[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon GO released >Torrent of Newfags and Gen-wunners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1472484599171.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472484599171.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>Pokemon GO released
>Torrent of Newfags and Gen-wunners plague all pokemon related discussions
>>
Sad, isn't?
>>
This coming from the namefag posting a gif from Meme Manga: The Game: Featuring The Anime
>>
Is it so terrible for other people to be interested, even temporarily, in your favorite franchise?
>>
>>28152339
Go back to nardoxd
>>
>>28152254
As opposed to? Waifu wars? Why other people's favorites suck? Why ______ was the worst game/gen/Pokémon? The furry stuff?
>>
r/PokemonGo is a fucking mess. Make a threa speculating on new Pokemon in the game and they will swarm to shove their cock in your mouth saying "I DONT LIKE NEW POKEMON BECAUSE MY CHILDHOOD SO THEY SHOULDNT BE IN THE GAME!!!!!"
>>
>>28152254
Steel Ball Run was the only good thing to ever come out of Jojo. The rest is insipid bullshit that dethrones Cowboy Bebop as the normalfag gateway anime.
>>
File: f09.png (869KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
f09.png
869KB, 600x802px
>>28152830
>>
>>28152254
>muh secret club

I know it,s your first week op and you want to fit in but you're trying way too hard
>>
>>28152830
>normalfag gateway anime
can confirm, I love Naruto and FMA and I really like Jojo so far (just started part 4)
>>
>>28152254
>jojo gets anime
>torrent of newfags and reditors posting jojo memes plague all discussion no matter the subject
>>
>>28153807
Literally what's the appeal of Jojo anyway? All I see are dancing guys whose physiques give the Sailor Moon mang aka a run for her money
>>
>>28154292
You can parrot shit like that about anything.

I like Jojo for the story, characters and smart fights.
>>
>Pokemon Sun/Moon announced
>torrent of newfags from /v/ and reddit plague /vp/ in the hope of finding ebin leeks

Kill yourself OP, at least the genwunners fucked off once they got bored of GO.
>>
File: sekrit club.png (96KB, 1855x472px) Image search: [Google]
sekrit club.png
96KB, 1855x472px
>>28153607
>>
>>28154555
>mom, I'm part of something important
>le anonymous
>dark web xD
>>
>>28154503
You can also parrot THAT for any old media, people need specifics or else it's going to be the next Madoka
>>
>>28154795

Not that guy, but I don't think that's what he's trying to say. It's not that it's important or just a WOAH LOOK I'M COOL thing. The idea behind 4chan since it was created was to have a place for neckbearded faggots and other losers to congregate, get away from the normies, and have various discussions with the insights of losers who have more experience with loser things. Having more and more normal people come here would ruin that. Although one might not see that as a bad thing, there are a lot of other websites where normies go, so there isn't a need for another one. 4chan's horrid, autistic basement-dweller-friendly attitude is unique and there aren't many well-known sites that are similar. Because of this, it needs to be "preserved.

If you're talking about Pokemon-related discussion that isn't on 4chan, then that's just OP being a fag. Some of it is found on gaming forums that could be considered a bit obscure, but those are populated by more "entry-level" losers.
>>
>>28152434
Yes.
>>
>>28154292
I like people with abilities doing cool shit, but SJWs hijacked comics so I had to go back to my old weeb ways
>>
Gens 1-3 are literally the best gens. Anyone who thinks Pokemon after gen 3 matters fuck all is a delusional millenialcuck.
>>
File: delet hol.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
delet hol.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>28158550
>>
>>28154292

Jojo is a battle anime that exceeds in two things, being over the top while the characters remain serious and weird specific fights. There's also many more elements, like the constantly-evolving drawing style, the different genres of each part of the story and the characters for the most part are great. However, the two points above are the most famous ones.

Jojo is really exaggerated, but the characters never act like it's a joke, never, and there's some pretty serious stuff thrown in there too, so it's a really good blend of crazyness, corny lines and seriousnes.

And the battles, man, the battles. From part 3 on, the concept of stands is introduced. Stands are like... ghosts attached to a person that have very specific powers. The battles in Jojo are quite different from most shonen manga... I would say that most times, they are structured like this:

>A person is attacked/Something weird is happening
>They try to find what the attack is
>They need to defend themselves from the attack
>The protagonists find a way to outsmart the attacker and lead it to a surrprising tramp that guarantees the victory.

It's not a power levels showdown, nor is it a shonen full of "techniques"... It's mostly all down to strategies and tramps.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.