[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like this is a real slap in the face? I enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 18

File: hypertrain.png (834KB, 700x398px) Image search: [Google]
hypertrain.png
834KB, 700x398px
Anyone else feel like this is a real slap in the face? I enjoy breeding, I have built several teams in-game. I know it's time consuming but it feels so rewarding at the same time. But now I feel horribly disrespected that all the hours I have put into breeding are all wasted thanks to those stupid bottle caps. Why doesn't GameFreak go after the hackers by making it difficult to hack Pokemons? WHy did they have penalize hard working breeders instead?
>>
>>28149675
Inb4 bottlecaps are extremely hard to find
Inb4 you need 30 bottlecaps to increase 1 IV point
>>
>>28149675
well you can still waste your time the way you like
>>
>>28149675
God this is stupid. I literally hate this sort of mentality.

Yeah, Gamefreak, please never improve your archaic ass system just so you dont hurt the feelings of the people who did it before!

Also you didnt waste your time doing it, you got to use those pokemon earlier than a hypothetical person who was waiting for Hyper Training instead of breeding beforehand.
>>
>>28149675
Nope. Only you. Have fun on your Ivory tower.
>>
>>28149688
>Inb4 bottlecaps are extremely hard to find
>Inb4 you need 30 bottlecaps to increase 1 IV poin

If it was super hard they wouldnt do it because whats the point if its hard already
>>
It's not going to be that easily available.

Magearna will have a Gold Bottle Cap, and they'll distribute another via serial code. That means it'll be rare as fuck if not plain unavailable.

So you'll be needing 5 Silver Caps per Pokemon. It's likely it's going to be on sale for BP rather than money.

It'll be a hell of a lot easier to breed, even if it still ends up more time consuming.
>>
>>28149675
They aren't removing breeding functionality, so you can still put in as much effort as you want - the sense of accomplishment will not go away. Honestly I expect a wave of smug ">he uses hyper training" for a bit.

But the fact of the matter is this is to help players that don't want to invest as much time get their in-game teams to the bare minimum of "competitively viable" these days. Nothing more, nothing less. A good feature that brings more life to the comp scene - and hopefully more variety.
>>
>>28149675
>Why doesn't GameFreak go after the hackers by making it difficult to hack Pokemons?
They did; when gen 6 first came out editing appeared to be impossible.
>>
>>28149688
There are silver and gold bottle caps that push one or all of your IVs to the max

By adding hyper training you are in a sense letting the hackers and cheaters win, since someone can just hack million of those bottle caps and have legit undetectable Pokemon in seconds :/
>>
File: going apeshit.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
going apeshit.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>28149675
jesus fucking christ, just kill yourself in the worst possible way. you anti-hyper training-fags are the most stupid people I've seen on this board this year
>>
>>28149675
>WHy did they have penalize hard working breeders instead?
All they did was make it easier for you and you're complaining?
>>
File: 1419313721799.gif (254KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1419313721799.gif
254KB, 500x377px
>>28149688
>Ace Trainer Sally was defeated!
>You received 90 Pokédollars and 10 bottle caps for winning!
>>
You guys, what if Bottlecaps cost one PokéJewel(tm) each, at $0.99 per jewel ($1.99 for 3)?
>>
>>28149706
Exactly, it won't be easily available. We still need to breed. But this makes getting 5IV legendaries so much easier. Not only that but it makes some shiny Pokemon competitive, especially ones bred with correct nature.
>>
>I enjoy breeding
>>
>>28149675
You can suck my dick virgin breedfag
>>
File: 1413663470995.gif (401KB, 245x244px) Image search: [Google]
1413663470995.gif
401KB, 245x244px
Guys you just know that Hyper Training will require a slow and tedious minigame just as shit as Super Training was.
>>
Super Training ended up being less useful than Horde EV training, I expect this to be similar. You can only do it after grinding a mon to 100 and bottle caps are probably gonna be bought with BP

Only thing I really like about super training is having a menu screen to easily see a general chart of where the points are distributed
>>
>>28149739
this thread is about pokemon SM, not pokemon GO
>>
>>28149762
>Super Training ended up being less useful than Horde EV training, I expect this to be similar
So you expect them to introduce another feature that will be better?
>>
>>28149722
no u
>>28149730
I think the system in gen 6 was perfect and they shouldn't have changed it.
>>
Breeding will be the faster way to good IVs. Hyper training is more for giving players a legit method to fix their shit IV shinies/maximize their ingame bros
>>
>>28149688
>>28149706
>>28149740
I love how people think it will be super hard to get a bottle cap. Perosnally i doubt it will be super easy but if it would be super hard they wouldnt create a brand new feature around it. Id imagine it'll be more luck based. Since those are bottle caps maybe you can buy some drinks and the bottle caps are luck based
>>
You still get to breed egg moves, nature, and ability for all your autistic pleasure.
>>
>>28149675
I just literally spent around 3 hours breeding a max 5 IV (no max attk) Modest Lucario. I am all for this if I never have to do it again.
>>
>>28149786
>Go to vending machine
>Buy Fresh Water
>Use Fresh Water to heal your Pokémon
>Received 1 Bottle Cap!
>>
>>28149675
keep Breeding Op, I know I will.
Bottle caps are obviously meant for fixing non-perfect Shinies or Legendary pokemon, and likely wont be common enough to be used to fix every pokemon you breed or catch.
>>
>>28149795
Basically, if you're lucky you'll get sliver or gold one
>>
>>28149786
>>28149795
this
the silver ones will probably be as rare as rare candy, and the gold ones will probably be as rare as master balls
>>
>>28149804
It would be a really unimaginative way of distributing them, but I'd be OK with it.
>>
>>28149762
I'm all for having a chart to see as well. Having to talk to an NPC that is located in one area just to know what my IV's are just sucks and is just another hoop to jump through. People may be frustrated that this takes away some sort of casual filter, but the fact of the matter is, most casuals will eventually cheat anyway so there's nothing really there to stop them.
>>
File: 1472079597258.png (180KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472079597258.png
180KB, 600x500px
>>28149675
>I enjoy breeding
>pokemons
>>
>>28149675
People like you are literally the reason we can't have nice things.
>>
>>28149675
>le bottle caps will replace breeding maymay xd
Nice bait.
>>
I'm pretty sure Hyper Training is mainly for three things
- so you can use ingame team-mates as competitive mons if you want to
- so your Shiny pokemon can be used in competitive
- so you can get competitive Legendaries legitimately without soft resetting like a sperg for 50 hours
>>
>>28149786
>Wow Super Training is going to make ev grinding obsolete
>Hordes make ev training a matter of literal minutes.
>>
My random shinies and in-game mons can be salvaged for comp play

I'll probably keep playing Bike Sim in general since they're painting out bottle caps to be a pain in the ass to get, especially if they further streamline breeding mechanics, but I don't really give a fuck that they give a way to circumvent it for those who don't like it or if you want to salvage a Pokemon you have an emotional attachment to
>>
>>28149675
You're free to continue wasting your time OP, though if you want to be more productive you could put your head in a plastic bag and practice breathing exercises.
>>
>>28149706
This basically.
Finding Bootle Caps (legaly) and grinding to level 100 is probably more time consuming than breeding.
But cheaters will use Bottle Caps as an excuse to hack even more. I mean you COULD inject 999 Gold Bottle Caps and 999 Rare Candys, but the whole process including EVs will take much longer than a direct injection of the pokemon itself.
Especially things like Soft Boiled Clefable are a huge effort (Breeding in Gen 3 with correct nature and use move tutor - transfer to gen 4 - transfer to gen 5 - use pokebank to gen 6 - use Ability Capsule and teach Moonblast - transfer to gen 7 and use Bottle Cap).
Easy right?
And it doesn't help that gamefreak erased the PID/IV-relation, a possibilty to detect cheated pokemon.
>>
File: 1418483801667.jpg (21KB, 372x331px) Image search: [Google]
1418483801667.jpg
21KB, 372x331px
>>28149675

Breeding was never hard work. It was just tedious work.
>>
>finally a way to get 6Iv legendaries that isn't a decade of SR or cheating
>this benefits the cheaters
You guys are dildos
>>
>>28149712
Thank god.
>>
Verlisify and his 14 year old fans are retards.
>>
Anyone who enjoys breeding has to be a legitimate autistic
A normal person with a normal brain cant ever enjoy pressing 2 buttons to go back and forth for hours and days
Gamefreak was going to eventually do something about it
>>
Just when I thought this board couldn't get any shittier.
>>
>>28149910
>people can't multitask because I can't
>>
>>28149910
i'm not autistic but i enjoy breeding, it's very relaxing and i like the whole virtual trading market that was formed thanks to it

it's like trading cards except you will never go broke over it
>>
>>28149944
Well, you still can breed. There's just an alternative now.

And of course the obvious thing to do if bottlecaps do end up being rarities is use them to get a 6iv Ditto and go from there, that alone with trivialize breeding time.
>>
>>28149910
>A normal person with a normal brain cant ever enjoy pressing 2 buttons to go back and forth for hours and days
>not just taping down left at Prism Tower/down at Gear Station while watching a TV show or playing something else or browsing the internet

Spotted the autist
>>
>>28149893
I don't think anyone playing on cart will care about some old gen 3 tutor moves since battle spot doesn't allow non-pentagon mons anyways
>>
>>28149675
I never even got into breeding but having been in similar situations in the past I know your pain. It sucks but there's not much you can do about it I guess. GameFreak are doing their best to dumb everything down as much as possible lately. And to think I thought things will be headed in right direction once they added Challenge Mode in Gen V...
>>
>>28149712
Why would hackers do this? Injecting is a million times more effective. It's helping legit players not hackers.
>>
>>28149703
That's GF for ya.
>>
People can just hack the 31 IV in XY & ORAS and bring them to Sun/Moon so idk why you're concerned about this feature when Pokemon Bank doesn't stop you from bringing in hacked mons. Except gen 7 ones. (Topic nothing to do with Pokemon Bank but it's true)
>>
>>28150000
maybe he thinks there's any difference between a legit pokemon and a competently injected pokemon
>>
>>28149941
Or maybe I realize how shit breeding is even when doing something else

You're not better just because you watch TV while not playing a game
>>
>>28150000
>>28150022
Hacked Pokémon cam be detected, but Legit Pokémon with hacked Bottlecaps cannot.
>>
>>28150021
Unless for competetive play with this game you can only enter whatever symbol the pokemon from Sun/Moon will be.
>>
>>28149675
So, tell me, have you never accidentally encountered/hatched a decent natured pokemon that you wiuld want to use, but had sub-par stats? Especially shinies. It is an option, breeding never loses if you don't want it to, but this is a safety net for those oh shit moments.
>>
>>28149675
It's for Legendaries so you don't need to soft'reset like a god damn retarded faggot you dumbass OP
>>
I have a bunch of almost perfect IV pokemon I made with a crew of hacked dittos ans breeding their children for IVs and egg moves. I put a bunch of imperfect ones on global trade so I helped a bunch of people cheat acquire egg moves and 3+ 31 IV pokemon without putting it work. This actually makes my work easy because now I only have to breed egg moves for the new gen and Im done.
>>
>>28150096
Also I have a shiny bold vaporeon with shit IVs in HP and Defense. This is great news desu.
>>
>>28149675
If anything this HELPS breeders you dumbfuck

>You can get a legit 6IV Ditto for breeding now
>Your imperfect shinies can now be perfect
>>
>>28150054
Hacked pokemon can easily avoid detection if you know what you're doing
>>
No? Can't tell you how many masuda mon I have with that one messed up IV I can finally fix.

I hope there's a nature changer too
>>
>>28150021
Gen VII will be hacked within days of its release, bank won't even be necessary.
>>
>>28149692
/thread
>>
I just hack them in like 5 mins then i rp in my head it took days to get the perfect pokemon, works every time.
>>
>>28149811
So that means you can fix a grand total of 2 pokemon per save?

They're not gonna be nearly that rare
>>
Might as well give us a Mental Reprogrammer for changing natures and a Egg Move Tutor, while they're at it.
>>
File: 2430135.png (129KB, 754x316px) Image search: [Google]
2430135.png
129KB, 754x316px
>>28149675
You can still do it the old autistic way, if that's your thing

No one forces you to do hyper training
>>
Breeding still exists for Abilities and breeding moves

Plus keep in mind Hyper training needs level 100

Which is a lot harder to do with the Gen 5 exp system unless Blissey Bases are possible again but knowing Gamefreak we won't
>>
>>28149675
HEH this is a SPICY b8 my friend! Thank you for the ammo! Much appreci8ted!
>>
>>28149675
Fuck off Verlisify
>>
File: 1472467666235.png (65KB, 253x238px) Image search: [Google]
1472467666235.png
65KB, 253x238px
>Wasting time instead of just injecting anything
>>
>>28149675
>I hate this features that makes tedious chores easier for people who don't like doing them without changing anything for the people who do like doing them.
Wow yeah it must be sooo hard being you.
>>
>Anyone else feel like this is a real slap in the face?

Don't buy it if you don't like it
>>
>>28149675
Verlis pls
>>
>>28149675
You can still breed, they didn't remove breeding. This is pretty much only in the game to stop people from hacking the games for perfect IV legendary Pokemon.
You still need to breed for egg moves and natures and breeding is probably easier than this shit anyway.

Stop complaining about features you haven't even seen in action yet.
>>
>>28149675
>Why doesn't GameFreak go after the hackers by making it difficult to hack Pokemons?
I doubt they can do anything about it, even when PID and IVs were tied there were tools easily available to make sure your hacks were as legal as possible so it'd be just a matter of time before someone made a legality checker homebrew, even PKHeX added one, albeit shitty, in the last update.
>>
>>28149895
Because the game founds itself on having all pokemon reaching perfection, but only the inbred monstrosities are currently allowed to have perfect stats. It isn't fucking players over, it is fucking gamefreak themselves.
>>
File: 1467054060394.png (220KB, 475x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467054060394.png
220KB, 475x384px
>>28149675
>Breed something with 3/4 perfect IVs
>Use hyper training to round out that last imperfect IV

I've clocked over 1500 hours in XY for breeding. Probably 90+ competitive mons and a few shinies. Hyper Training is a fucking godsend. You can't justify the unnecessary amount of time just to prepare a perfect competitive mon.

This provides a way to cut the bullshit and help you get back to actually playing the core game, while the breeding aspect remains enjoyable but less tedious.
>>
IVs were a mistake. Please just get rid of them altogether.
>>
>>28149675
You are retarded "ohhh the poor legitimate breeders...." go fuck yourself verlisify
>>
Then:

>Catch a Pokemon
>It becomes your bro
>Find out its IVs suck
>Can't use it competitively

Now:

>Dig out all your old bros that you had to leave behind
>Transfer them with Bank
>Finally be able to use them competitively
>Build up a new bond with them like a real trainer

It's so much better this way, I hated having to train and battle with Pokemon I didn't connect with.
>>
So, you say that you put every Pokemon at Level 100, OP?

Wow. :O
>>
>>28149739
Fuck off gofag
>>
>>28149675
>please don't try to fix one of the biggest problems multiplayer Pokemon has ever had because I have spent many hours in this archaic timesink
>>
>>28149675
Other people already said it, you still can play your beloved breeding minigame, nobody gives a shit. Why would you care if there's an alternative now, injecting already exists anyway so you can stop being retarded now.
>>
>>28149675
It will be better if you can use Hyper Training without being level 100, and if bottlecaps can be earned ingame instead of being distributed via events.
>>
>>28151250
>:O
KYS you faggot.
>>
>>28149712
This is the dumbest thing I've seen all day. This is doing the exact fucking opposite. Hackers already have perfect IVs, this is making it easier to do it legit. Hacked mons can't be detected if they are legal, this will be pointless if you can just hack in flawless mons where is your logic honestly.
>>
>>28149675
Just don't use hyper training then and keep wasting your time like a retard.
>>
>>28149675
It's not really a slap in the face, it's a way to bridge the gap and make it so less people will feel the need to hack.

This saves you time too bud. Like others have said, there will still be egg moves, shiny chances, and trade fodder to be made.

And think of it this way, you still need to grind the levels of your pokemon to boost them up.
>>
>>28149675
No. It makes breeding better.
Don't like it? Don't use it.

Entitled cunt.
>>
>>28151382
:<
>>
YOU CAN ONLY DO IT TO LEVEL 100 MONS
IT IS STILL FASTER TO BREED
THIS JUST HELPS HIDDEN POWER IVs, INGAME BROS, LEGENDARIES, AND EVENT MONS NOT BE AWFUL
>>
>>28149675
>all the hours I have put into breeding
Nigga it currently doesnt take that long to get a full IV team
>Get female mon you want
>Friend Safari some mons that can breed with your mon
>Breed safari mons till one has 4 IVs from parents
>Breed dat mon with your mon
>???
>Full Team
>>
It's a game you fucking twat, you shouldn't be investing so much time in the first place.
>>
I am utterly aghast with these newfangled acclimations to the game mechaniques that only seek to tarnish the once pristine fascimile of The Pokémon Franchise. Individual Values were la seule caractéristique that disembodied the bona fide Elite Pokemon Trainers from the soulless ersatz casuals who did not acknowledge l'existence d'IVs on the fountainhead. It was the like the Rock of Gibraltar to practice cinching the obscured fortuitous domain of values which made the game tres enticing for multitudes of Patrician Trainers who sought a challenge of the unseen. L'audience perceived it not; nevertheless, its presence in the game was manifested in its ubiquitous engagements. For Game Freak to appeal to the Faceless Horde of the Unwashéd like a servile hound dog, wholly as marketing manouvre aimed at consumers to flirt with l'idée of acquiring their penultimate sorry, pitiful and I mean pitiful endeavor of regurgitating a franchise past its prime, is pathétique. Modifying Individual Values is an atrocity that only benefits the Unwilling for the undertaking of legitimate, dog-eat-dog 'Mons. And for what purpose is this other than to appeal to the Lowest Common Denominator, all the while humiliating the grandest of zealots in this muckuppery by essentially elucidating to them publiquement the innumerous myriads of hours obtaining competitive Pokémon were, shall I say, in VAIN?

I am astounded for the years perfecting the craft of competitive IV attainment, supporting a video game development studio with fervent zealous devotion, only to have my loyalty lampooned by the very studio I believed was above hearkening to Les Misérables unworthy of their attention.

/disdain
>>
>Inb4 gold bottlecaps are for sale on the Nintendo store
Screencap this
>>
>>28149675
Nope, i think they're great i have some useless bred shinies (shiny mawile with 5iv in stk) if anything this encourages players to breed and fix any imperfections such as this. Any hates towards this is simply.
>>
File: freeshrugs.jpg (39KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
freeshrugs.jpg
39KB, 550x400px
>tfw just going to hack all my IVs and EVs to whatever legal values I want because breeding and training is a mind numbingly boring waste of time

i honestly couldn't care less. sorry you have to actually do something other than walking back and forth with 5 eggs and a volcarona for dozens of hours.
>>
>>28152381
manoeuvre*
>>
Anyone who is against IV training is autist who think soft-resetting for legendaries is fun.
>>
>>28149675
they aren't penalizing you retard. they're helping you out and making your life easier
>>
>>28152381
My nigger
>>
>>28152381
>>
File: vaporeon_by_bluekomadori-da47zvo.jpg (194KB, 761x1050px) Image search: [Google]
vaporeon_by_bluekomadori-da47zvo.jpg
194KB, 761x1050px
>>28152758
Same. Some people enjoy the game, but have other shit to do with their lives, too. Sorry all the time you blew up a hog's ass got btfo by bottlecaps, OP.
>>
>>28149675
>I enjoy breeding

How? I am genuinely curious as to how someone enjoys staring at their screen and pressing their control pad in opposite directions for hours on end waiting for RNG to give them what they want.

If you say something like
>I just watch TV while I do it!
It means you're not enjoying breeding, you're enjoying watching TV.
>>
>>28149675
You have to get your Pokemon to level 100 to do this, right? Honestly I can't figure out if IV breeding or training a Pokemon to level 100 is a bigger pain in the ass.

Even with the bottle caps you still need to have the right nature, ability, etc.
>>
>>28153174
I think its going to come down to how easy grinding is, and that will in turn come down to what the post game is like.

If we get something like Black Tower in BW2 it might be doable.

If nothing else though, it'll be good for getting that one 6IV Ditto for breeding stock.
>>
>>28153198
>6 iv ditto
Well shit I didn't even think of that. Sign me the fuck up.
>>
Why would you even bother breeding anyway? You can inject any level 100 pokemon with perfect IV and Ev trained in seconds or make it an egg if thats your fettish. I would understand if there was some kind of DRM like pokemons being generated online only, but otherwise its just a waste of time.
>>
>>28149706
>So you'll be needing 5 Silver Caps per Pokemon. It's likely it's going to be on sale for BP rather than money.
Or just breed with 6IV Ditto once/twice so you will need only 1 or 2 Silver Caps...?

>>28149893
>grinding to level 100 is probably more time consuming
1 or 2 hours with Blissey Bases and 3 Pokemon are maxed out. It's that easy.
>>
>>28152758
Joke's on you I use a Fletchinder because they're cute.
>>
File: 1464889316941.png (495KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1464889316941.png
495KB, 459x612px
>>28149675
>i enjoy breeding

t. Autismo
>>
>>28153242

Some people just enjoy it better when they put some effort on something.

Personally, I'm kind of happy with this change. This means I get to use the legendaries I caught provided they have the right nature. Shouldn't be a problem with Synchronize.
>>
>>28153256
>Blissey bases
>Sun & Moon
>>
>>28153549
Won't we be able to transfer old Pokemon to ORAS?
>>
>>28150894
I wouldn't mind an eggmove tutor actually. I want to use my wild shinies too.
>>
>>28150054
>Hacked Pokémon cam be detected
I'm so sure all those people at vgc legit caught a 5iv legendary with the right nature
>>
>>28149781
Except they didn't even change it? You can still waste your time playing bike simulator all day like the autistic fucks you are. This is an OPTION, not something that is replacing breeding and you'll be forced to use.
>>
>>28153603
That won't help your alolan Raichu
>>
>>28149955
You breed those moves onto babies. It's completely legal.
>>
>>28149881

At least Super Training is useful for fine tuning, like if you need 88 evs in a particular stat.
>>
>>28149675
You bring shame to us bikefags. Verlisify please go and stay go.
>>
Assuming there's a Platinum bottle cap, is it more likely to be a freely choose your I.vs or just giving an option to select a hidden power type and it will just make all the I.vs the highest they can be with that hidden power type?
>>
File: CONGRATS GAMEFREAK.png (440KB, 744x328px) Image search: [Google]
CONGRATS GAMEFREAK.png
440KB, 744x328px
>>28149675
Your argument is autistic but I wouldn't worry too much since breeding is way faster and easier, you need to be lvl 100 to raise your IVs and nobody has time for that.
>>
>>28149675
I breeding is only an autisticly large time sink that gates potential players from ever entering the scene without cheating. You should be happy they left the option to breed for IVs in at all. They could have removed IVs altogether or just make every Pokémon 31 IVs to try and fix this terrible mechanic.
>>
>>28151050
>even PKHeX added one, albeit shitty, in the last update
Update your PKHeX, they improved it.
>>
>>28155435
>old
Last time I've checked alolan forms were new.
>>
>>28149879

This.

If they do it right Hyper Training would take ~60-90 minutes per pokemon. Which is still way longer then breeding a perfect 5IV pokemon, but allows people to fix legendaries and shinies.
>>
File: IMG_20160829_171401063_HDR.jpg (4MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160829_171401063_HDR.jpg
4MB, 2340x4160px
>>28149675
Oh you poor thing, you've spent so much time playing bike simulator that now you're trying to justify the work you put in.

Well fuck you, I'm making pick related viable.
>>
>>28156241

May as well grind it up now via Blissily bases instead of letting it sit. Hopefully we can change balls in SM because Shiny Dragonite looks best in a nest ball.
>>
>>28149675
You cant breed Legendaries, anon. And if your shiny has the right nature/ability/gender but is missing a vital IV, youre fucked....
>>
>>28149675
We don't even know how we'll obtain Bottle Caps or how many of them can be found/used.

Also this doesn't stop you from breeding, you can still use all your old tricks and play bike simulator for hours on end if you so desire. If anything it helps you, breeding the perfect pokemon is a step easier and a step in the right direction to further streamline players into being ready for online/competitive play that they're finally taking notice of. Hackers also make their Pokemon notably indistinguishable from legit mons because manipulating the data is that easy now. So you'd have no idea whether something was hacked or not unless it used illegal moves or moves within it's learnset through tutoring/old tms that wouldn't normally be seen or able to trade up into newer games. To which, most of those are complete shit.

Even if you're upset about it you're not being penalized in the slightest, nothing is being taken away from you. I don't understand why you cannot enjoy your own 'hardwork' simply because a new feature intended for newer players has been added. Super Training didn't make horde EV training obsolete.
>>
>>28149675
Non of you realize that breeding has its place for move sets.
>>
>>28156241
>quick ball
It's shit regardless of IVs.
>>
>>28149792
>Modest Lucario

>>28156933
autism
>>
>>28149893
Is there even any reason to transfer mons from Gen III besides Soft-Boiled Clefable? I don't think there's anything else that can benefit from that.
>>
>>28157068
Body Slam Jirachi I guess, but good fucking luck getting that one in a gen 3 game nowadays
>>
>>28149675
>tldr; devalues muh autism
>>
>>28153343
Same

and also much easier to get.
>>
>>28153232
I already have a Japanese Ditto with max S. Def IV so sign me the fuck up x10
>>
IV breeding is so easy in XYORAS, it will likely stay easy in SM and I won'r even bother with this, unless it's for that special shiny and whatever.
>>
>>28149675
No? You're in a massive minority if you genuinely enjoy putting that much time into breeding. You can't possibly expect the overwhelming majority to not be pandered to in this regard. It's a waste of time that almost no one subjects themselves to.
>>
>>28153343
>tfw I have a level 100 Fletchinder in X due to all the power leveling through Exp Share
Never evolved him cause I was sick of seeing Talonflame all the time
>>
File: 1409236222329.png (574KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
1409236222329.png
574KB, 520x700px
>>28149675
>I enjoy breeding
Strike one.
>I feel horribly disrespected
Strike two.
>Why doesn't GameFreak go after the hackers by making it difficult to hack Pokemons? WHy did they have penalize hard working breeders instead?
Strike three. You're out you fucking idiot.

Gamefreak literally cannot please everyone.
They hardwire the IVs and cannot be changed, people bitch. They make them actually improvable now, people bitch.

What a goddamn joke. If you wanna keep breeding no one is stopping you. Have fun with your bike simulator.
>>
>>28157209
Suck my veiny dick, cunt
>>
File: EggHatcher9000.jpg (97KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
EggHatcher9000.jpg
97KB, 780x585px
>>28149910
>>28149941
I use one of those office clips on my d-pad while I watch YouTube videos or read up on what moves I want for my mons. Lumiose City was the best unintended feature of the game.
>>
>>28157209
This only make literal autists like OP angry, since it gives another option for perfect IVs that isn't walking around for hours with 5 eggs and a volcarona.

It's the same as the people bitching about Super Training back in 2013.
>why would I want to play minigames if I can max EVs by battling 500 basculins?
>>
>>28155951
Which is why you can't transfer them to ORAS.

When has transferring between gens ever gone backwards?
>>
>>28157049
Hey, don't be dissing my modest build. I'm not using attack moves with this one. My next Lucario however is going to be attack move based with either Adamant or Jolly. I haven't decided yet.
>>
>>28156933
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels particular about which ball my Pokémon has. I don't even care about the autism, I'll embrace that shit.
>>
>>28157341
Please reread the whole conversation.
>>
>>28149675
>EV training
>hard
it was a tedious chore, by gen 4 they realise their mistake and fixed it with the EV spesific bracelets that cut like 2 hours of mindlessly walking in circles and pressing A, they realise in gen 5 their other mistake that was IV's and fixed that too by outright giving you in game trade mons that had 1 perfect set IV in each category
>>
>>28149675

I've hatched thousands of eggs and I love the idea of Hyper Training.
>>
>>28157068

Only for regional Autism. I:E having a Mewtwo saying its from Kanto.
>>
>>28154844
They don't even get the starter
>>
>>28149675
Woof Woof
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.