[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I the only one who doesn't want multiple save files in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

am I the only one who doesn't want multiple save files in the main Pokemon games?
>I have no legitimate reason why I don't, I just don't
>>
>>28125003
You act as if someone would force you to use all of them. Just stay in the first one if it's not your thing.
>>
>>28125003
Same.
>>
It would be retarded because then you'd be able to replay through the game without having to buy multiple copies
>>
1 for main game, 2-3 for nuzlockes / other challenge modes
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x920px
>>28125003
>>
>>28125003
I already have multiple save files. It's called Homebrew
>>
>>28125189
I've never bought multiple copies for that reason, I've only ever bought both versions for version exclusive mons, then traded between the two
>>
>>28125230
Literally every person who posts a picture like this is genuinely autistic. A person with a normal mind would assume, "when he says 'am I the only one', he probably means 'the only person in this community' or something".
>>
I don't want them either. I get why everyone wants them, easy access to all starters, try different things easily, etc, but I feel like having just the one makes the game very personal. It really makes it your own adventure because when you load up the game, that's what there, what you've done and nothing else, and nothing can cheapen that feeling.

That said, if they gave us more, I wouldn't actually be upset or anything. I'd probably just use the extra files for fun runs while being able to keep everything I want on the main, but then later I would complain about how ita ruining the series and what pokemon is all about.
>>
>>28125450
he is 100% just as retarded if he meant in the community
>>
>>28125450
The point remains.
Unless the community is like, 100 people. its highly likely at one person agrees or disagrees with any given opinion.
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>28125189
>It would be retarded because then you'd be able to replay through the game without having to buy multiple copies
...Like, almost every game ever?
>>
>>28126960
They were going to sarcasm, Anon.
>>
>>28125619
>>28125620
Well with an opinion as fucking retarded as OP's, than yeah it's safe to assume he would be the only one.
>>
>>28125003
I REALLY want multiple saves so I can do challenges n shit.
>>
>>28125003
It's a bit less necessary now that bank exists and you can store all of your mons so repeated playthroughs don't delete your collection.
>>
>>28125003
I can only imagine how shitty it must be for parents with multiple children that all want to play pokemon
>another one of those pokeyman nintendo games comes out
>have to buy 3-5 copies of the same pokeyman
>>
>>28130270
>Having to remember which barely different colored version of pokeyman each kid wants
>>
File: badvibes.gif (485KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
badvibes.gif
485KB, 500x375px
>>28125192
This. I really hate when games do this kind of shit.
Looking at you, Dragon's Dogma.
>>
>>28130336
>Dragon's Dogma

Hnng sequel when?

HARPIES!!!
>>
>>28125003
>>
>>28125003
>am I the only one who doesn't want multiple save files in the main Pokemon games?
yes
>>
>>28125003
>am I the only one who doesn't want multiple save files in the main Pokemon games?
No, you aren't the only one who doesn't want multiple save files in the main Pokemon games except for those who don't want not a single save file for the non-main Pokemon games but there are those who don't want no multiple save files in the main non-Pokemon games and don't forget those who do not want no save file for the non-main Pokemon non-games don't want to not do another one.
Don't forget not to!
>>
>>28125003
>gonna buy 3 copies of SM one for me and the others for my little brother and sister
>already spent more than 100 bucks
>still can't restart the game and replay it without having to resort in buying another one or using cheating devices so that my progress won't be deleted

yeah no how about you go fuck yourself, there's no reason for them not to include multiple save files besides MONEY! I'd be okay even if only the first one is compatible with Bank and other stuff so you can't spam legendaries left and right something that you could do anyway by having an additional copy
>>
>>28125003
I think only having one save file per game makes it feel more personal and special
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.