[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the reveal trailer of Pokemon Sun and Moon they showed &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Mewtwo.png (205KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo.png
205KB, 500x346px
In the reveal trailer of Pokemon Sun and Moon they showed

>Mega Kangaskhan
>Mega Lucario
>Mega Mewtwo X
>Mega Mewtwo Y

Sure it probably doesnt mean much but if GF were to remove megas in Sun and Moon they wouldnt show them prominently in the reveal trailer

Fun fact: they didnt show any gyms in that trailers just six past champions: Blue, Lance, Steven, Cynthia, Alder and Diantha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzDL1l3Fag
>>
Masuda already stated Megas are still in
>>
>>28131373
Source? I'd believe it, but I haven't heard this before.
>>
>>28131373
>>28131378
yeah please give source as much as i hate some o the megas i wouldn't want to see them go since they're interesting.
>>
>>28131359
whitney's miltank and tate and liza's solrock and lunatone appear in the trailer.
>>
>>28131378
It was in Pokenchi
>>
I can't believe the trailer still makes me tear up.

But in addition to the Megas and Miltank, Solrock, and Lunatone: Hydreigon, Zoroark, Talonflame, Tyranitar, Milotic, and I think Flygon were also given small moments in the spotlight, as well as a few "lesser" mons like Vivillion, Magmar, and Electabuzz.

Does it mean anything? Probably not.
>>
>>28131422
that's nice.
now link which one, because that on its own isn't good enough.
>>
>>28131576
>Does it mean anything? Probably not.

Probably not. I would kill for a Mega Zoroark, Hydreigon, and Milotic though.

Interestingly though, the Vivillon shown was the pattern you get from Hawaii. I'm sure that was intentional.
>>
>>28131359

This trailrr still gives me goosbumps.
Also yes Megas are still in.
If two gens later you still collect the fucking Arceus plates everywhere what makes people think they'll drop megas?
>>
>>28131586
Well, I guess it's the only Pokenchi where Masuda came for the announcement of SM. When he said that their is going to be more than 10 new pokemon
>>
>>28131576
Thats different. The point is that if they'd decided to get rid of megas in gen 7 they wouldnt highlight them so much in the reveal trailer for Sun and Moon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.