[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you organize your Pokemon? Living dex, type, favorites,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Cowboy_Red_on_computer.png (629KB, 592x632px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy_Red_on_computer.png
629KB, 592x632px
How do you organize your Pokemon?
Living dex, type, favorites, wherever they land?
>>
>>28121544
I don't
>>
By colour on OR since I'm trying to actually fill out the Pokedex and that makes it easier to find duplicates.

I only keep the Pokemon I like on Y (anything else gets thrown into OR or Wondertrade), and those or organized by National dex #.
>>
Boxes for caught Pokemon
Boxes for EV trained
Boxes for Event Pokemon that shall remain untouched
>>
Arrivals
#001-030
#031-060
etc.to
#691-720
Formes
Natures
Unown Alphabet
Extra Legendaries
Fully Trained
Unsorted
>>
ditto box
then by type, alphabetically
>>
>>28121544
>Grass, Grass 2, Water, Water 2, Water 3, Fire, Electric, ect. Box
>Ditto, Synchronize, Eggs, WillBreedLater, Competitive Box
>>
I got about 2 boxes for shit I may breed later, general garbage, and stuff I'm going to WT.
Next are the boxes I have for solid breedjects and breedable ball/HA mons.
After that is the box where I keep the extra Penta perfect mons I can use for trade fodder or giveaways.
Then I have the boxes where I keep all my BR mons in no particular order.
Lastly, I have a box for my breeding and EV training guys.
>>
File: 1469049240581.gif (2MB, 303x277px) Image search: [Google]
1469049240581.gif
2MB, 303x277px
>>28121544
>Have 4 pokemon I like in team
>1 HM slave
>chat everything else for dex entry and release it afterwards
>>
I used to do Type-Boxes (with two for Water and Normal) but starting in Gen VI I got a living dex so.
>>
>>28121544
i'm probably organizing my living dex in the most autisitic way but his is how i've organized my kanto mons

>Box 1 - Kanto starters and their evo's
>Box 2 - Pichu line and pikaclones
>Box 3 - The first few wild pokemon you meet in RBY (caterpie , weedle, pidgey,spearow,rattta line)
>Box 4 - Team Rocket Pokemon (Koffing ekans meowth line)
>Box 5 - Pokemon who evolve via moonstones
>Box 6 and 7 - Pokemon you find in the early caves(sandshrew zubat paaras diglet geodue onix and cubone line)
>Box 8 and 9 are pokemon i couldnt fit to any theme
>Box 10 - Physical Spirit and Mind ( abra, machop,haunter and tyrogue line)
>Box 11 and 12 Pokemon caught in the safari zone
>Box 13 Pokemon caught in and around powerplant, as well as magby line as it's partner to elekid line
>Box 14 Eveelutions
>Box 15- 17 water pokemon and a few more misc pokes
>Box 18 Oddities, (mime jynx ditto and porygn lines)
>Box 19 Fossil pokes
>Box 20 Kanto legendaries

Going about the same way organizing my johto mons and hoeenmons, while making sure to get all gender and form differences
>>
>2 boxes for my competitive mons
>2 boxes for legendaries
>1 box for HM slaves and utility mons
>1 box for shinies
>The rest are split between random shit and breedjects
>>
File: 1469503027920.jpg (94KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469503027920.jpg
94KB, 1000x1000px
>>28121544
Box 1 = Legendaries
Box 2 = Starters
Box 3 = Favorites
Boxes 4-Whatever = Types
Last few boxes are for wondertrading/egg trash
Plus a box for Pokemon I wanna fuck
>>
>>28121544
Living dex
Stuff I'm breeding
5IV mons
Things for wondertrade
Events that don't fit in the dex and random stuff
>>
>>28122144

This is so inefficient. It honestly disgusts me a bit anon I hope you're happy with yourself.
>>
>>28121544
Living dex
Forms
Shinies
Battle stuff
1 box for shit
>>
>>28121544
>support
>physical walls
>special walls
>mixed walls
>physical attackers
>special attackers
>mixed attackers
>wtf was I thinking with these sets
>>
>>28121544
I keep an organized livingdex on bank, I segregate out spare legendaries, guys I've used in game, pokemon that are EV trained with competitive sets, shinies, and utility pokemon: a set of synchronizers, breeding dittos, a parasect for catching with spore/false swipe, Tropius with 3 HMs and sweet scent, Octillery with all of the water HMs and suction cups for fishing and a Zapdos with discharge and heatwave for EV training.

Everything else is pretty much completely disorganized garbage.
>>
Pokes I currently use/rotate
Pokes I overall like and might use/evolve later on
Slaves
Random caught ones
Legends

Something like that, order might be off
>>
by type, with a fitting background picked out for each type
>>
>>28121544
I give every box a different wallpaper and name it after said wallpaper, and then sort pokemon by their habits, i.e. Tentacruel in "Sea" box, Seedot in "Forest" box
>>
>>28123573
i do this too, but I have a box for
>Timid (fast special attackers)
>Modest (bulky / strong special attacker)
>Jolly (fast physical)
>Adamant (bulky / strong physical)
>Support

Then, I sort by stat. For Timid, I sort by Speed, so it goes Mewtwo, Darkrai, Azelf. Adamant, by Attack, so it goes Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Groudon. That way, I can see who my fastest or strongest mons are

It's autistic, but it gets me through the day
>>
>>28123690
Same here, but it's more like by habitat than by type. Tentacool in Sea, Wooper in River, that kinda stuff.
>>
I have all my in-game teams in order until I reach my legends box, then my shinies, then all my misc pokemon in order by how much i like them.
>>
>>28121544
Typing (two typings per box, also selected typings that make sense for 'em to be toguether)
Legendaries
Competitive Ready
Random (for Yes/No nicknamed Pokémon for trading and normie friends' teams that they make using my pokémon, junk like that)
>>
Right now, no organization at all. I have Good Stuff, Good Stuff 2, World Utilities (False Swipe/Hypnosis Gallade, HM slaves, Synchronize Ralts, etc), then EV Train (Pokemon that I'm done breeding but haven't trained properly), Breeding (All my Dittos, and then a bunch of Pokemon I want to breed), then Spares Project where I keep decent IV babies as bargaining chips if I need shit from my friends. Then the rest is a complete train wreck.

The way I want to do it is an advanced way of how I did it in Diamond and Platinum. In DPPt I had them in numerical order, all 493. Followed by a box full of forms like Unown and Deoxys. Shit was fucking terrible. But now I want to do it that same way, but much sleeker. For example, Box 1 would be Venusaur, Charizard (Y), Charizard (X), Blastoise, Butterfree, so on and so on, because I'm trying to train up a competitive version of every fully evolved Pokemon and Legendary, as well as some NFE or LC favorites. And I know the first 386 in the Pokedex fairly well so it would be easy to find literally half the Pokemon I'm looking for.

>>28125199
I organized by Type in my original Sapphire. It was actually a lot of fun, until you see the barren boxes like Ice. Gave more room for Waters though.
>>
by habitat
box for Forest, box for Ocean, box for Desert etc.
>>
one box per type, then
>shinies
>stuff to wonder trade later
>synchronizers
>dittos
>spare 5iv babies
>battle mons
>legends (featuring my in-game team)
>>
>>28121544
>How do you organize your Pokemon?

Habitat same as this anon: >>28125629

With that said I'm really happy that X & Y finally introduced the ability to actually change the box themes so I can just give/take what themes my boxes need in case I have more grassland pokemon than desert or what have you.
>>
File: Ash_Tauros_stampede.png (117KB, 322x241px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Tauros_stampede.png
117KB, 322x241px
>>28121544
>Box 1 - Pokemon I have leveled and currently use.
>Box 2 - Legends and shinies.
>Box 3 - Breeding material.
>Box 4-X - Noah's Ark: One male and one female of any pokemon line I have caught. Randomly assorted.

It's great 95% of the time but can be a pain finding a specific pokemon that is not often used. My pokedex says I caught a Tauros but I haven't found it anywhere. I have to catch it again. I'm going full Ash and catching 30 Tauros.
>>
24.5 boxes for dex
1 for unknown
2 for comp mon and good / unique / shiny pokemon
2 for legendaries
Yeah...

Not enough boxes
>>
File: 1397212406347.jpg (18KB, 210x226px) Image search: [Google]
1397212406347.jpg
18KB, 210x226px
Box for shinies, box for legendaries, couple of boxes for IV bed/EV trained mons, a few boxes of breeding leftovers, shitmons sprinkled here and there.
>>
Is it really ethical to just box pokemon?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.