[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks that it's obvious that Gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Am I the only one who thinks that it's obvious that Gen 7 will be the next generation released on Pokémon GO?

It would increase the sales of S&M and encourage experienced players to play GO because of the new monsters

pic related, it's me when I discover I'm right
>>
Could be. I always assumed it would be chronological but doing gen 7 next does make good business sense. Then again they might stick with gen 2 before that because a lot of their playerbase is nostalgists who refuse to accept gen 3+ so it might be considered a safer choice to do gen 2 next before anything else.
>>
But 9/10 normies have a mental illnes anon.
They would drop the game because it has more content,
>>
>>28157893
America is fad based country, even more so since the 90's. And when it gets old they pretend they never liked said fads and later have no real hobbies and complain why they're bored.

Ugh.
>>
>>28157845
Another thing is they said it will have 500 pokemon.

So all of gen 2 plus gen 7 plus the best ones from other games mixed up.

I wouldn't be surprised they did this too for pokemon on nx.
>>
>>28157922
I think GEN 7 pokemon look good so maybe they wouldn't care and maybe they even ejoy them.

Trorugh,i'm woried that pokemon like Turtonator and Charjabug may scare them off.
>>
>>28157964
they endured Jinx and Tangela, I'm sure they'll accept Turtonator and Charjabug
>>
>>28157964
And why would you even care about the potential of scaring anyone?
>>
>>28157964
Yeah, the artist stressed a return to simplicity and more cute mons of old rather than the eccentric types post gen 2.

Alola forms could be thrown in.
>>
>>28157845

I think Alola Forms + Gen 2 would be the ultimate update. Nostalgia fags would be satisfied and different forms of regular mons should've been done waaaaaay earlier. Actually wouldn't even mind if they never added Gen 3+ mons. Pokemom Go's deal is catching the same mons over and over and to many Mons might spoil the soup
>>
>>28158230
Or they could balance the number of candies given by mons according to the number of new mons
it's not like anything's written in stone yet, they could turn the whole game upside down if they wanted to
>>
>>28158301
if they turned the game upside down then youd have to hold your phone upside down that would be annoying i dont think they will do that
>>
>>28158365
I like you a lot, anon
>>
>>28157845

I don't think it's "obvious," but I've thought for a while that it would smart. Their best bet would be to release maybe half of Gen VII on GO a month or two before SM comes out, then release the rest after SM comes out. That would get GO players to know some Gen VII Pokemon without overwhelming them and turning them off, while getting them interested in SM, but also not spoiling everything for the traditional handheld players by releasing the entire generation early.
>>
>>28157845
I've been thinking this for a while, there's nothing keeping them chronological.

However, I'd expected the first raid events before the next mons add. Not sure thats happening at this rate.
>>
Could be, though I'm pretty sure it wouldn't affect sales a crazy bunch. Almost positive the people who picked up GO for nostalgia and dropped it already won't care, or at least a relatively small number.
>>
>>28158716
I have nostalgic friends who sat on my balcony to get a pokéstop, believe me when I say that nostalgic interest in not yet lost
>>
This is not you, this is Guzma.
I know Guzma, he's a good guy who love his family and his friends and he is also acting like a thug to hide the fact that he's a sweetheart
You, you're just being a ass
Stop pretenting to be Guzma little twat
>>
>>28158847
So why can't I act like an ass to hide the fact that I'm a sweetheart?
>>
>>28158885
Because you're a anon, you don't need to hide your true self
>>
>>28158967
being anonymous does not necessarily mean you're free from judgment
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.