[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get that southeast Unova is full of Lv 60+ Pokemon on account

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pre schoolers.png (23KB, 601x454px) Image search: [Google]
pre schoolers.png
23KB, 601x454px
I get that southeast Unova is full of Lv 60+ Pokemon on account of it being open postgame, but...

What would be the in-universe justification or explanation for all the high leveled Pokemon, especially with these little kids?
>>
>>28163730
Easy, Pokemon day care
>>
they paid to win.
>>
>>28163730
It's better than being forced to fight underleveled as fuck NPC's in Kanto
>>
Those are family pokemon that they borrowed from their parents to play with?

I mean, parents kick their kids out early to adventure through the entire region, it wouldn't surprise me if they saw no problem in giving them access to their powerhouses. They probably trust the pokemon to keep the kids safe and don't obey stupid commands.
>>
>>28163864
The Preschooler class aren't "out on an adventure," they're always near adult supervision. And the schoolkid class is usually near town, probably not properly left home yet.

The youngest ones that are actually out actively being trainers are Youngsters and Lasses, with Bug Catchers, Picnickers and Campers being close to them.
>>
>>28164047
That was always a nice touch to have those caretakers NPC's by the little kids

Unova had so much charm and little details
>>
>>28163730
They're powerful, but still unevolved. It's not like the anime where you can't even train before being 10
>>
>Preschooler Tyrone
they stole them
>>
>>28164047

Reread the post famalam, it was just a comparisson

I just said that since all the other bullshit happens, it doesn't sound too far fetched to think that parents would see no problem in letting high level pokemon under their kids supervision
>>
Parents letting them use their own.

Richkids sticking their Pokemon in the daycare for years.
>>
>>28163730
>Damn it Tyrone!
>>
>Tyrone
>>
SE Unova was the home of the previous champion/child prodigy/chosen one who conquered plasma and the E4 in probably less than 40 hours. They then proceeded to endlessly breed powerful pokemon, releasing countless back into the wild having been found unfit to stay and train with their master. Feeling and underlying connection to the savior of Unova, they remained in the surrounding areas of the savior's hometown, often being adopted and raised by the locals.

That's one theory.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.