[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hi jump kick >90% accuracy, 130 HP >lose 50% HP upon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1470689642051.jpg (90KB, 680x992px) Image search: [Google]
1470689642051.jpg
90KB, 680x992px
>hi jump kick
>90% accuracy, 130 HP
>lose 50% HP upon miss or detect/protect
>makes sense because it's a HIGH jump kick and the risk/reward is balanced proportional to how much damage it does

>jump kick
>95% accuracy, 100 HP
>lose 50% HP upon miss or detect/protect because gameu fureaku thinks that a less risky version of HJK should still carry the same penalties

?

who the fuck is in charge of mechanics design over there? Either increase the BP of jump kick to 105 or decrease the crash damage to 20%...how goddamn hard is it to miss a ridiculously unfair balance application like that?
>>
what makes you think those two moves are supposed to be balanced?
>>
>>28158741
>HP
???
You mean BP?
>>
It's another instance of "weaker, earlier version of attack learned at lower levels" and "stronger, better version of attack learned at higher levels or move tutors"
Do you want Scratch and Tackle to be balanced alongside Double-Edge and Slash?
>>
>>28158931
This, high jump kick and jump kick arent supposed to be the fire blast and flame thrower of fighting moves, they are in fact a stronger and weaker version of eachother
>>
>>28161047
This makes sense to me
>>
>>28161047
>high jump kick and jump kick arent supposed to be the fire blast and flame thrower of fighting moves
But they are.
>>
>>28158741
Why is it that Sawsbuck doesn't learn Hi Jump Kick?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.