[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friendly reminder that stall is actually extremely easy to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

friendly reminder that stall is actually extremely easy to play against as long as you don't get buttblasted and make non-thought-out plays
>>
>>28157175
>Gliscor
>Sableye
>Clefable
>Slowbro
>Quagsire
I thought all of those were stallbreakers (first two) or utility walls (other 3), not stallers.
>>
>>28157267
poison heal+sub gliscor walls a lot of shit, first thing that comes to mind is Lando

idk why you would think mega sableye is a wallbreaker. look at its stats/ability.

clefable and quagsire are unaware walls, to stop things like talonflame

and slowbro has amazing physical balk and checks every fighting type in the tier
>>
>>28157346
>wallbreaker
I said stallbreaker, because of the stats and ability. It can prevent stall from functioning and set up calm minds to deal good damage. Send one in at the right time, and you can set up two calm minds and use magic bounce to your advantage, on top of having access to toxic, will-o-wisp and taunt as utility versus both stall and set up sweepers
>>
>>28157459
>what is clefable
>>
>>28157571
A shitty mon
>>
>>28157581
a shitty mon that also is a direct counter to that set
>>
>>28157571
Well, there is a counter to the set. Its not like there's a pokemon with 0 counters.

Oh wait there is, its in AG though, so that just proves my point that having one counter doesn't exactly invalidate a set.
>>
>>28157660
f a Pokémon with this Ability uses a damaging move or is damaged by a damaging move, the other Pokémon's stat stages are ignored during damage and accuracy calculation.
>>
>>28157175
Mega Heracross can usually demolish stall. Especially if it's packing the Rest tech.

Pin Missile, CC, Rock Blast, Rest gives stall a lot of trouble, usually forcing them to deviate from the standard set to account for it, which gives them a hole in the team to exploit.

>>28157459
>>28157571
>>28157581
>>28157626
The more realistic solution to setup Mega Sableye against stall is just stalling it out. Chansey eats its hits up for days, Quag can Scald burn it to push it to expend Recovers, and Amoonguss can Clear Smog boosts if it ever feels legitimately threatening. Or just switching over and over to PP stall the Sableye works too.
>>
>>28157675
...I know what unaware does. I know fairy beats dark. I'm saying having a counter doesnt make you useless, not that it doesnt have a counter.

>>28157695
Alright, I guess Stall is more effective. It makes me a bit sad though, since it actualy feels like the stat distribution and ability were made for it to be a stallbreaker instead of stall itself.
>>
>>28157581
>The king of gen6
>A shitty mon
>>
>>28158149
But its a gen 1 pokemon
>>
>>28158179
So is Snorlax and he's known as the king of gen 2.
>>
>>28158202
I see what you mean, I haven't been in the competitive scene until recently so I had no idea she was that prominent.
>>
File: 1471657003617.jpg (131KB, 537x356px) Image search: [Google]
1471657003617.jpg
131KB, 537x356px
>using prankster sableye
>opponent has typical chansey build
>will-o-wiso
>knock off
>bye-bye eviolite
>taunt
>they have no attacks
>can't use toxic or soft boiled, force to struggle themself to death
>guy rage quits
>>
>>28158242
It's pretty crazy how it went from RU in gen 5 to being the only S tier viability mon in gen6 OU just by getting 10 more spdef and Fairy typing.
>>
>>28158273
Why wouldn't they switch out
>>
>>28158331
I was thinking that too, they had another pokemon. My only guess is they realized that if chansey died their one against my three would be a waste of time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.