[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Playing Omega Ruby >Have every Pokemon (minus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: putting-gun-to-head.gif (2MB, 250x131px) Image search: [Google]
putting-gun-to-head.gif
2MB, 250x131px
>Be me
>Playing Omega Ruby
>Have every Pokemon (minus hoopa)
>Have every mega stone
>Always pllay my DS during late shift at work
>Leave it in my car's glove box a few nights ago due to important shift evaluation
>Go back to my car afterwards
>Window shatterd, everything of value taken (including my DS)

Why live?
>>
Stuff that never happened for 200 Alex.
>>
>>28134689
Yeah, because OPs car getting broken into is such an outrageous story, right?
>>
Because that's just a fucking game ?
Never let something in your car, it's not always in a secured place
>>
>>28134678
>too poor to afford Bank
WAGEKEKS DO IT AGAIN LOL
>>
Know that feel OP. Someone stole my GBA out of my backpack once way back when with Leave Green in it.
>>
>>28134735
He would have still lost all the stones
>>
>>28134678
I'm there with you bro. My 3DS was stolen out of a health club locker back in 2014, along with my copy of AS and my living pokedex.

So, you want to know what I did?

Well, I mourned, and called Nintendo customer service to divorce my account from that 3DS. Then I went to game stop and bought a used 3DS and a copy of Omega Ruby.

Then I logged back in to the shop, downloaded pokebank, and reassured myself that I still had those pokemon. THIS TRAGEDY DID NOT DESTROY ME.
it made me stronger.

I sifted through all of my banked pokemon, and assembled as much of a living Dex as I could, then I resolved to rebuild. I jumped back on that horse anon, and you can too.
>>
Hey guys, just got myself a new 3DS and a previously owned copy of omega ruby a few days ago. Best part, the guy who owned it before me left all his pokemon on there all the mega stones. Only thing is it seems the faggot didn't have a hoopa. What a loser, right guys?
>>
>>28134719
OP having a car is.
>>
>>28134924
Well, it's an HHR so technically I'm driving an SUV and not a car
>>
It could have been worse

At least you didn't have Hoopa
>>
>>28134849
t. Tyrone
>>
>>28134797
Wait, I thought pokebank couldn't hold items.
>>
>>28136112
It can't, but the Pokemon are more valuable than. The items since you can always get them back in the next games
>>
>>28135111
0/10
>>
>>28134678
This sounds like a tragic superhero origin story.

This city is now protected by the Zubatman[/spooiler]
>>
>not having a modded 3DS and making regular save file backups in case of corruption
>>
>stealing a DS from a car

High chance it was done by teenage kids and they'll get caught.
>>
>>28136921

>In the glove box

High chance it was just nigger who was feeling lucky
>>
>>28136112
Who cares about items? You can find / buy all the items in whatever game you play with little to no effort. It's replacing the hundreds of lost pokemon that's the difficult part! Hell, I resorted to a hand written notebook that detailed my best means of obtaining everything.

And when all was fine, and the game *said* I had found 714 pokemon, I discovered that *someone* had just been injecting sylveons, because the one in my living dex was fraudulent, without the little blue triangle, so instead of celebrating a job covered, I was making a random Eevee love me.
>>
File: 1472480751425s.jpg (4KB, 125x117px)
1472480751425s.jpg
4KB, 125x117px
>>28134678
dumbass
if you lived your pokemon(they loved you) you would've kept your Ds in your pocket
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.