime the pokemon usually can leave the pokeball on their own, so they could just try to go out if they feel something bad is happening.
>>
Aren't there some NPCs who mention having Pokemon previously owned by loved ones? One of the old ladies in the Battle Chateau in X/Y says her Pokemon belongs to her late husband.

I assume there's some 'next of kin' shit that goes on. Do you have children, siblings or even parents still alive? They take custody of them. If your will mentions who you want to take care of your 'mons after you die that'll probably be enacted. If you somehow die alone and no-one can claim next of kin then they probably get taken into government custody and they deal with it from there (put up for adoption, released into the wild etc).
>>
>>28165538
I recall reading this one comic long ago about a charizard, who was wondering if its trainer abandoned it in its pokeball. In the end, it tried to convince itself that she would come back/let him out.

The last panel was her corpse.
>>
They are buried alive with their trainers' bodies, as is tradition.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.